After 'Halftime in America," Clint Eastwood picks Team Romney

Aug 3, 2012 Full story: Reuters 232

The Republican presidential candidate got a surprise boost Friday night when the star of "Dirty Harry," Academy Award winning actor and director Clint Eastwood appeared at Romney's fundraiser here, telling reporters he endorsed Romney because "the country needs a boost somewhere." Romney aides said Friday that the event in Idaho's Sun Valley raised ... (more)

Full Story
President Romney

Alto, GA

#217 Nov 5, 2012
Hypnotic Phantom wrote:
<quoted text>
How can anybody forget about Benghazi when we have all the heartless jackasses on the right to keep bringing it up as a political issue...How about you folks, who claim to respect the four fallen people, respect the wishes of the parents of one of the dead and stop using his death as a political platform?
I seriously doubt you or anybody else on the right could have found Benghazi on a map prior to this incident.
As for President Obama going down...not according to this:
Obama 303
Romney 191
http://core.talkingpointsmemo.com/election/sc...
I think you have the wrong 'boy going down'.
obama doesn't give a damn about benghazi, his lack of action speak volumes. He does care about Ohio, Virginia, Nevada and Pennsylvania though. He is disgusting.

“or Fox News”

Since: Jan 08

Vicksburg, MI

#218 Nov 5, 2012
President Romney wrote:
<quoted text> obama doesn't give a damn about benghazi, his lack of action speak volumes. He does care about Ohio, Virginia, Nevada and Pennsylvania though. He is disgusting.
Ohio pretty much leaning Obama by 3.0

Nevada pretty much leaning Obama 4.7

Virginia Toss up but Obama leads by 1.8

Pennsylvania pretty much leaning Obama 4.0

Not looking very good for Romney in those areas

As for Benghazi, you and your ilk can bring that up all day long and it still hasn't dinged President Obama's reelection. Much like the birth certificate, school records, religious background, affiliations this is a non-issue to most people because most sane people realize that the Ambassador and the three others knew the risks of the job going in. One of the parents even said that they wished Romney would stop using their son's death as a political tool..so why don't you honor the wishes of the dead person's parents as you claim to respect them and drop it....Ninthman.
President Romney

Alto, GA

#219 Nov 5, 2012
Hypnotic Phantom wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohio pretty much leaning Obama by 3.0
Nevada pretty much leaning Obama 4.7
Virginia Toss up but Obama leads by 1.8
Pennsylvania pretty much leaning Obama 4.0
Not looking very good for Romney in those areas
As for Benghazi, you and your ilk can bring that up all day long and it still hasn't dinged President Obama's reelection. Much like the birth certificate, school records, religious background, affiliations this is a non-issue to most people because most sane people realize that the Ambassador and the three others knew the risks of the job going in. One of the parents even said that they wished Romney would stop using their son's death as a political tool..so why don't you honor the wishes of the dead person's parents as you claim to respect them and drop it....Ninthman.
pmsnbc poll or do you have a drinking problem ? Tomorrow will be a great day for America and the world. President Romney will change the course of America and obama will be a nightmare to be forgotten.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#220 Nov 5, 2012
President Romney wrote:
<quoted text> obama doesn't give a damn about benghazi, his lack of action speak volumes. He does care about Ohio, Virginia, Nevada and Pennsylvania though. He is disgusting.
..Not as disgusting, as you and Fox accusing this or any President, of misshandling this, and woithout a shred of any concrete evidence....you shall pay tomarrow....
Romney WINS

Alto, GA

#221 Nov 5, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>..Not as disgusting, as you and Fox accusing this or any President, of misshandling this, and woithout a shred of any concrete evidence....you shall pay tomarrow....
Can't wait. bho's reign of horror will end.

“or Fox News”

Since: Jan 08

Vicksburg, MI

#222 Nov 6, 2012
Romney WINS wrote:
<quoted text>Can't wait. bho's reign of horror will end.
Looks like you're going to have to wait another 4 years if these hold true:

Obama 290

Romney 191

http://core.talkingpointsmemo.com/election/sc...

Or if you like:

Obama 303

Romney 220

Ties 15

http://www.electoral-vote.com/

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#223 Nov 6, 2012
Romney WINS wrote:
<quoted text>Can't wait. bho's reign of horror will end.
You might want to switch off Fox...you know, for actual election results....
Romney WINS

Alto, GA

#224 Nov 6, 2012
Great day for America today. The start of a new begining. The end of the worst 4 years anyone can remember. Socialism dies in favor of the American spirit.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#225 Nov 6, 2012
Romney WINS wrote:
Great day for America today. The start of a new begining. The end of the worst 4 years anyone can remember. Socialism dies in favor of the American spirit.
You might wanaa switch off Fox, today...you know, for the actual election results....
Romney WINS

Alto, GA

#226 Nov 6, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>You might wanaa switch off Fox, today...you know, for the actual election results....
You might wanna get the maalox out. And a box of puffs. I'm sure pmsnbc will be quite entertaining today. No tingling for Chris M today. lol

“Sustainability Now!”

Since: May 08

Vadnais Heights

#227 Nov 12, 2012
Romney WINS wrote:
<quoted text>You might wanna get the maalox out. And a box of puffs. I'm sure pmsnbc will be quite entertaining today. No tingling for Chris M today. lol
Your Topix handle is now quite the misnomer!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#228 Nov 13, 2012
Madaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Topix handle is now quite the misnomer!
Was having problems waking up today...that is, until i flipped on, Fox and Friends and Newt Gingrich blurted, "Seem's the electorade has gotten smarter, than the political media"...Thought ol' Gretchen's face would fall off....lol....

“Antisocialistic”

Since: May 12

Lake Charles, LA

#229 Nov 13, 2012
Mr Snyder wrote:
<quoted text>ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

November 1. 2012 - What can Alabama-LSU tell us about this year's presidential election?

Well, in recent years, the game's outcome has been a solid predictor of which party will take the White House.

Over the last seven elections, since 1984, an Alabama victory has preceded (or followed close behind) a Democratic victory. Conversely, an LSU win has meant the same for the Republican Party.

Majority of NCAA coaches and sports-casters are predicting Big BAMA WIN!

LSU 16, Alabama 14. Ronald Reagan (R) demolishes Walter Mondale (D).

1988: LSU 19, Alabama 18. George H.W. Bush (R) defeats Michael Dukakis (D).

1992: Alabama 31, LSU 11. Bill Clinton (D) defeats George H.W. Bush (R).

1996: Alabama 26, LSU 0. Clinton (D) defeats Bob Dole (R).

2000: LSU 30, Alabama 28. George W. Bush (R) defeats Al Gore (D).

2004: LSU 26, Alabama 10. George W. Bush (R) defeats John Kerry (D).

2008: Alabama 27, LSU 21. Barack Obama (D) defeats John McCain (R).

If the trend holds, an Alabama win on Saturday would mean an Obama reelection; an LSU win would mean a victory for Mitt Romney.
Does this mean there's going to be a recount after the Texas A&M Game?

“Sustainability Now!”

Since: May 08

Vadnais Heights

#230 Nov 13, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Was having problems waking up today...that is, until i flipped on, Fox and Friends and Newt Gingrich blurted, "Seem's the electorade has gotten smarter, than the political media"...Thought ol' Gretchen's face would fall off....lol....
LOL!

If the electorate has truly gotten smarter -- then Republicans are in DEEP DO-DO!! Why else do they keep cutting education?

FIRST TIME EVER! Gingrich is RIGHT about something.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#231 Nov 13, 2012
Madaman wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
If the electorate has truly gotten smarter -- then Republicans are in DEEP DO-DO!! Why else do they keep cutting education?
FIRST TIME EVER! Gingrich is RIGHT about something.
It was a riot, as he had saved it for, just as his segment had ended....I think the electorate have become a bit smarter, for instance i was'nt the only one that saw, the House republican's do everything possible, to harm our economic recovery, and in addition, make the President look bad.....Enough to know, i would'nt elect Paul Ryan dog catcher.....Danger is the Stepford Group, that believes everything Fox lie's about....

“Sustainability Now!”

Since: May 08

Vadnais Heights

#232 Nov 14, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>...Danger is the Stepford Group, that believes everything Fox lie's about....
ABSOLUTELY! It used to be just the wives -- now the husbands' brains have been reprogrammed to turn-of-the-century (1899) economic theories and policies regarding women.

While it is sad to see a major American political party have its wheels fly off -- it couldn't have happened to a more deserving bunch of liars, cheats, and charlatans!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#233 Nov 15, 2012
Madaman wrote:
<quoted text>
ABSOLUTELY! It used to be just the wives -- now the husbands' brains have been reprogrammed to turn-of-the-century (1899) economic theories and policies regarding women.
While it is sad to see a major American political party have its wheels fly off -- it couldn't have happened to a more deserving bunch of liars, cheats, and charlatans!
And even now, after concedeing that they needed to work in a more bi-partisan method, post election.....This morning, we see both John McCain and Lindsey Graham at the mike, ready to paint Susan Rice as the anti-christ, for "possibly" describing the attack in Benghazi, in error....Oh well, next day, same shit.....

“Sustainability Now!”

Since: May 08

Vadnais Heights

#235 Nov 16, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>And even now, after concedeing that they needed to work in a more bi-partisan method, post election.....This morning, we see both John McCain and Lindsey Graham at the mike, ready to paint Susan Rice as the anti-christ, for "possibly" describing the attack in Benghazi, in error....Oh well, next day, same shit.....
I hope that no one expects those grumpy old white men to lead the charge of "evolving" their Party -- ESPECIALLY since none of them believe in Evolution!

The Irony, the Irony ......

“Sustainability Now!”

Since: May 08

Vadnais Heights

#236 Nov 16, 2012
GOP =

Grumpy

Old

Plutocrats

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#237 Nov 17, 2012
What a pity...No apologies for Susan Rice?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dedham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How one city is welcoming hundreds of migrant c... 1 hr deja 6
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 10 hr John 1,168
Falmouth & State Officials Caught Lying Wind Tu... 21 hr Jack Kelly 1
Communities gather for Winchester teen's funeral Mon Lynne 2
Dr Brian Awbrey (Oct '10) Mon intimidated citizen 527
KONG CORP. Issues dog toy recall Sep 28 KONG CORP 1
Worker shocked at construction site Sep 25 joe 3

Dedham News Video

Dedham Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Dedham Jobs

Dedham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dedham News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dedham

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]