Six ideas Boston should emulate, and Praxis in one of them
In his Messages for Boston column, Dante Ramos cites Penn Praxis as one example of a new model for the Hub, which has a new mayor, an improving economy, and an enthusiastic outlook.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at PlanPhilly.
#1 Jul 28, 2014
1) deport all illegal immigrants give those jobs to poor blacks.
2) close the Boston welfare offices turn those offices into job centers where blacks can report to work. get a job and get a life.
Get all those welfare ho's ( that's what chris brown told me they is called) jobs so they can get a life. besides once they have a job they can move out of the ghetto and get a life
3 go into the hood take the gang morons selling drugs to the army recruiting offices. take the guns and drug out of the city and the morons into service to America, lets see how brave the black immigrant gang morons are when they face an enemy with a gun.
4) get the unions out of the public sector, unions have added cost but no improvement in services to the tax payers.
5) get the fat inept over paid under preforming donut eating boston police off construction site details. find something productive for them to do like investigate the too many unsolved homicides of blacks by blacks with unregistered unlicensed guns.
make the police lose weight force them stay out of the donut shops, almost every time you see a police man in the 6pm news or in photos in news papers they are fat with big bellies hanging over the belt. they look fat out of shape and unable to fight crime except to write parking tickets. very unprofessional looking.
6) get the home less to clean up the streets, collect trash make them responsible for cleaning certain blocks in the city in return for food and a room.
7) put more elected office holders in jail for corruption, way too many people in the state house and city hall for way too many years
Its not healthy for one party to be in control of government too long there needs to be real checks and balances or you end up like Detroit,
remember you voted for boston the way it is today corrupt, over run with illegal immigrants welfare ho's unions slowing everything down.
what you tax you get less of what you subsidize you get more of
but illegals, welfare ho's drug gags don't pay taxes, and every time you raise sales taxes in Massachusetts more folks cross the border and shop in NH so keep up the good work we can use the increase in business.
Add your comments below
|Keller @ Large: Casinos Have Been Bad Luck For ... (Nov '15)||39 min||Citizens Friend||18|
|NightSide - What If Hillary Gets Indicted?||Mon||Alternate universe||21|
|Vote No on 3 (Oct '08)||May 22||Conundrum_11||66|
|Angry seniors lash out at mayor - Sentinel & En... (May '09)||May 21||Shovel ready||169|
|Reliable connect with variety of meds||May 16||Bostondelivery||1|
|Girl says firefighter raped her (Aug '06)||Nov '15||Mike Jersey||988|
|section8 (Feb '15)||Feb '15||theress-63||1|
Find what you want!
Search Dedham Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC