MA man convicted of raping, killing y...

MA man convicted of raping, killing young cousin

There are 9 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Mar 12, 2009, titled MA man convicted of raping, killing young cousin. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

A jury convicted a Massachusetts man Thursday of raping and killing his 6-year-old cousin, rejecting his attorney's claim that the man was insane and "tortured by demons" when he committed the crime.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

Kissimmee, FL

#1 Mar 12, 2009
Not calculating and insane? Not enough to not plan his actions?
Hope his cell mates get his rap sheet; they love people who rape 6 year old girls in ways you can or cannot imagine!
Pat Kittle

Salinas, CA

#2 Mar 12, 2009
so what they are just teaching anchor babies and illegals!

Cambridge, MA

#3 Mar 12, 2009
Oh boy, what I'd do to this guy.

“Making any blog enjoyable!”

Since: Feb 07

Randolph, Massachusetts

#4 Mar 13, 2009
He will be "tortured by demons"...for all eternity in Hell! The poor little girl. My heart goes to the family of that innocent victim!
Gary DelAbate

Pulaski, VA

#5 Mar 14, 2009
that piece of trash should be cut in 2 small pieces slow and painful and feed him to the rats i hope that scumbag gets gangraped every hour in jail

Santa Cruz, CA

#6 Mar 14, 2009
Another fine example of the fruits of the sanctity of heterosexual marriage and parenting!

Novato, CA

#7 Mar 14, 2009
This is what happens when people choose darkness over the light: wickedness.

The rise of pedophilia and incest is revolting.

South Weymouth, MA

#9 Mar 15, 2009
snyper42 wrote:
Another fine example of the fruits of the sanctity of heterosexual marriage and parenting!
Oh brother. I suppose both your parents were men? somehow I'd believe that.

Boone, NC

#10 Mar 15, 2009
Just when you think the news can't get any worse..where do these animals come from? I can't believe the Daddy of this little girl did not take matters into his own hands.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dedham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 13-year-old shot in Chelsea 2 hr former democrat 1
News Pittsfield police officer files complaint again... 9 hr Cops are degenerates 28
News Police investigate fatal shooting in Lawrence Tue former democrat 1
News Jessica Rinaldi/Globe staff Governor calls on f... Tue former democrat 1
News Man dies from injuries after being shot in Lawr... Tue former democrat 1
why do white men act like they don't like black... (Mar '11) Tue Go Blue Forever 124
News Third man charged in Everett homicide Oct 17 Buzznato 14

Dedham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dedham Mortgages