citizen

Union Mills, NC

#1 Mar 24, 2014
Hello. For a while now I have had this neighbor that around 2 to 3 am every night wakes me up yelling in his back yard. I happened to start watching and he was and had been sacrificing rabbits and pouring their blood on his face that's when he yells or rather howls. I think it's cruelty but not sure. It's got me rather scared if I was to call he might do the same to me or my family. He then walks around like he's got tourettes or something talking to trees and chasing invisible things around . Kinda freaked out by this. I figured others knew close by no one has said anything. I thought he threw a baby across his yard the other night but it was a doll. He doesn't have kids. And no grandkids visit him.
Wow

United States

#2 Mar 25, 2014
Weeee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dedham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Turnpike toll collectors help save man's life 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
Routines upended as demand rises in Boston's sh... 5 hr reality is a crutch 1
Nearly 1,000 gather to honor slain Brighton woman Thu Steve Ruell 2
Don't apply to Ace Mystery Shopping if You R a ... (Jul '12) Tue uptown61969 62
Massive Search In Dorchester After Shots Report... Tue glenravi 1
Measure calls for elder-care facilities to obta... (May '14) Jun '14 humanSpirit 3
About Town: John Lennon Coming Back to Stoughton (Jan '13) May '14 Kundrot dionkie 9

Dedham News Video

Dedham Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Dedham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dedham News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dedham

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:52 pm PST