What

Gardner, MA

#4401 Mar 15, 2013
Lemont Cranston wrote:
"Mitt Romney makes curious re-emergence at CPAC"
The above headline in MSN reflects how desperate this Republican Party is along with Sarah P. & The Donald swinging by fluffing his hair at the crowd!
Swiss Mitt, Etch-A-Sketch, Cash-Hole Romney 6.0 thinks "The Jihadists" are a country, oh my, CPAC is great way to make a comback!

"There was one paragraph, however,

"It's no secret that the last century was an American century, and it's no secret that over the span of the coming century, that is not written in the stars. America's pre-eminent position is not guaranteed. And the consequence if America were to become surpassed by another nation would be devastating. Why do I say that? It's because the other leading contenders for world leadership -- China, Russia, the jihadists -- not one of them accepts freedom as we understand it."

So, let me get this straight. The man who sought the nation's highest office for six years seriously believes "jihadists" will compete with the United States on the international stage? In Romney's vision, "jihadists" have the potential to become a global superpower, capable of "world leadership," on par with the U.S. of A.?"
Steve Benen

How can anyone trust a Party that simply, very simply cannot grasp and speak clearly about the actual world we live in?
Steppin in

Leominster, MA

#4402 Mar 15, 2013
Look at it this way Obama claimed he visited 57 states. Either way we are in trouble.
Steppin in

Leominster, MA

#4403 Mar 15, 2013
The funny thing is he say's he has one more to go. Just how many states are out there beyond my state of confusion.
really now

Boston, MA

#4404 Mar 15, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
Say Lemont, I told you he would wait until several comments went by burrying his original posts and THEN come back and say "no I didn't"!
Hhahahahahahahahahhaahahahaha
I'm tellin ya, I know what this bozo is going to do before HE does!!!!
Hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaha
He thinks he's not transparent!
Seriously. Do you have any idea what an idiot and jackass you sound like? I'm thinking Just Facts, unlike yourself, has better things to do with his/her time.
Just Facts

United States

#4405 Mar 15, 2013
Steppin in wrote:
The funny thing is he say's he has one more to go. Just how many states are out there beyond my state of confusion.
In Obamas mind, one can only wonder.
Just Facts

United States

#4406 Mar 15, 2013
It amazes me that people close their eyes to what is happening in the world...Romney stated that the United States isn't to be assumed to be the leader in the world as it once was, and because his statements threaten the nice and cushy feeling that some have that the US might ever be thought of being number one, Romney isn't dealing with reality.

Some people just refuse to see the truth...we ARE LOSING OUR LEAD IN THE WORLD. Just because some people choose to ignore it doesn't make it less true.
Just Facts

United States

#4407 Mar 15, 2013
Correction: It amazes me that people close their eyes to what is happening in the world...Romney stated that the United States isn't to be assumed to be the leader in the world as it once was, and because his statements threaten the nice and cushy feeling that some have that the US might ever be thought of as NOT being number one, Romney isn't dealing with reality.

Some people just refuse to see the truth...we ARE LOSING OUR LEAD IN THE WORLD. Just because some people choose to ignore it doesn't make it less true.
Lemont Cranston

Largo, FL

#4408 Mar 16, 2013
really now wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously. Do you have any idea what an idiot and jackass you sound like? I'm thinking Just Facts, unlike yourself, has better things to do with his/her time.

You do too, go take down your Romney for President sign off your dirt lawn. Come back here when you have some value added input, if you know what that means.
What

Gardner, MA

#4409 Mar 16, 2013
really now wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you obsessed with how much time I have??? Get back to work numbnuts, someone has to pay for my lazing around!
What

Gardner, MA

#4410 Mar 16, 2013
Just Facts wrote:
Correction: It amazes me that people close their eyes to what is happening in the world...Romney stated that the United States isn't to be assumed to be the leader in the world as it once was, and because his statements threaten the nice and cushy feeling that some have that the US might ever be thought of as NOT being number one, Romney isn't dealing with reality.
Gee what else did he say though?!

"It's because the other leading contenders for world leadership -- China, Russia, the jihadists -- not one of them accepts freedom as we understand it."

Would it be OK if he said some days the sun doesn't shine through the clouds (true) and some days the sun leaves the solar system?

You would focus on just the first statement and just say the other didn't matter!
What

Gardner, MA

#4411 Mar 16, 2013
Just Facts wrote:
And this is exaclty the thing, it doesn't matter HOW STUPID your Presidential Candidate is, how ridiculous the statements they make, you bozo's defend and support it!!!!

Trump, Palin, Swiss Mitt, Newt, doesn't matter how f-ing stupid these people are, you think they should be world leaders!

Just keep it on this track k!! Workin well for ya!
What

Gardner, MA

#4412 Mar 16, 2013
Hermann Cain lead the primary for a while, Donald Trump lead for a time, and you finally settled on Swiss Mitt and you wonder why this country might not always be the world leader!!!

Shoot yourself in the foot and wonder why you have pain down below your waistline!
Lemont Cranston

Largo, FL

#4413 Mar 16, 2013
What wrote:
Hermann Cain lead the primary for a while, Donald Trump lead for a time, and you finally settled on Swiss Mitt and you wonder why this country might not always be the world leader!!!
Shoot yourself in the foot and wonder why you have pain down below your waistline!
Romney was bum-kiss'in Christi at the meeting of the mindless, what about his running mate Ryan??? I think he knows he's not a bright light either! Having Trump and Palin there was another HUGE mistake, do they think the American people are dumb???

Just for the record here, I am NOT a Demmie nor a Repubbie, I vote for what I think is best for America and it's people.
Jtn

Concord, MA

#4414 Mar 16, 2013
Lemont Cranston wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney was bum-kiss'in Christi at the meeting of the mindless, what about his running mate Ryan??? I think he knows he's not a bright light either! Having Trump and Palin there was another HUGE mistake, do they think the American people are dumb???
Just for the record here, I am NOT a Demmie nor a Repubbie, I vote for what I think is best for America and it's people.
lets Putin the mayor of fitchburg,ma,she is areal carpet bragger and is very bright
Lemont Cranston

Largo, FL

#4415 Mar 18, 2013
Be sure to read what the Boston Herald has to say about CPAC~ Looks pretty dim in 2016 for the GOP. However, Sarah is still around for entertainment.
Ya ok

Medford, MA

#4417 Mar 18, 2013
Lemont Cranston wrote:
Be sure to read what the Boston Herald has to say about CPAC~ Looks pretty dim in 2016 for the GOP. However, Sarah is still around for entertainment.
LOL Are you really that stupid?(Rhetorical question) "read what the BOSTON HERALD has to say"??? It was an editorial by a clueless left wing loonie just like yourself. What is this number 4200 post on this topic from you Retiree? Why don't you at least start another one and change it to 2013!
Lemont Cranston

Largo, FL

#4418 Mar 18, 2013
Ya ok wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Are you really that stupid?(Rhetorical question) "read what the BOSTON HERALD has to say"??? It was an editorial by a clueless left wing loonie just like yourself. What is this number 4200 post on this topic from you Retiree? Why don't you at least start another one and change it to 2013!
Is that your Final Answer??
Jtn

Concord, MA

#4419 Mar 18, 2013
Ya ok wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm a republican against liberal Wong,she thinks she owns the street lights,wat a looser
crazy eyes

Leominster, MA

#4420 Mar 18, 2013
What wrote:
Good point, why would you want a President who builds skyscrapers when you can vote for.... never mind, that dolphin has been staring at me for days. I'm afraid now to go in the bathroom.
Rollstone

Forestdale, MA

#4421 Mar 18, 2013
crazy eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Good point, why would you want a President who builds skyscrapers when you can vote for.... never mind, that dolphin has been staring at me for days. I'm afraid now to go in the bathroom.
Dolphins make me uncomfortable. But dolphins wearing Scally caps and carrying golf clubs make me really, really nervous. I always keep a herring in my jacket pocket just in case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dedham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atlas Glenmor Oil price caps (Jan '09) 1 hr mack123456 42
Solar project on rebound in Lee, Lenox? 9 hr Solarman 7
Canton Ma Airport Car Service (Mar '14) 22 hr Kundrot dionkie 5
Mass. Senator Ted Kennedy Died Five Years Ago Thu reality is a crutch 3
Menino, Boston's longest-serving mayor, dies at 71 Thu reality is a crutch 1
Clash of Clans Outil de Piratage tÚlÚcharger ha... Thu vart383 1
Quick Info: What to Know About Halloween Night ... Thu Really 1

High Wind Watch for Norfolk County was issued at October 31 at 3:50PM EDT

Dedham News Video

Dedham Dating