Making Sense of the Tsarnaev Brothers

Full story: TIME.com

A man looks in Moscow on April 19, 2013, at a computer screen displaying an undated picture of the 19-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.
Comments
481 - 500 of 657 Comments Last updated Jul 28, 2013

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Bagit Tagit wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a dumbass Dimitri100 will say, or type, anything that is absolute garbage dumpster material.
The line is simple, cop or soldier. Never attempt to "cowboy it", that's quick draw and rapid fire. And never try to wound when it is necessary to fire a weapon anyway. But this only applies to anyone not named Dumbmitri100- a dead one at that if his own idea of wounding is followed.

Shut up you facking idiot, you're a typical american bigheaded dumbass bozo, your crap don't work on me.

Now get lost you worthless american piece of trash. Hehehehe.
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

The Iron Dick wrote:
<quoted text>Jews are full of hated and lies.
Go Jews.... especially the IDF IAF MOSSAD and Zionists, ones...!!!
Bagit Tagit

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Shut up you facking idiot, you're a typical american bigheaded dumbass bozo, your crap don't work on me.
Now get lost you worthless american piece of trash. Hehehehe.
You are not really going to try a shut me up from way over there are you? And you really don't want to meet any typical Americans, whether their heads are big or not. Of course, the "head" of my penis is larger than your entire body mass and much more handsome than your Mongolian face.

And our crap works on anyone like you, especially you. All any American has to do is look at the end of your posts and that girly Hehehehe you sign off with and right away we all know you are a DRAG QUEEN with a Bullshitvic complex.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Bagit Tagit wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not really going to try a shut me up from way over there are you? And you really don't want to meet any typical Americans, whether their heads are big or not. Of course, the "head" of my penis is larger than your entire body mass and much more handsome than your Mongolian face.
And our crap works on anyone like you, especially you. All any American has to do is look at the end of your posts and that girly Hehehehe you sign off with and right away we all know you are a DRAG QUEEN with a Bullshitvic complex.

Shut up you dumbass idiot bozo, you're garbage don't work on me, you're typical american filthy, lowlife, racist nazi, piece of trash.

Now piss off, american trash, filthy scumbag, get lost, scram. Hehehehehe.
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Shut up you dumbass idiot bozo, you're garbage don't work on me, you're typical american filthy, lowlife, racist nazi, piece of trash.
always the invaders telling the civilized to SHUT UP on their own turf....

Topix is a California Corporation (you know, a state in the United States), a forum that provides FREE SPEECH to all, yet the scumbag invaders who dont have free speech forums... you know, islamic scumholes order us to SHUT UP, on ours... Pretty Rich, huh ?....
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

last i heard... Tejas is also free speech soil... therefore..... ENTITLED
Patriot

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Id enjoy settling crosshairs on ur ass!
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, yes they do. The guy is dead...
Idiot, I was agreeing with you.... sort of
Did you watch the video at the end of the article??
Bagit Tagit

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Won't happen, even in your girly wetdreams. Why don't you start using tehetehe? Suits your dual gender traits, since you have both male and female genitals. Now you can pimp and be pimped at the same time. Good for you!

Since: Apr 13

berlin, germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Letís do a little exercise. Forget nationalities and identities for a moment.
Imagine you are a police detective investigating a horrific bombing in your city ó one in which several people were killed and hundreds were injured. You have a captured suspect whom you are sure was one of the bombers, and another was killed in a shootout, but both are young and not very sophisticated.
They might have acted alone, of course, but knowing how these things work, you are also looking for leads to try to determine who else might have been involved, and especially who might have been behind the incident.
Either they have connection with CIA or with AL-QUEDA !!!
hmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
He's a loud-mouthed Texan. We don't think much of his sort in the rest of America either. LOL
Make Whose Day

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

karate_fighter wrote:
Letís do a little exercise. Forget nationalities and identities for a moment.
Imagine you are a police detective investigating a horrific bombing in your city ó one in which several people were killed and hundreds were injured. You have a captured suspect whom you are sure was one of the bombers, and another was killed in a shootout, but both are young and not very sophisticated.
They might have acted alone, of course, but knowing how these things work, you are also looking for leads to try to determine who else might have been involved, and especially who might have been behind the incident.
Either they have connection with CIA or with AL-QUEDA !!!
Between James Bond and Dirty Harry, too many people have enjoyed these two movie heros escapades and believe this is the way it is in the real world. Both the CIA and Al Qaeda had nothing to gain from being involved in this sort of attack at the Boston Marathon.
But two little Muslim punks who wanted to make a name for themselves in the world of Islam did. The fact they ran away and tried to hide and escape, separates them from terrorists like the 9-11 suicide attack.

There were more people killed and injured in a fertilizer explosion in Texas and a tornado in Oklahoma than these two little shit's accomplished in Boston, and none of it was planned. So do we blame a disgruntled emergency worker paid by local governments, or God. So much for a big 'conspiracy' theory.
American

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a loud-mouthed Texan. We don't think much of his sort in the rest of America either. LOL
Poor Texas lol
American

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Make Whose Day wrote:
<quoted text>
Between James Bond and Dirty Harry, too many people have enjoyed these two movie heros escapades and believe this is the way it is in the real world. Both the CIA and Al Qaeda had nothing to gain from being involved in this sort of attack at the Boston Marathon.
But two little Muslim punks who wanted to make a name for themselves in the world of Islam did. The fact they ran away and tried to hide and escape, separates them from terrorists like the 9-11 suicide attack.
There were more people killed and injured in a fertilizer explosion in Texas and a tornado in Oklahoma than these two little shit's accomplished in Boston, and none of it was planned. So do we blame a disgruntled emergency worker paid by local governments, or God. So much for a big 'conspiracy' theory.
If it was the FBI and CIA, the explosion would of been much bigger and more damage done. Now there are post out there that Navy Seals did it. If that was true they wouldn't of wore hats with a Navy Seal logo on it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes you're right, he is an obnoxious loud mouth.
Le Plume

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll wager you "hmmm" while you suck, right? Must be from California.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Le Plume wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll wager you "hmmm" while you suck, right? Must be from California.

He can say you suck. Hehehehe.
Ivan Putski

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
He can say you suck. Hehehehe.
And you can say and do sucking sounds Dimitriette, tehetehe. You know the old saying? Birds of a feather, suck together.

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

American wrote:
<quoted text>
If it was the FBI and CIA, the explosion would of been much bigger and more damage done.
Good point!

Since: Apr 13

Podolsk, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

I believe 911 was done by CIA.

1. Because of the third bulding coallpsed and was not hit by plane.
2. Because Jews from world trade center didn`t go to work at the day.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Dedham News Video

•••
•••

Dedham Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dedham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE