Boston Grieves for Martin Richard, 8-...

Boston Grieves for Martin Richard, 8-Year-Old Killed, and His 'Beloved' Family

There are 11 comments on the People story from Apr 16, 2013, titled Boston Grieves for Martin Richard, 8-Year-Old Killed, and His 'Beloved' Family. In it, People reports that:

The bombings in Boston on Monday took an unimaginable toll on one of the Dorchester neighborhood's most beloved families - taking the life of 8-year-old Martin Richard and seriously wounding his mother and sister.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at People.

Andy

North Bay, Canada

#1 Apr 16, 2013
john

Fairfield, Australia

#2 Apr 18, 2013
from australia I can say I feel your pain. you know many years ago in england when I was studying I heard a song by marvin gaye called abraham martin and john. the other day I dusted off that record and played it. the tears came to my eyes when i heard the words has anybody here. seen my old friend martin, can you tell me where hes gone, I just turned around and he was gone. yes that record is as fresh today as it was in 1970. I think it should be rereleased in martins name god bless all you folks in the united states, and I finish by saying our prayers are with you. god bless
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#4 Apr 18, 2013
RIP, little buddy!
Spell check

Old Bridge, NJ

#6 Apr 20, 2013
Payback Time wrote:
Are you grieving for all the children killed in Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iran, Pakistan who are killed by U.S. rockets and bombs? Your military gives medals for bravery to them for killing women and children. Guess why their countrymen hate you?

I understand how your side wants the US public to experience the pain and hopelessness a family feels after losing a loved one from a senseless attack However I cannot condone any innocent victim being harmed or killed.

Its a shame the leaders who start wars have so many innocent people to hide behind .
God of the USA hells ange

Old Bridge, NJ

#9 Apr 21, 2013
Payback Time wrote:
<quoted text> Its not MY SIDE. I'm on the outside looking in on American Propaganda. How Americans twist and spin everything into looking like the USA is an innocent victim of unprovoked attacks from rebels, insurgents, commies, etc, when it takes its military might around the world to bully, steal resources and start wars its economy benefits from. You want your guns, you got em, but quit acting the victim. These attacks are retaliation for your crimes, not random crimes for no reason.
Point understood . Point used and the acts of Violence show the reality of those points .

I will not Kill your women and children because I value my women and children you attempt to kill my children I will kill one of your children to deter you from attempting to kill my children again.

If you kill one of my children I will kill many off your children to keep you from doing it again.

The anger from the senseless death of innocent victims is the live line of the War mongers
Greed Makes a good warrior Hate makes Great Warrior

If you can make your side hate the other Side then you have an army of Great Warriors who will Die for the love of their Kind and the hate of your Kind they see no middle ground .

I would kill Women and children to Save the life of My women and children .
No sane man wants to walk down that path but one insane Ruler can lead many Nations down that path .

It takes one act of senseless Violence against and innocent Victim to make a whole nation act with vengeance and hate towards all the people in another Nation .

War is so easy and predictable who ever benefits from the stock market must love starting Wars
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#10 Apr 21, 2013
this is a new 21st century phenomena, innocents including children getting killed. Never happened before July 4, 1776. muslims firmly believe Quran, even when it says, kill the infidel. Kill the infidel, does that mean infidel grownups, adults or does that include children. in Nam the ememy, US and allies, were killed by children, dogs and tin cans. do you have any idea what a dead dog without a head meant? it meant explosives were tied around said dog's neck. does anyone out there believe one aint as dead being killed by children as being killed by an adult. dead is dead, whether caused by man, woman, boy, girl or animal. dead is dead. Children kill. dont let any one kid ya. another point, children grow up. these Tsarnaev brothers at one time were children. they only learned to bomb when reaching 21? one was 19. what were the brothers learning at 5, 6, 7, so on. love the enemy, huh? i dont think so. Chechens, love Russians and Americans till you reach 18. Then kill them. Yeah, right.
Abraham cadabra

Old Bridge, NJ

#11 Apr 21, 2013
dunadd wrote:
this is a new 21st century phenomena, innocents including children getting killed. Never happened before July 4, 1776. muslims firmly believe Quran, even when it says, kill the infidel. Kill the infidel, does that mean infidel grownups, adults or does that include children. in Nam the ememy, US and allies, were killed by children, dogs and tin cans. do you have any idea what a dead dog without a head meant? it meant explosives were tied around said dog's neck. does anyone out there believe one aint as dead being killed by children as being killed by an adult. dead is dead, whether caused by man, woman, boy, girl or animal. dead is dead. Children kill. dont let any one kid ya. another point, children grow up. these Tsarnaev brothers at one time were children. they only learned to bomb when reaching 21? one was 19. what were the brothers learning at 5, 6, 7, so on. love the enemy, huh? i dont think so. Chechens, love Russians and Americans till you reach 18. Then kill them. Yeah, right.
I am still clean out my drawers full of Money so I can fit between the eye of a needle . I would love to see a bankrupt bitch try that hell lets see if the Greek Government can pull that trick off
MY Hero

Old Bridge, NJ

#12 Apr 21, 2013
Children Kill . Welcome to America walk down my street outsider Burm my family home to the ground , rape my mother, torture and kill my father beat my brother then kill him. leave me with out family all alone in the world no food or shelter and i will love you with my whole heart and Soul
Sam I Am

Wiseman, AR

#13 Apr 21, 2013
Since the Boston bombing has taken the news headlines , I wonder what happened
to the North Korean news ! Did Kim back off because it was a horrific event ?(yeah right )
did he stop the launch of his missile test / nuke because it was not front page news ?
Obama must have made a deal and covered it up with the Boston event .!
Never fail to take advantage of tragedy,
MY Hero

Old Bridge, NJ

#14 Apr 21, 2013
Abraham cadabra wrote:
<quoted text>
I am still clean out my drawers full of Money so I can fit between the eye of a needle . I would love to see a bankrupt bitch try that hell lets see if the Greek Government can pull that trick off
I can see the smile on your face as you and your troops beat my family and the satisfaction you got when you finally killed them. MY mothers Cry for mercy and her last words telling me to be strong to run away and live because she loves me .she loves me will last my life and be one of the few memories I will hold from my very short time as a child . MY world as I Knew it ended the day I met you I was only 6 years old.
MY Hero

Old Bridge, NJ

#15 Apr 21, 2013
I can see the smile on your face as you and your troops beat my family and the satisfaction you got when you finally killed them. MY mothers Cry for mercy and her last words telling me to be strong to run away and live because she loves me .she loves me will last my life and be one of the few memories I will hold from my very short time as a child . MY world as I Knew it ended the day I met you I was only 6 years old.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dedham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Massachusetts Democrats waging resistance to Pr... 4 hr davy 63
News Trump's immigration crackdown sparks East Bosto... 6 hr In the future 42
Racist Disgusting Boston (do not visit here) 9 hr BOSTON IS RACIST 10
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 20 hr Johnson 2,437
News Would-be Crowne Plaza buyer out of picture; new... Sun Mark 3
No more kennedy BS Sat Winding road 7
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in Massachusetts... (Oct '10) Jan '17 Carol white 11

Dedham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dedham Mortgages