Boston marathon bombs: no arrests and no unexploded devices - live updates

Apr 16, 2013 Full story: The Guardian 56

Photograph: Justin Lane/EPA The Massachusetts General surgeon, identified now as George Velmahos , chief of trauma surgery, says the shrapnel in the patients were consistent in size, include nail-like fragments and "my feeling is that most of [the metallic fragments in patients] were in the bomb." The surgeon says he believes the patients were ... (more)

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Hello. America? It's me.”

Since: Oct 12

Rostov-na-Donu

#57 Apr 20, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
You're entitled to your own beliefs, but your combination of facts and fancy suggests to me that you're a conspiracy nut. We'll see.
Well, friends of the conspiracy. The situation is cleared up? America is taking a course on rapprochement with Russia. But need to have had good reason. For example undermining the powder flap of American citizens at the Boston marathon. It is absolutely obvious that found the alleged "&#1090;&#1077; &#1088;&#1086;&#10 88;&#1080;&#1089;& #1090;&#1099;" will be killed, that was not possible to interview them. Otherwise we risk breaking the deception. Why take the risk? You can just kill, planting firearms and similar items, that appeared evidence involvement in the bombings. Ordinary Chechen gangsters will be declared as terrorists. I wonder know who believe in this nonsense?

P.S. About the needs of America's rapprochement with Russia also said Andrey Fursov (Russian academician) at the beginning of 2012.=)

P.P.S. Welcome to World of True.

Rostov-na-Donu

#58 Apr 20, 2013
sorry, to read:
Well, friends of the conspiracy. The situation is cleared up? America is taking a course on rapprochement with Russia. But need to have had good reason. For example undermining the powder flap of American citizens at the Boston marathon. It is absolutely obvious that found the alleged "terrorists" will be killed, that was not possible to interview them. Otherwise we risk breaking the deception. Why take the risk? You can just kill, planting firearms and similar items, that appeared evidence involvement in the bombings. Ordinary Chechen gangsters will be declared as terrorists. I wonder know who believe in this nonsense?

P.S. About the needs of America's rapprochement with Russia also said Andrey Fursov (Russian academician) at the beginning of 2012.=)

upd. But this is not all. Should still follow some of the inner change in the USA. Look forward to.

Rostov-na-Donu

#61 Apr 21, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Born Free
link_
Dirt Road Anthem
link_
<3
This COLOR Don't RUN!
I like American music. But more jazz and rhythm-and-Blues. However, classic rock, on which I grew up too. From childhood favorite concert of Deep Purple- Perfect Strangers. And other similar groups. Kid Rock is very easy music for people of my generation.=) Especially when not understand the words of the song.
Ice Pick Justice

Woodbridge, VA

#62 Apr 21, 2013
Islam, who would have guessed?
Ice Pick Justice

Woodbridge, VA

#63 Apr 21, 2013
Leonid-Rostow wrote:
<quoted text>I like American music. But more jazz and rhythm-and-Blues. However, classic rock, on which I grew up too. From childhood favorite concert of Deep Purple- Perfect Strangers. And other similar groups. Kid Rock is very easy music for people of my generation.=) Especially when not understand the words of the song.
If you like live classic rock get Judas Priest Live in the East. One of the best early metal albums ever made.
Ice Pick Justice

Woodbridge, VA

#64 Apr 21, 2013
I stand with Russia in their fight against Chechen islamic fundamentalist jihad terrorist murderers. This is an opportunity for the two nations to patch up differences and move forward.
Ice Pick Justice

Woodbridge, VA

#65 Apr 21, 2013
Jenna Talia wrote:
Russia has offered to help the USA in finding out if there is any more involvement on the bombings back in Chechnya. Russia will help provide info on where the older brother went, stayed and travelled to for the 6 months he was there last year.
They also took away the father during an interview for US media to question him.
Remember Russia and Chechnya have a terroristic conflict going on.
I'm sure an idiot like you is privy to the covert cooperation between the two countries, lol. Moron.

“GOVERNMENT OF DECEIVERS (GOD)”

Since: Sep 10

NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

#66 Apr 21, 2013
What role did the National Reconnaissance Office play if any in identifying the alleged Boston Bombers?

How does this effect the death fix it?

http://www.scribd.com/doc/47616554/Free-New-S...

I AM YHVH DEITY THE FARTHER CIPHER 888

YHVH suspends mercy in response to god (government of deceivers) suspension of inalienable rights ( life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness) in the American Holocaust (Moral corruption, suspension of Habeas Corpus to avoid liabilities - Fraud - Terminal Injustice - Economic oppression - Murderbyproxy - Population Control - death fix it>deficit<). Those entrusted with protecting American Citizens by enforcing the laws of the United States Constitution and refusing to do so for personal gain is Treason / Terrorism. Terrorism begets terrorism. Government Officials achieving the National goal set in Executive Order 12871 reducing government (we the people) reducing government spending (no due process, no justice, no liabilities, just murder and mayhem through lie, delay and deny til you die tactics).

Thank YHVH, YHVH welcome, YHVH bless

You
Have
Victory
Halleluejah!

Rostov-na-Donu

#67 Apr 21, 2013
Ice Pick Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
If you like live classic rock get Judas Priest Live in the East. One of the best early metal albums ever made.
Yes, I know Judas Priest. I necessarily will to listen to this concert, thank you. But the Americans have bad it turns out haevy metall. I'm more listened to Accept (e.g. Death Row) and very like AC/DC. However, all of this is the music of my youth. Now I listen to a little bit different music.

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

#68 Apr 22, 2013
just a thought wrote:
Professor this is nothing like Benghazi. That was a matter of our president and Hillary knowing well ahead of time that those Americans were going to be killed if they did nothing, so what did they do when the American Ambassador begged for help, nothing. They just watched from the safety of the situation room while they were killed. I don't imagine Obama knew weeks ahead of time this bombing was coming, at least not that we know now anyway. So yeah, totally different situations.
PROVE either knew ahead of time the Ambassador and others would be killed. Unless you can, I'm calling you a liar. It's a falsehood that they "watched while [they] were being killed." That's outrageous slander even for you vicious, rightie swine.

You must have Obama confused with Bush, who WAS warned a terrorist attack was coming but didn't even increase security in our airports ahead of 9/11. Or else this is the Right's retarded way of pinning the same kind of thing on Obama.

Sorry, it don't work...
just a thought

Coffeyville, KS

#69 Apr 22, 2013
Hillary among several others were warned by the ambassador himself. They have the emails to PROVE he was begging for help and was ignored!!! Call me whatever you may want but your choice to remain oblivious changes nothing.

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

#70 Apr 22, 2013
just a thought wrote:
Hillary among several others were warned by the ambassador himself. They have the emails to PROVE he was begging for help and was ignored!!! Call me whatever you may want but your choice to remain oblivious changes nothing.
If you're saying "the Ambassador told the Dept. of State that they needed better security in Libya," I'd probably agree. It's the crazy shee-it about Obama and/or CLinton "sitting and watching them die" that is so dishonest and slanderous.

FWIW

“GOVERNMENT OF DECEIVERS (GOD)”

Since: Sep 10

NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

#73 Apr 23, 2013
More help for Texas Victims in the American Holocaust

http://813567.weebly.tal.ki/20100929/texas-th...

Rostov-na-Donu

#74 Apr 30, 2013
Leonid-Rostow wrote:
Well, friends of the conspiracy. The situation is cleared up? America is taking a course on rapprochement with Russia. But need to have had good reason. For example undermining the powder flap of American citizens at the Boston marathon. It is absolutely obvious that found the alleged "terrorists" will be killed, that was not possible to interview them. Otherwise we risk breaking the deception. Why take the risk? You can just kill, planting firearms and similar items, that appeared evidence involvement in the bombings. Ordinary Chechen gangsters will be declared as terrorists. I wonder know who believe in this nonsense?
upd. But this is not all. Should still follow some of the inner change in the USA. Look forward to.
Ok, welcome to Google to phrase "Boston attacks 'open window for US-Russia rapprochement'" I'm been right?

Rostov-na-Donu

#75 Apr 30, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
You're entitled to your own beliefs, but your combination of facts and fancy suggests to me that you're a conspiracy nut. We'll see.
Your answer, dear Professor?=) But this not all... I think, that the American &#1087;&#1088;&#10 72;&#1074;&#1080;& #1090;&#1077;&#1083; &#1100;&#1089;&#10 90;&#1074;&#1086;& #1091; it was necessary to divert the focus from the military-diplomatic failures in North Korea and Syria. What better way to distract the public than two powder firecrackers, who can't even knock the glass in the Windows of shops.

Rostov-na-Donu

#76 Apr 30, 2013
sorry, russian symbols...

Your answer, dear Professor?=) But this not all... I think, that for the American government it was necessary to divert the focus public from the military-diplomatic failures in North Korea and Syria. What better way to distract the public than two powder firecrackers, who can't even knock the glass in the Windows of shops. Conspyrussian theory?=)) They have all turned out! No one in America and the world have not talking about losing in confrontation on the Korean Peninsula.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dedham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man gets trapped under Boston subway train 28 min Petal Power 2
German Ocean Wind Turbine Failure -Indusry In T... 3 hr Jack Kelly 1
Dr Brian Awbrey (Oct '10) Mon One of many anony... 524
seeking submissive female Sep 12 stonecoldmethod 1
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Sep 11 whimmersmith 4,702
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Aug '14 Kundrot dionkie 1,163
Measure calls for elder-care facilities to obta... Jun '14 humanSpirit 3
•••

Dedham News Video

•••
Dedham Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Dedham Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••