Making Sense of the Tsarnaev Brothers

Full story: TIME.com 657
A man looks in Moscow on April 19, 2013, at a computer screen displaying an undated picture of the 19-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. Full Story
The Great Iron Dictator

Crna Gora, Montenegro

#145 May 5, 2013
Russian Ubermensch wrote:
Americans are generally normal civilized people, unlike islamic scum.
I am Against Jewish Supremacy.
myth

Charlestown, IN

#147 May 5, 2013
There are many terrorists in the government. For some that is their job description. Though called presentators or management directors or other harmless sounding names they are there. The negro never fully realized that his oppressor is the Zionist Jew . He shrugged of his African Heritage and customs and let the Jews dictate to him. Knowing that the Jews didn't even consider negroes as humans . Now the Jews keep them pacified with simple nursery rhymes and pre recorded beat music so they don't have to have any talent to be a propaganda superstar. Lipsynching is easy , ask the Simpson girl or Milli Vanilli . Not being from Taylorsville NC I wouldn't have met Popcorn Sutton or partaken of some of his special brew. But I do understand that what vision the writers of the Constitution and what you live with today are very different . USA is a near totalitarian Zionist Jew Operation . A divided and confused nation of ignorant fools full of opinions given them by media. A very few , lost in the crowd may know the truth but will be consumed by the masses of hysteria driven soccer moms and plummers . You need to get the GMOs out of the food supply. The law now is that only GMOs can be commercially sold. That means the Zionists will be the only ones allowed to control food production. natural Heirloom seeds will be outlawed . Only non-reproducible sterile Hybrid seeds will be allowed. And famine will be introduced worldwide to further the genocidal tendencies of the Zionists. Your fifteen second attention span has made it easy to deceive you. Commercial break. We interrupt this propaganda to bring you an important propaganda update : The grass is blue and the sky is green . hand

Since: Apr 13

Podolsk, Russia

#148 May 5, 2013
Kill muslim, make your mommy pleased.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#149 May 5, 2013
<quoted text>
I know your version I don`t believe it.
All of your presidents from GW to GB were free masons.
Free masons are not christians.
Just take a look at dollar banknote!
What do you see there?
Signs of free masons and no crosses.
Yea, it is writen - in god we trust but in what god excactly isn`t told.
I've heard those conspiracy theories. But thats nothing compared to the
ones about the trilateral commision, federal reserve, international monetary fund, the illuminati, and much much more that will be behind the financial system that will bring the antichrist to power.
myth

Charlestown, IN

#150 May 5, 2013
Mummy are Egyptian

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#152 May 5, 2013
The Great Iron Dictator wrote:
<quoted text>Well....President Putin did help Russian Economy and lot of people Love Putin...

I think you're right.

Location hidden

#153 May 5, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
But can you even guess what america or israel could do their enemies if they didnt fight their wars with kid gloves on? Like i said , world opinion stays their hand.

USA views Russia as it's enemy, let the USA try it. Hehehehe

Location hidden

#154 May 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Your knowledge of history has been tutored by communist educators evidently. There was never a famine in america until the 1930's dust bowl and that was confined to the plains of the midwest.

My education has nothing to do with communist educators.

Read your history carefully, your founding fathers were cannibals, this is a fact.

I Romanov, will always speak the truth.

Location hidden

#155 May 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Muslims had started a lot of wars and commited a lot of disgusting crimes.
Muslims are the worst scumbags the world has ever seen!!

You're very wrong, indeed.
myth

Charlestown, IN

#156 May 5, 2013
Jeff_D_28681 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very informative in deed. What does pop corn Sutton have to do with terrorists? I've had suttons brew so what.
You probably the one murdered him on maple ridge.
myth

Charlestown, IN

#157 May 5, 2013
Putin is a Jew . Jews been running Russia since 1826 .
American_Jihad

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#158 May 5, 2013
myth wrote:
So . The younger brother , now 19 , attended college in 1999 ? That would make him a ten year old in college ? or if they meant older brother a twelve year old in college ? Try again . The JEWS did the bombing. The photos don't even match up .
Please don't blame The Jews for the Marathon Bombing , Nazi Germany
did enough of that type hate propaghanda . We as American's like to make sense of every thing and know the reasons why some thing happened , how ever in this case we may be forced to concede that
we cain't make sense out of the actions The Tsarnaev Brothers took.

Insanity is the best explanation if any @ all can explain it ? The
World is in fact a Crazy Place with many shades of Grey .

Sincerely,
SG-22 Intel / E-Com.

Before 911 I had a dream of an Angel appearing claiming he was
General Jihad sent to carry out the global jihad AkA (World Jihad)
and he said the holy war would get under way soon and Bin Laden
was with him and they stood atop passenger air lines with red logo
I now know thats American Air Lines logo's . Yet law enforcement said that was crazy and very un likely as they questioned me in
St.Paul Minnesota along with U.S. National Security Agents and FBI
Agents. So I gave in and decided they was right , only to find on
911 they was wrong ( Deadly Wrong ). Just because people commit
insane acts does not make them insane or crazy or mentally ill ,
many are just caught up in the radicalization of America's Youth.

I fear like in Germany when the goverment suspended civil liberties
and gave full power to Adolf Hitler that the same thing will happen here in America as we hand over and concede our civil liberties to the government in the name of stopping and fighting
terrorism only to find after our rights are gone we are the new
Nazi State America The Super Police State.

Since: Apr 13

Podolsk, Russia

#160 May 5, 2013
myth wrote:
Putin is a Jew . Jews been running Russia since 1826 .
Total BS.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#161 May 5, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
USA views Russia as it's enemy, let the USA try it. Hehehehe
USA wont have to. When russia attacks Israel at the arabs behest they will be slaughtered. There will be a great earthquake that will devour them. Its ironic that this prophesy is thousands of yrs old and they have only recently discovered a major fault line running right through the area. Bring it on Ivan! Hehehehe
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#162 May 5, 2013
Israel kill ivan too, make babushka cry.DAH!
myth

Charlestown, IN

#163 May 6, 2013
The royal family of Saudi Arabia are Jews. the al-Saud family. The Zionist Jews backed Hitler. The Zionist Jews that were running Germany at the time came to USA Operation Paperclip. HAARP will be used to create the earthquake. Putin mother is Jew. try to do a background check on the 16 year KGB veteran . you won't get far, try a DNA test, and your eyes may grow wide.
myth

Charlestown, IN

#164 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
USA wont have to. When russia attacks Israel at the arabs behest they will be slaughtered. There will be a great earthquake that will devour them. Its ironic that this prophesy is thousands of yrs old and they have only recently discovered a major fault line running right through the area. Bring it on Ivan! Hehehehe
odd that the Sumerians knew of 10 planets 7,000 years ago and yet until the 1900s there was only a few planets. And the planets revolved around Earth until recently. The Earth was flat just 500 years ago.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#165 May 6, 2013
myth wrote:
<quoted text>odd that the Sumerians knew of 10 planets 7,000 years ago and yet until the 1900s there was only a few planets. And the planets revolved around Earth until recently. The Earth was flat just 500 years ago.
Sumerians didnt know 7000 yrs ago. They knew the difference between planets and stars because of retrograde. Has nothing to do with prophesy or even magic.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#166 May 6, 2013
American_Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't blame The Jews for the Marathon Bombing , Nazi Germany
did enough of that type hate propaghanda . We as American's like to make sense of every thing and know the reasons why some thing happened , how ever in this case we may be forced to concede that
we cain't make sense out of the actions The Tsarnaev Brothers took.
Insanity is the best explanation if any @ all can explain it ? The
World is in fact a Crazy Place with many shades of Grey .
Sincerely,
SG-22 Intel / E-Com.
Before 911 I had a dream of an Angel appearing claiming he was
General Jihad sent to carry out the global jihad AkA (World Jihad)
and he said the holy war would get under way soon and Bin Laden
was with him and they stood atop passenger air lines with red logo
I now know thats American Air Lines logo's . Yet law enforcement said that was crazy and very un likely as they questioned me in
St.Paul Minnesota along with U.S. National Security Agents and FBI
Agents. So I gave in and decided they was right , only to find on
911 they was wrong ( Deadly Wrong ). Just because people commit
insane acts does not make them insane or crazy or mentally ill ,
many are just caught up in the radicalization of America's Youth.
I fear like in Germany when the goverment suspended civil liberties
and gave full power to Adolf Hitler that the same thing will happen here in America as we hand over and concede our civil liberties to the government in the name of stopping and fighting
terrorism only to find after our rights are gone we are the new
Nazi State America The Super Police State.
You're absolutely right about these terrorist attacks being used to create a tolitarian society for the so called purpose of safety and security. This nation is a police state. Surveilance cameras everywhere, laws regulating all aspects of society, prisons filled up, new laws passed and rights limited everytime an accident happens, political correctness limiting our speech, the list goes on.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#167 May 6, 2013
myth wrote:
The royal family of Saudi Arabia are Jews. the al-Saud family. The Zionist Jews backed Hitler. The Zionist Jews that were running Germany at the time came to USA Operation Paperclip. HAARP will be used to create the earthquake. Putin mother is Jew. try to do a background check on the 16 year KGB veteran . you won't get far, try a DNA test, and your eyes may grow wide.
Jews slaughtering jews with Hitlers help? You're nuttier than a wagon full of pralines. And dont forget, Hitler was really a rabbi. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dedham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Many illegal immigrants live in public housing (Jan '09) Thu Bomb Mexico 5,613
Finding Dope (Jun '13) Oct 23 Looking 7
Norwood Food Pantry Seeks Extra Storage Space Oct 22 Kundrot dionkie 2
Revere, Neighbor Districts Unite To Handle 'Urb... Oct 22 Another Everett R... 4
why i vote democrat Oct 21 BILL WILLIAMS 1
2 children found dead after Massachusetts apart... Oct 21 reality is a crutch 1
Canton Ma Airport Car Service (Mar '14) Oct 19 Canton MA 4

Dedham News Video

Dedham Dating
Find my Match

Dedham Jobs

Dedham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dedham News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dedham

Personal Finance