Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Terrorist loose their civil rights in a country when they attack an unarmed civilian population.
There is no valid reason or excuse on earth for these "WAR REFUGIES" to attack the country that gave them sanctuary from the war in Russia.
If they have a beef with Russia then go back there and bomb the.
We gave them a monthly stipend, citizenship, access to education and freedom and they attack US?
they did not give the victims of the vicious attack their civil rights or Miranda warnings they just attacked maimed injured and killed with out warning.
there is no excuse, justification, or cause religious or political on earth that justifies this barbaric uncivilized action.
take him out back and shoot him like the dog he is.
and if muslims think it's ok to attack America then they should be deported back to Russia or where ever they came from.
yea I know not all muslims are terrorist but its true all terrorist are muslims and since no one in the muslim community has the balls to step up and warn us of the killers hiding among them, and some muslim in Boston had to know about these two killers hiding among us the people who gave them hope new life.
deport the muslims before they spring another muslim inspired killer moron on us.
Sam I Am

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

As americans we know for sure we can never trust muslims or arab's these people will NEVER EVER IN THEIR LIFETIME LIKE USA, We must kick them all out before it gets out of control, During world war two we lock all up Japanese before they could do anything to us, We must do the same to Muslims and Arab's. Don't let any in, Begin mass deportation, Didn't the Government learn anything from 911?
God save the USA , Canada and God Bless Israel..
Bushwhacked

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

IF anyone had shot and killed the last mooslim terrorist alive in the Boston bombing the shooter would have NOT been charged.

Sooo it's quite obvious the terrorist had lost all rights as a result of his actions: being involved in killing 3 in a bombing, injuring about 200 in the same bombing, killing a police officer in a shootout, critically injuring a second police officer, running over his brother in his getaway.

In fact the killer of either of the 2 mooslim terrorists will be praised for their actions. So the mooslim terrorists had NO rights and still have NO rights.

To now claim he has any rights is silly. You mean just because he lived he now has rights??

Silly!!
go death penalty go

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Waterboard him for information and get on with his execution already.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

whaddaya mean terrrorists dont have rights. this peacenik didnt have his Miranda Rights read to him in da boat. they should throw his case outa court. what kinda free country is this anyway when a Chechen peacenik cant even lay a bomb down without all legal hell breaking loose. this aint the way things operate in the old country. America needs to grow up, get civilised like Chechnya, Dagestan, Azerbaijan, all the civilised Caucasus peoples. you people should be honoured to have Chechen peaceniks in your backward country.
Sam I Am

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Lord have mercy on this muslim idiot. Listen abdul holly baba, there isn't droves of vets converting to muslim or droves of any American doing this. This is your propaganda of muslim BS. In America we don't beat woman we don't think men or above women. Everyone is equal you roach. America and or any free nation is bring anything to the muslim run countries but food and love for the abused woman and children and hungry and poor. And when they do bring help your manhood pride is taking away. I am so sick of muslim thinking they can take away America's way of life because we respect woman. Did you know muhamad had a woman write his comic book stories called the Koran. A woman after his magic carpet ride to nowhere called death he put all his trust in a woman to tell his story. Even after death the big man had to have a woman take care of him. Give me a break you lost and isn't anyone running to become muslim in America and for damn sure any vets. One idiot a few years ago goes on a killing spree at that army base and you think all vets are turning muslim. It didn't bring them closer to muslim, it made them hate it more. This one army dude turned muslim and showed the world how stupid muslims are. Stop your muslim preaching because most Americans and non muslim people around the world are getting almost to the point of no return tired of the muslim B.S. and when this happens you muslims will be praying for it being the government's after you roaches not the fed up man gone crazy with no rules. So shut it muslim because your almost at the point no government rules will or can protect you
Tex

Prosper, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Don't forget FREE education ..foreigners get free education here
Libertarian

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

All humans have human rights.

But then american doesn't believe in human rights anyway. You put people to death for crimes committed as minors so you have no moral right to talk about rights.
myth

Otisco, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

bensleys best wrote:
Terrorist loose their civil rights in a country when they attack an unarmed civilian population.
There is no valid reason or excuse on earth for these "WAR REFUGIES" to attack the country that gave them sanctuary from the war in Russia.
If they have a beef with Russia then go back there and bomb the.
We gave them a monthly stipend, citizenship, access to education and freedom and they attack US?
they did not give the victims of the vicious attack their civil rights or Miranda warnings they just attacked maimed injured and killed with out warning.
there is no excuse, justification, or cause religious or political on earth that justifies this barbaric uncivilized action.
take him out back and shoot him like the dog he is.
and if muslims think it's ok to attack America then they should be deported back to Russia or where ever they came from.
yea I know not all muslims are terrorist but its true all terrorist are muslims and since no one in the muslim community has the balls to step up and warn us of the killers hiding among them, and some muslim in Boston had to know about these two killers hiding among us the people who gave them hope new life.
deport the muslims before they spring another muslim inspired killer moron on us.
That is PROOF enough for me that Muslims did NOT do the Boston bombing . It would be more likely a JEW who wants to point the finger of blame at their old enemy the White Aryan . The Jews will never be reported by mainstream media as terrorists because the JEWS own the media . Have you EVER heard of a Jew terrorist (besides Rahm Emanuel's father)NO . And you never will as long as JEWS run the planet and fill you full of lies and hatred for Whites . Arabs are JEWS . Iranians are Aryans . Jews are Japheth . Aryans are Semites . Jews are anti-Semites . Jews created Christianity to convert ignorant White Aryans to hate Aryans . For 2,000 years it worked .
Sam I Am

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Shocking Footage: Americans Ordered Out Of Homes At Gunpoint By SWAT teams

This is what martial law in the US looks like

Steve Watson
Infowars.com
April 22, 2013

Shocking footage has emerged from Friday’s lockdown in Boston, where police, federal agents, national guard troops and SWAT teams enforced door to door searches of everyone’s home within twenty blocks as the entire city was placed under orders to stay off the streets.

The video, shot by a resident from their own house across the street, shows police barking orders at men and women as they order them at gunpoint to identify themselves, put their hands on their heads, and get out of their own home. They are then ordered to run down the street to be further frisked by police as scores of armed militarized cops look on.

The scenes look like something out of a disaster movie, with the backdrop of suburban America juxtaposed with what is essentially martial law playing out in full daylight.

The story floated in the mainstream media that the door to door searches were conducted with the voluntary consent of the residents of Watertown is clearly false. 9000+ Police locked down an entire city and went in with full force, with armored vehicles and combat gear, all to search for an injured 19 year old kid who turned out to be cowering in someone’s back yard.

While armies of police roamed around people’s homes and private property, Public transportation was shut down, businesses were forced to close, and a no-fly zone was enacted over Boston in an unprecedented show of force.

At this point, as military helicopters buzzed over neighborhoods, the Fourth Amendment had ceased to exist in Boston, which quickly resembled a war zone.

The compliant mainstream media reported on the activity without alarm or question. Katy Waldman of Slate wrote an article claiming that under dire circumstances police can suspend 4th Amendment rights against unreasonable searches:

In exigent circumstances, or emergency situations, police can conduct warrantless searches to protect public safety. This exception to the Fourth Amendment’s probable cause requirement normally addresses situations of “hot pursuit,” in which an escaping suspect is tracked to a private home. But it might also apply to the events unfolding in Boston if further harm or injury might be supposed to occur in the time it takes to secure a warrant.

This activity, once again, sets a shocking precedent. Police and military are training in these circumstances every single day of the year. They are fully acclimatized to the process, as if it is completely normal. They do not hesitate in carrying out such orders, which are now being implemented whenever the authorities deem a situation to be an emergency.

This is what fully fledged martial law in America looks like.

http://www.infowars.com/shocking-footage-amer ...
myth

Otisco, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Obviously the general populace of USA is ignorant to the facts of the world .To convict without proof or trial . How un-American is that ? Mere Hearsay now overrides the Constitution ? A crime is a crime unless they are not a citizen ? then its okay to kill them for no reason ? Are you saying that ALL people who don't have a US registration are allowed to be murdered at will ? The old NAZI Show Us Your Papers Or Die proposition ? Is that what America is ? So the patriots died for nothing ? Then why invade Germany ? Why have votes on guns ? Just total anarchy ? I can show you the sun but I cannot make you see the light . hand
Sam I Am

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

myth

Otisco, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

not limited to a town , it can be used to include a "nationwide" manhunt . And until the perp is caught they can ransack your home and even take items . It is really no longer a Constitutional government . The people no longer are in charge . the Jews are . welcome to the new Holocaust .
Christian Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Thats the reason they want our guns. Makes their job easier. This served as a test. Look how they swooped in that house at gunpoint and ran everyone out with their hands on top of their head searching them 1x1. Its coming. This was a perfect opportunity for a trial run. It went smooth as silk too. Had anyone simply answered his door with gun in his hand as many should have knowing that bomber lunatic was nearby the homeowner would have been shot on site. And probably included as a accomplice etc. Its scary.

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

At this pace Iran may be a place with more civil liberties than America. The only thing I know about that nation is that our government and it's loyal media is trying to convince us to bomb them. Over alleged possession of WMD's they will fool the idiots here to embrace another assault upon another country.

Basically, if our government says someone is bad, I prefer to think the opposite unless I see evidence that verifies the government's claims.
ima hoosier

Greenfield, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

is the father still saying he is coming to america? as soon as he steps foot on american soil, he should be shown what a set up really is. reminds me of a big nest of termites. eradication may take a few attempts but soon there are dead termites. they have stopped flying.
myth

Otisco, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

ima hoosier wrote:
is the father still saying he is coming to america? as soon as he steps foot on american soil, he should be shown what a set up really is. reminds me of a big nest of termites. eradication may take a few attempts but soon there are dead termites. they have stopped flying.
Hey Hoosier Where you Located ? Ever play at Hawks Tail ? You do realize that Danforth Quayle cannot spell potato ? Can you spell quail ? You have strange thoughts . I think you may be in need of psychotherapy . Please contact Dr. Kevin Fleming as soon as possible and talk to him in his office about your beliefs . 877-606-6161 . A deep psychosis such as yours needs to be treated . Since the Muscatatuck State Mental Hospital was shut down to become a training ground for exercises such as Watertown you may be referred to Plainfield RDC . They will take good care of you . Call and make an appointment today .
bensleys idea

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Libertarian wrote:
But then american doesn't believe in human rights anyway. You put people to death for crimes committed as minors so you have no moral right to talk about rights.
sure all humans have rights. but terrorist operate outside of normal human behavior patterns and they forfeit rights when they take lives.

remember this TERRORIST did not give the people of Boston any rights, Miranda warnings they just attacked.

when people act in such an uncivilized way they forfeit any rights they had.

hi2u

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Are you serious? So should our troops overseas who murder the innocent be held for terrorism? Or is it only a terrorist action when it gets too close to home for you? It's way too easy to laugh at you sheep.
Proud Patriot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Libertarian wrote:
I THINK YOU SHOULD WATCH YOU MOUTH.
If it were not for the USA you would be speaking German now.
DON'T TREAD ON ME

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Dedham News Video

•••
•••

Dedham Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dedham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE