Marathon Incident
reality

West Lafayette, IN

#1 May 24, 2013
1. the guy with lower legs gone. 2. the man inside that had shredded clothes. the woman without a shoe without shredded clothes near her lower left leg 'wound'. 3.The woman who the guy with no lower legs put his leg on her head ,no blood on her white shirt. 4.Only wheelchairs were used and no access for emergency vehicles at least they used carts at Sandy Hook . 5.the guy in tan pants is missing his backpack after the second explosion but the mainstream media isn't commenting. 6.the girl next to the boy 'victim' just mysteriously disappeared. 7.who is the man in yellow top watching the victims before help arrives ? a drill instructor ? 8.Conveniently calling a state of emergency which overthrows your right to bear arms and the entire Constitution. 9. al-Qaeda links. Easy to put words in a dead guys mouth. 10. The boat. Graffiti. 100s of shots fired into the boat. Suspect shoots self in throat. Suspect able to climb out of boat and no one shot him. 100s of shots fired yet none hit the suspect.
Ugh

Selkirk, NY

#2 May 24, 2013
Ugh
Django Unchained

Hazleton, PA

#3 May 26, 2013
White people. LOL
Brown

Chatsworth, CA

#4 May 26, 2013
Django Unchained wrote:
White people. LOL
Racist.
Django Unchained

Hazleton, PA

#5 May 26, 2013
Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist.
As I stated above.
Patriot

Puebla, Mexico

#6 May 27, 2013
Free chains available.
sherlock holmes

Fort Wayne, IN

#7 May 30, 2013
Hard to make TWO entire legs just disappear. not even a scrap of foot or a toe anywhere . Watson the caper is a foot, er, uh , a foot. two of them.
Patriot

Mexico, Mexico

#8 May 30, 2013
Lets get together and let me setup a pressure cooker under your ass and see if we can find your legs. How bout that for proof. If we find a couple toes and a half a calf muscle Ill push you around in a wheelchair and we can go on a tour to prove it was a setup. How bout that?
sherlock holmes wrote:
Hard to make TWO entire legs just disappear. not even a scrap of foot or a toe anywhere . Watson the caper is a foot, er, uh , a foot. two of them.
sherlock holmes

Churubusco, IN

#9 Jun 2, 2013
It was a smoke bomb. Look at the pictures. If the guy had his legs blown off why didn't anyone next to him have their legs blown off ? If the woman in orange and black was facing the street that would explain the shrapnel in her right side but how come she has shrapnel on the opposite side ? And her legs weren't blown off. And the guy that was in the building how come he had his shirt buttoned crooked and shredded pants but the woman right next to the legless guy barely had a tear in her pants ? The proof is in the details. How come the guy wrote stuff in the boat but nowhere else ? Look at the pictures. You trolls just don't care. I hope this happens to you. I really do. Your kind are as low as the Jews that did this. Lower than a chomo. You 'patriot' are a PoS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dedham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police Briefs 07-20-2011 (Aug '11) 12 hr EverettCitizen 40
News You can soon bike entire East Coast 12 hr Who Knew 1
Bill Weld = NWO FILTH Tue Inquisitor 6
News Red Line faces severe delays in both directions Jun 28 bozo 1
Are you ready to buy a house? Jun 28 mstrategis 1
News Dorchester man convicted of shooting another ma... Jun 27 bokeh 2
News Girl says firefighter raped her (Aug '06) Nov '15 Mike Jersey 988

Dedham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance