YES there IS something very WRONG going on in NYS right now linked to all of this a 10 year old girl was just raped and watched her mother be stabbed to death by a stalker who knew just who to grab and where to take themm..He was under FEDERAL jurisdiction a "bracelet" of their control.

Right now those ROGUES -RBI are show casing the NYS "Angie bay" GOV Andrew CUOMO in all of this off the massacre link in HERKIMER..That's Her(me) ir KIM RAPONI STEVENS deceased Oswego county Sheriff Bill cromie way it all beagn as front for what my family was really planning in "reverse" called their own version of THE BILL VICKERY FACTOR plan.. clue link to why TWO corrections officers were shot dead in it..called the ROGUE "Or low green state" plan part of this "Orlo Green is City Of Fulton Police Chief ..who could end dead as a result of it or could be ROGUE himself..TIME will tell..

Its got something to do with ROGUE but putting on a good front NYS Officer L Jesses words on 9-6 JUDITH day in front of me that sarcastic comment he made "and Orlo Green is sticking up for her" he was NOT admirable fo the words coming from his mouth...and continued with doings right in front of me..My boyfriend intimidated by a cop never caught on to how Jesse was rewording his words.."So you were swinging it infront of her" So "JUDITH" was blocking him in corner against his will..? If He was "swinging it in ->front of her" She said under oath she was trying to stop him...he was in corner..I have photos.. The way she demonstrated in court JUDITH" had to have facing "front" Jesses words..NOT her husbands ..How did she hit her head on the tire on the left side? if she was facing him the tire was her right side..She was sitting down onthem just like he said..He was NOT swinging the totes in "front" of her as Officer Jeese said..JUDITH grabbed for them ..even her dialougue claim is off..by the audio..he said get out of here as she grabbed at the tote HE had on HIS property(she was lying got arrested for it)he pulled it back and she threw herself into the BLANCHARD clue 2899 NYS LIC plate 6788 tractor tire..HEAD injury claim ..insurance scam now..just as she was told too..See In Fulton NY DA Nickelson (Nickel less dead Fed clue location coming at me off it all) The DA simply violated my fair and speedy trial rights to get me there...While the new ROGUE City Judge LUDIGTON set the "line up" date clues to the SANDYHOOK shootings..off it all..these people plan "gain" for themselves off it later Nickelson -Ludington off who they are in their eyes..YOU pay them OS Co to do it.."either way."

To play off another audio would have ?? Raised to many ? To many suspicions people might actually think..That with the ERIN MAXWELL trial joke resurfacing..off it all..See I'm supposed to be dead..the Fulton Health center way..
"Depression" "She'll give in" "she won"t make it" "She'll die of a heartattack" "He said she wont make it" "Keep doing it to her" You remember..

State Police told you all Erin was sexually abused..Then hyped up the hate on Alan Jones for it BUT has shit for "proof" BIT LOTS OF BILL VICKERY "encryption" in it..Erin was sent on home on 8-11 ..she died 19 days later how much SOLDIER ONWARD do you need?

There was so much "crazy" focus on me then..so much..Did anyone wonder why? Do you wonder why now? Do you even give a shit?

You never made the ROBERT LEVEA 8-11 death connection ..seriously?

ROBERT just died of 8-11 HEARTATTACK ON A BILL FACTOR VICKERY CLUE IF EVER HERE IS ONE..after George and Jean BOTH had.

I had SIGNS up.. That "crazy" 151 FULTON NY address.