huhman

Simpsonville, SC

#1 Mar 16, 2014
I absolutely hate going northeast. It's absolutely disgusting how italian americans and Irish americans are so self absorbed and non empathetic. Everything is a masquerade of bullcrap. Then again recent studies concluded that as many as 85% or more where alcoholic. Maybe that's why or maybe the cut throat baby killer attitude growing up bled off onto them. As a german American and martial artist and former marine I'm disappointed in the lack of self respect and respect towards others you yanks have and your mistaken ideas of what that respect is. Italy is and was a great empire and people. And Irish are cool. But even they hate their American counterparts. Come on guys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dedham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News News | 18-Year-Old Shot at Latin Festival, Says... 9 hr grounded in reality 1
News Angry seniors lash out at mayor - Sentinel & En... (May '09) Mon Time marches on 180
News Victim of fatal shooting in Dorchester identified Aug 21 Maybe next time 2
News School Officials Say Low-Income Budget Change W... (Feb '16) Aug 21 Next stop Tehran 17
News Woman who hit pedestrians doesn't have a license Aug 20 grounded in reality 1
Finding Dope (Jun '13) Aug 18 Emilia 36
News Girl says firefighter raped her (Aug '06) Nov '15 Mike Jersey 988

Dedham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dedham Mortgages