GOP lawmaker: 'How many Boston libs s...

GOP lawmaker: 'How many Boston libs spent the night coweringa wishi...

There are 3 comments on the BizPacReview.com story from Apr 19, 2013, titled GOP lawmaker: 'How many Boston libs spent the night coweringa wishi.... In it, BizPacReview.com reports that:

During the Friday morning manhunt for the still-at-large younger of the two Boston Marathon bombing suspects, an Arkansas lawmaker tweeted his own take on the situation and correlated it with the national gun control debate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BizPacReview.com.

Oh my

Barre, VT

#2 Apr 22, 2013
Lookup Agenda 21 and the new world order. Once the government takes constitutional rights they don't come back then what's next after that? Once they won't they won't stop. Why all the detention centers? Why all the bullets ordered three bullets per person hummmmmmmmm
Oh my

Barre, VT

#3 Apr 22, 2013
The bombing at the marathon was a false flag operation, how often have you seen navy seals with backpacks the same as the ones used in the bombings also, this is the worse thing I have witnessed since the Kennedy assassination with the guilty right in plain site not even hiding the fact they were involved at least when Kennedy was Assisted they were hiden alittle bit!
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#4 Apr 22, 2013
i want my three bullets. no not in the head. laid gently in my hand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dedham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Advocates push for in-state rates for undocumen... 10 min There is somethin... 4
News Worcester restaurants close as part of 'Day Wit... 17 hr slick willie expl... 9
News ICE bust puts Boston's illegal Irish on edge Jun 22 spytheweb 6
Racist Disgusting Boston (do not visit here) (Nov '16) Jun 21 lol 57
vengful testimony at best Jun 21 James Comey 1
Reggie Lewis has no tombstone Jun 20 Larry Bird 2
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Dedham Jun 13 VictorOrians 1

Dedham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dedham Mortgages