Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Stupid dummy

Leominster, MA

#3308 Nov 12, 2012
Over 20 states want to seceed. Shouldn't the federal Govt let them? Isn't it their choice?
jay silverheels

Brookline, NH

#3309 Nov 12, 2012
funny wrote:
That was a great press conference with Lizzie and Deval.
i saw that, thought i was watching a new version
of charlie mccarthy and edgar bergman!!
The True Story

Fitchburg, MA

#3311 Nov 12, 2012
Question wrote:
Comment removed
Classless, uneducated scum.
No no

Medford, MA

#3313 Nov 12, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you are not aware, the election is over and the truth has been heard and voted on. America has spoken!
Just because Obama won doesn't make the people who voted for him right. The truth was heard very little in regards to what happened in Libya. The MSM ignored it to protect him. It worked too. Either that or people just don't care.
Florida Retiree

Riverview, FL

#3314 Nov 13, 2012
No no wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because Obama won doesn't make the people who voted for him right. The truth was heard very little in regards to what happened in Libya. The MSM ignored it to protect him. It worked too. Either that or people just don't care.
I agree with you, it does not make them totally right or does it have anything to do with details of Libya. What it does do is show us that the majority of Americans believe their country will be better taken care of if they re-elect the president.
No no

Medford, MA

#3316 Nov 13, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with you, it does not make them totally right or does it have anything to do with details of Libya. What it does do is show us that the majority of Americans believe their country will be better taken care of if they re-elect the president.
Are you in the part of Florida that somehow got 148% of registered voters out? I'm starting to doubt that the majority really did vote for Obama.
CONSPIRACY ALERT

Fitchburg, MA

#3317 Nov 13, 2012
No no wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you in the part of Florida that somehow got 148% of registered voters out? I'm starting to doubt that the majority really did vote for Obama.
Conspiracy alert! The UN and the Trilateral Commission rigged the election! Romney and Ryan were robbed!

The next steps: the UN troops hidden in our great country will confiscate our guns and padlock our churches! We're doomed!
Florida Retiree

Riverview, FL

#3318 Nov 13, 2012
No no wrote:
<quoted text>

What difference does it make now, they are still counting votes for Bush! LOL (148%)????
Stupid dummy

Leominster, MA

#3319 Nov 13, 2012
I don't get it. Now these Army generals are in trouble for banging these not so hot party organizers. Whats up with Dems liking kinda ugly brunettes?
No no

Medford, MA

#3320 Nov 13, 2012
CONSPIRACY ALERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Conspiracy alert! The UN and the Trilateral Commission rigged the election! Romney and Ryan were robbed!
The next steps: the UN troops hidden in our great country will confiscate our guns and padlock our churches! We're doomed!
It's not a conspiracy theory. It's being reported and not just on Fox News. Oh but who cares if people voted twice or unregistered people voted as long as Obama won.
chbpod

North Kingstown, RI

#3322 Nov 13, 2012
LOOK you idiots-this thread started in 2010 regarding the US Sente race in Massachusetts---it ha continued through another Mass Senate race and the Presidential race--GET OFF AND CANCEL THIS THREAD--it's on the North Adams Forum site--and nobody cares at this point----and Florida Retiree??
Either get a life or die an do us all a favor
CONSPIRACY ALERT

Fitchburg, MA

#3323 Nov 13, 2012
No no wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a conspiracy theory. It's being reported and not just on Fox News. Oh but who cares if people voted twice or unregistered people voted as long as Obama won.
Obama manipulated the weather to ensure his re-election! FEMA internment camps are waiting for victims across the country! We're doomed!
Ya ok

Medford, MA

#3326 Nov 14, 2012
chbpod wrote:
LOOK you idiots-this thread started in 2010 regarding the US Sente race in Massachusetts---it ha continued through another Mass Senate race and the Presidential race--GET OFF AND CANCEL THIS THREAD--it's on the North Adams Forum site--and nobody cares at this point----and Florida Retiree??
Weird that it bothers you so much.
Just facts or lies

Ardsley, NY

#3328 Nov 14, 2012
chbpod wrote:
If you don't like the thread or someones opinion then you are the one who needs to get a life! You can reply or comment on his opinion otherwise go away.
Florida Retiree

Riverview, FL

#3329 Nov 14, 2012
chbpod wrote:
Well, looks like you are in for a bad day Ace, this forum is not going away and either am I. However, allow me reach out to you. Have you given thought to seeking professional help to address the demons that torment you and promote your display of inner anger? ItÂ’s quite clear you find it necessary to release your inner agony with your demented writings on here.
Florida Retiree

Riverview, FL

#3330 Nov 14, 2012
CONSPIRACY ALERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama manipulated the weather to ensure his re-election! FEMA internment camps are waiting for victims across the country! We're doomed!

Hey there Stymi, I asked you a question a few posts back, put your thinking cap on and answer it!
CONSPIRACY ALERT

Fitchburg, MA

#3331 Nov 14, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there Stymi, I asked you a question a few posts back, put your thinking cap on and answer it!
I think you're mistaking me for another poster.
Florida Retiree

Riverview, FL

#3333 Nov 14, 2012
CONSPIRACY ALERT wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're mistaking me for another poster.
Well, there are only a few Fitchburgies on here, sorry about that!
Please die

Pittsfield, MA

#3334 Nov 14, 2012
FR...please die
CONSPIRACY ALERT

Fitchburg, MA

#3335 Nov 14, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, there are only a few Fitchburgies on here, sorry about that!
No need to apologize.

It's not like you're ranting that this thread should be shut down!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dedham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Finding Dope (Jun '13) 12 hr Kjb6988420 39
the goddam jews are to blame 23 hr BUD FOX 1
Text message from depressed girl Sat KitKat 2
Gfs see thru yoga pants am I a bad bf Sat KitKat 3
Navy Names Ship for Pedophile Sat Inquisitor 1
Navy Names Ship for a Queer Aug 25 Inquisitor 1
News News | 18-Year-Old Shot at Latin Festival, Says... Aug 24 Mr Obama 2

Dedham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance