worthless piece of scum
Boston Marathon bomber in this country.
Cremate him and drop his ashes somewhere
far out in the ocean and don't reveal the
location.
Zathir

Denton, TX

#2 May 6, 2013
I know where I want him buried.. With cement booties, in an old coffee tin, at the bottom of the Marianas Trench!!! It's much mroe than he deserves I know.. Perhaps the sun might be better, in another galaxy...
some poster

Hazleton, PA

#3 May 6, 2013
He should be rented aa a fk buddy for necrophiliacs. The proceeds can help prosecute his brother.
reality view

Nashua, NH

#4 May 6, 2013
bury him in the city dump let the rats eat him.
Patriot

Oaxaca De Juárez, Mexico

#5 May 6, 2013
Bury the whole fkn family!
SnuffAGlobalist

Enola, AR

#6 May 6, 2013
Why shouldn't he be buried here? He worked for the CIA. His uncle, the one who is trashing the brothers, is married to the daughter of a high level, CIA Agent, Graham Fuller, who;s specialty is training Chechens to commit terrorist acts in Russia.

Hell, the brothers attended CIA workshops in Georgia,(the country, not the Peach State), sponsored by that infamous Jamestown Foundation, and led by that worthless Globalist POS, Zbigniew Brzezinski.

So, the brothers thought that they were part of a drill, an exercise on terror. They show up at the Boston Marathon.

US government agents carried out the attacks. Employees of CRAFT, a Blackwater type mercenary group, were seen there wearing khaki BDU pants, black shirts, khaki desert boots, and caps with the PUNISHER logo on them. They were wearing communication ear pieces. Oh, yeah, the back packs that the brothers were wearing do not resemble the back packs with the bombs. The back packs that the CRAFT mercenaries were wearing are IDENTICAL to the bombers backpack, including a white flash, or, tag on the top of their big ass back packs.

When the running coach form the University of Alabama at Mobile, asked, he was told by race officials that it was a DRILL.

So, the brother died, thinking that he was helping his country and the CIA. He should be buried here. But, as stupid ass as you all are, I don't know why he would want to be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dedham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Girl says firefighter raped her (Aug '06) 44 min Kelly 981
News Police Briefs 04-01-2013 (Apr '13) 23 hr MEMORY 47
Cosby bad Kennedy good Jul 31 Aunt T Histimine 1
News Woman slain doing errand Jul 30 reality is a crutch 1
Is Verizon Going to Strike? (Aug '11) Jul 29 Sam126 4
News The Boston Olympics are dead; the year 2024 is ... Jul 29 passer 2
George Washington University Ditches Standards ... Jul 29 Culture Auditor 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dedham Mortgages