FBI agents in Tsarnaev capture fall o...

FBI agents in Tsarnaev capture fall out helicoptor

Posted in the Dedham Forum

Louie

United States

#2 May 23, 2013
Interesting. So, the older brother is dead--killed by cops and run over by little brother, his Chechen friend who helped him kill 3 guys in 2011 was shot by FBI during an interview, the younger brother was shot in the neck and arrested and still can't talk and may never talk again, and the FBI guys who arrested him fell out of a helicopter and died. Wow, we may never get any answers in this case...or was that the plan?!
MarieS

Chatsworth, CA

#4 May 24, 2013
Louie wrote:
Interesting. So, the older brother is dead--killed by cops and run over by little brother, his Chechen friend who helped him kill 3 guys in 2011 was shot by FBI during an interview, the younger brother was shot in the neck and arrested and still can't talk and may never talk again, and the FBI guys who arrested him fell out of a helicopter and died. Wow, we may never get any answers in this case...or was that the plan?!
Hmmm, interesting for sure. We will never know the truth about all this.
Diva biz

Charleston, WV

#5 May 25, 2013
I bet Tamerlans' widow Katie Russell & daughter Zahra die in a strange car accident or house fire next. Got to eliminate all witnesses.
Django Unchained

Hazleton, PA

#6 May 26, 2013
Nothing funnier than unemployed white people pondering the complexities of terrorism.
MarieS

Chatsworth, CA

#7 May 26, 2013
Django Unchained wrote:
Nothing funnier than unemployed white people pondering the complexities of terrorism.
Just to clarify, I am not unemployed. And my race is none of your business.
Django Unchained

Hazleton, PA

#8 May 26, 2013
MarieS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to clarify, I am not unemployed. And my race is none of your business.
"Homemaker" is not an occupation it's a cop out.
Brown

Chatsworth, CA

#9 May 26, 2013
Django Unchained wrote:
<quoted text>"Homemaker" is not an occupation it's a cop out.
Oh, if only I were only a homemaker!!! Alas, I am not. Not that it's any of YOUR business, but I earn 6 figures in a professional but very demanding profession.
Perhaps, Django, YOU are the one that needs to find gainful employment instead of thinking you are Jamie Fox all day long.
Jack Kelly

Jamestown, RI

#10 May 26, 2013
IT IS TRUE

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/05/...

y JG Vibes
Intellihub.com
May 23, 2013
During an apparently training mission in the Virginia area 2 FBI agents were killed after falling from a helicopter into the water. 41-year-old Christopher Lorek, and 40-year-old Stephen Shaw both belonged to an experienced hostage rescue team that was involved in the arrest of Boston Marathon suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dedham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why do white men act like they don't like black... (Mar '11) 14 hr Fake 128
Samual Adams Wed Bud Drinker 2
Racist Disgusting Boston (do not visit here) (Nov '16) Wed Fake 76
Michelle says women are stupid Wed Fake 12
News Boston will test a bus-only lane in Roslindale ... Dec 9 Barbiedoll21 1
FUJITV 2017 Thanksgiving Giveaways 100% Free Gifts Dec 8 spam 2
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Dedham (Jun '17) Jun '17 VictorOrians 1

Dedham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dedham Mortgages