Fired cop cleared of drunken driving ...

Fired cop cleared of drunken driving charges; Lawyer for Quincy...

There are 2 comments on the The Patriot Ledger story from May 11, 2006, titled Fired cop cleared of drunken driving charges; Lawyer for Quincy.... In it, The Patriot Ledger reports that:

For the second time in six months, a Quincy police officer fired for allegedly driving drunk while off duty was cleared of criminal charges and will now fight to get his job back.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Patriot Ledger.

no name

Portsmouth, NH

#1 May 13, 2006
Another example of "the system" protecting "their own" -- lack of
evidence - WHAT?????????? The role of Clerk Magistrates appears to be more of a "who you know" evaluator than offering fairness to all - no matter what court, especially when cops lie under oath and admit to it .... hmmm...and the Clerk Magistrate allows the case to proceed?????????? I wonder if the "average joe" would be cleared after 1 never mind 2 incidents of alleged drunk driving????????? I doubt it ......disgusting!
eddie

West Warren, MA

#2 May 13, 2006
no name wrote:
Another example of "the system" protecting "their own" -- lack of
evidence - WHAT?????????? The role of Clerk Magistrates appears to be more of a "who you know" evaluator than offering fairness to all - no matter what court, especially when cops lie under oath and admit to it .... hmmm...and the Clerk Magistrate allows the case to proceed?????????? I wonder if the "average joe" would be cleared after 1 never mind 2 incidents of alleged drunk driving????????? I doubt it ......disgusting!
first i hear of this.thanks for the post

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dedham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News School Officials Say Low-Income Budget Change W... (Feb '16) 6 hr More leftovers pl... 18
News Two dead, two injured in separate overnight sho... 13 hr grounded in reali... 1
Finding Dope (Jun '13) Sun Kjb6988420 39
the goddam jews are to blame Sat BUD FOX 1
Text message from depressed girl Sat KitKat 2
Gfs see thru yoga pants am I a bad bf Sat KitKat 3
Navy Names Ship for Pedophile Sat Inquisitor 1

Dedham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dedham Mortgages