Step Up Muslims And Condemn Terrorism

Posted in the Dedham Forum

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Spectator

Sitka, KY

#1 Apr 19, 2013
Let me start with this premise: NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS, BUT ALMOST ALL OF THE TERRORISTS WHO ARE HITTING THE US ARE MUSLIMS. Having said that, I wonder why, why, why the 'good' Muslims keep so quiet about the awful actions of Muslim Terrorists. Where there any organized Muslim reactions of condemnation of 9.11? If there were, I missed them.'Good' muslims are quick to complain if someone or some group in some way castigates Muslims as a group, but WHY ARE THESE COMPLAINERS SO QUIET WHEN MUSLIM TERRORISTS KILL? And, why don't famous Muslims put in a word or two in opposition to the terrorists. Kareem Abdul Jabarr comes to mind. You remember him (originally known as Lew Alcindor). Americans made him rich because he could dunk a basketball, but when Americans could have uses a Strong Word of Condemnation from him following 9.11, he said nothing. Neither did Cassius Clay aka Muhummad Ali. As a former Mass resident, I hurt for what has happened there.

“This Is Frank Garrett”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2 Apr 19, 2013
Spectator wrote:
Let me start with this premise: NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS, BUT ALMOST ALL OF THE TERRORISTS WHO ARE HITTING THE US ARE MUSLIMS. Having said that, I wonder why, why, why the 'good' Muslims keep so quiet about the awful actions of Muslim Terrorists. Where there any organized Muslim reactions of condemnation of 9.11? If there were, I missed them.'Good' muslims are quick to complain if someone or some group in some way castigates Muslims as a group, but WHY ARE THESE COMPLAINERS SO QUIET WHEN MUSLIM TERRORISTS KILL? And, why don't famous Muslims put in a word or two in opposition to the terrorists. Kareem Abdul Jabarr comes to mind. You remember him (originally known as Lew Alcindor). Americans made him rich because he could dunk a basketball, but when Americans could have uses a Strong Word of Condemnation from him following 9.11, he said nothing. Neither did Cassius Clay aka Muhummad Ali. As a former Mass resident, I hurt for what has happened there.
Absolutely. I agree that the non violent Muslims should come forward and decry terrorism. But I also feel there are several elements to why a lot of them don't. For one, many of them may feel that they themselves and their families will for some twisted reason, looked upon as traitors and become targets. Also, knowing a number of Muslims personally, are themselves sickened by terrorist actions and feel just as much victims as we do. They see it as a crime against humanity.

On another note, I've just seen they have the second suspect in custody. Let's all hope he gets the punishment that he rightfully deserves.
Clifton

Lexington, TN

#3 Apr 19, 2013
Obama will apologize to Muslims.
Spectator

Sitka, KY

#4 Apr 19, 2013
I agree with Ghost. I believe that radical Muslims are so potentially violent that 'good' Muslims may very well face retribution if they openly challenge what the Muslim terrorists do; however, that is called 'courage.' America needs help from its Muslim population. It is not right for American Muslims to merely enjoy the great freedoms our country extends to them while they do nothing to combat those forces of terrorist evil. AMERICA NEEDS ITS MUSLIM POPULATION TO DO SOMETHING. HOW ABOUT A MILLION MUSLIM MARCH? A Million Muslims marching at DC saying they totally disagree with violent Muslims and that they condemn what they do.
Spectator

Sitka, KY

#5 Apr 19, 2013
There are so many ways to justly ridicule Muslim Terorists. Example: they teach that the Males who mardyr for the cause go to heaven and get 71 Virgins. That's right, 71 VIRGINS! But, they don't say what the Females get who are mardyrs get. DO THEY GET 71 STUDS? If no, THEN ISLAM DISCRIMINATES, EVEN IN HEAVEN (like it does on earth).
Mike

United States

#6 Apr 19, 2013
Spectator wrote:
Let me start with this premise: NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS, BUT ALMOST ALL OF THE TERRORISTS WHO ARE HITTING THE US ARE MUSLIMS. Having said that, I wonder why, why, why the 'good' Muslims keep so quiet about the awful actions of Muslim Terrorists. Where there any organized Muslim reactions of condemnation of 9.11? If there were, I missed them.'Good' muslims are quick to complain if someone or some group in some way castigates Muslims as a group, but WHY ARE THESE COMPLAINERS SO QUIET WHEN MUSLIM TERRORISTS KILL? And, why don't famous Muslims put in a word or two in opposition to the terrorists. Kareem Abdul Jabarr comes to mind. You remember him (originally known as Lew Alcindor). Americans made him rich because he could dunk a basketball, but when Americans could have uses a Strong Word of Condemnation from him following 9.11, he said nothing. Neither did Cassius Clay aka Muhummad Ali. As a former Mass resident, I hurt for what has happened there.
Very interesting and true, more peaceful Muslims should renounce terrorist acts but you are wrong in one respect... After 9/11 Mohammed Ali did issue a very long statement denouncing terrorism in the name of Islam.
Also (in response to Duncan) I too know some Muslims. And yes they are appaled at these things, but another thing you need to realize is that most of them have family members still in countries like Iran or Saudi Arabia that are controlled by facist regimes. Their fear is that if they speak out where they are free, their family members abroad will, as some have stated to me "will dissappear in the night". So you see that many free-thinking peaceful Muslims stay quiet just for that reason. All they want to do really is do their jobs, raise their families, and live in peace without jepordising abroad family. Its a really tough situation.
person

Shelbyville, IN

#7 Apr 20, 2013
And you all have forgot another reason "some" Muslims don't speak out and that is because secretly they agree with the terrorists and are glad that they did something they would really like to. We would all be horrified if we knew the number of US Muslims who were pleased over the bombings. I bet there was a lot of cheering going on in many Muslim livingrooms as they watched one of their brothers kill Americans! How many more of them would do this if they had the courage or the means?
Spectator

Sitka, KY

#8 Apr 20, 2013
I believe that 'person' has a very good point and, if his point is valid, then it further explains the silence of the 'good' Muslim in the US, indeed, throughout the world. I do not see Muslim condemnation of Muslim terrorism and I highly resent that, especially from those Muslims living the 'good life' in the US.
Josh Bales

Ogdensburg, NY

#9 Apr 20, 2013
Muslim leaders denounce bombings.

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/5682-muslim...
God of USA hells angels

Matawan, NJ

#10 Apr 20, 2013
Spectator wrote:
Let me start with this premise: NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS, BUT ALMOST ALL OF THE TERRORISTS WHO ARE HITTING THE US ARE MUSLIMS. Having said that, I wonder why, why, why the 'good' Muslims keep so quiet about the awful actions of Muslim Terrorists. Where there any organized Muslim reactions of
EXPLAIN THAT to the NEW RICH FAKE BIKER that Buys USA hells angels like toys .
1) Newark NJ hells angels are just Fat goofy pathetic looking freaks who like to dress up in costumes and play Biker Man.
2) Newark NJ Hells angels will not fight for the flocks reputation
3) Newark New Jersey hells angels follow the traditional Milking of the local Motorycle clubs members to support the sex offenders and child porn stars in the USA hells angels as a whole and there own legal fees from stupity.
4) Sex offenders are in the USA hells angels leadership .
WHY are YOU giving this flock of filthy fowl freaks money that could be used for your family or any cancer victim or why not give your money to the women and children who have been Victims of the USA hells angels ??
I am talking to
Hoboken MC
Bishops MC
Iron Demons MC
Satans soilders MC
Road reapers MC
leather necks MC
Wingmen MC
tri county MC
Baca MC
I can remembers all your names.
Why can't you Guys play Biker with out kissing USA hells angels ass?
Most of your clubs should be able to beat the hell out of the USA hells angels and if you can't I will make sure they never bother you. You can see all the hells angel in the USA are just as geeky and pathetic as the NJ hells angels.
why don't you guys find something more important to do with your spare time ?
More time with your kids or wife or manfriend ? I mean in a healthy way. Do you want your children to grow up and follow because they are not good enough to walk their own path .
do you want your children to believe every USA hells angels sex offenders is innocent ?
TAke a Good LOOK at the each USA hells angels and then look at your Wife and kids who would you rather spend time with ? who would you rather spend your money on ?look at the children who lost their parents don't give an angel the money so he can keep 75% and give 25 I give my money directly to victims and the poor all over the world no middle men profit from my gifts .
WE have so many children being abused all across the USAand all over the world . I could use you all and all your money to give and support programs that will make a change instead we have hundreds of you men in each state playing gangster dressing up in costumes parading around the streets throwing money at men in the USA hells angels.
PLEASE think about how pathetic you look not just to me but to your children if your children are normal and not playing gangster already because of you. ask your kids how silly you old freaks with good jobs look playing gangster.Big belly big fat arms and big fat wallet full with money from WORK.
your wife and kids know your not tough no one really cares about if your tough other then you mid aged and old aged morons who are so insecure you need the 81 stamp of approval on your ass to prove your a fat pig but your ass is good enough for a USA hells angels to eat. You forget the fact you paid him to stamp your ass never the less you prance around like a man on fire showing off your 81 stamped ass to other insecure men you in return show you their stamped ass and a picture of the men that stamped their ass.
You postage is over due your stupidity has been delivered now wake the hell up and be a man before your kids or some other kid get abused or ends up in prison over your immature insecure antics
Spectator

Sitka, KY

#11 Apr 20, 2013
Thanks, Josh, for the post. Very glad to (finally) see some appropriate responses from some Muslims. Let's see if this response is isolated or if it is widespread. WHERE ARE YOU LOUIS FARRAKAM?(I know. I misspelled last name, but you see who I am talking about.)I also have seen reports of widespread celebrations in some Middle East places about what has happened in Boston.
God of USA hells angels

Matawan, NJ

#12 Apr 20, 2013
Spectator wrote:
Thanks, Josh, for the post. Very glad to (finally) see some appropriate responses from some Muslims. Let's see if this response is isolated or if it is widespread. WHERE ARE YOU LOUIS FARRAKAM?(I know. I misspelled last name, but you see who I am talking about.)I also have seen reports of widespread celebrations in some Middle East places about what has happened in Boston.
Muslims don't have to make excuses for bad muslims . We can all see Most Muslims are good people

I don't hear Catholics making excuses for bad Catholics.

I don't see Jew making excuses for bad Jews

I do hear USA hells angels blaming every bad thing on black kids in clubs in the USA as street criminals and how saintly USA hells angels are and you people eat that up and go along with it.

Lets just stop the Bullshit here.

and stop expecting Muslims leaders to speak for or against these types of crimes.
God of USA hells angels

Matawan, NJ

#13 Apr 20, 2013
Spectator wrote:
Let me start with this premise: NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS, BUT ALMOST ALL OF THE TERRORISTS WHO ARE HITTING THE US ARE MUSLIMS. Having said that, I wonder why, why,


Why don't Kurt Sutter speak of the decades of women and child victims of the USA hells angels ?

why don't you speak up about ex con USA hells angels being loved and paid for by rich Hollywood men and adored for their crimes ?

if kurt started Buying foreign terrorists to play terrorist role on TV I bet that would upset ya
SnuffAGlobalist

Harviell, MO

#14 Apr 20, 2013
Ah, every wonder if the Muslims are waiting for some of you ignorant ass bastards to STEP UP and apologize for the rape, torture, and murder of TWO MILLION IRAQI'S, and, tens of thousands of Afghans, Paks, Libyans, Syrians, Somalis, Yemenis, Malians, and for savagedly wounding hundreds of thousands others, and forcing millions to flee their homes...

WHEN...THEY HAD NOT DONE A DAMN THING TO YOU?

THREE PEOPLE were killed in the Boston Bombing. On that day, 55 people were killed by bombs in Iraq, and on Thursday, 46 other Iraqis were killed by bombs.

NONE OF THEM WOULD HAVE BEEN KILLED IF YOU AND YOUR BUSH JEW INFESTED REGIME HAD MINDED YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS AND STAYED THE HELL OUT OF IRAQ.

So, piss on you and your stupid ass notion that Muslims owe YOU an apology.
Spectator

Sitka, KY

#15 Apr 20, 2013
SAG, it is IRAQIS, not IRAQI'S. No apostrophe is needed, SAG. SAG, I have a surprise for you: one of my 3 least favorite presidents is G. Bush. Why? Because he had the opportunity for greatness after 9.11 but he blew it by--and here is where I agree with you--going into Iraq. But, wait now, SAG, let's get our timing correct: Going into Iraq (although crazy and the wrong thing to do) did not cause Muslims to strike America. The towers and the Pentagon were hit in 2011 and we went into Iraq in 2012, so no cause and effect there, SAG. So, what was the cause and effect, SAG? You do remember Hussein (and I am talking about the Iraqi leader here, not POTUS)starting that war in 1990 don't you, SAG? America had troops in Saudi Arabia and that offended Osama (not Obama), leading to the war. And, SAG, as far as intentionally hurting Muslims, Bush said he went into Iraq for a number of good reasons, including bringing "Democrazy" (mis-spelled on purpose) to the Middle East. You are quite correct, SAG, about Bush being dead wrong (and I emphasize the word "dead") to take us into Iraq. Oh, and SAG, why can't we engage in expressions of opinions without the name calling. Makes people think you cannot debate when, instead of reacting to points made, you attack the other person. Be polite. You know, have some manners. DON'T BE LIKE A HOSTILE MUSLIM TERRORIST. Oh, no. You're not a Muslim Terrorist, are you?
Also from Kentucky

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Apr 20, 2013
Spectator wrote:
SAG, it is IRAQIS, not IRAQI'S. No apostrophe is needed, SAG. SAG, I have a surprise for you: one of my 3 least favorite presidents is G. Bush. Why? Because he had the opportunity for greatness after 9.11 but he blew it by--and here is where I agree with you--going into Iraq. But, wait now, SAG, let's get our timing correct: Going into Iraq (although crazy and the wrong thing to do) did not cause Muslims to strike America. The towers and the Pentagon were hit in 2011 and we went into Iraq in 2012, so no cause and effect there, SAG. So, what was the cause and effect, SAG? You do remember Hussein (and I am talking about the Iraqi leader here, not POTUS)starting that war in 1990 don't you, SAG? America had troops in Saudi Arabia and that offended Osama (not Obama), leading to the war. And, SAG, as far as intentionally hurting Muslims, Bush said he went into Iraq for a number of good reasons, including bringing "Democrazy" (mis-spelled on purpose) to the Middle East. You are quite correct, SAG, about Bush being dead wrong (and I emphasize the word "dead") to take us into Iraq. Oh, and SAG, why can't we engage in expressions of opinions without the name calling. Makes people think you cannot debate when, instead of reacting to points made, you attack the other person. Be polite. You know, have some manners. DON'T BE LIKE A HOSTILE MUSLIM TERRORIST. Oh, no. You're not a Muslim Terrorist, are you?
I recognize your writing and your speaking points. Good to see you here brother. You again make valid points. I think this should be debatable without turning to derogatory rhetoric, as well. I would post more but I think you've covered my thoughts on the subject.
Spectator

Sitka, KY

#18 Apr 21, 2013
Thank you. Hope everyone has a good day. Later.
Truthsayer

Oaxaca, Mexico

#19 Apr 21, 2013
George W was awesome! History will prove he did the right thing!
smoking gun

Hazleton, PA

#20 Apr 21, 2013
SnuffAGlobalist wrote:
Ah, every wonder if the Muslims are waiting for some of you ignorant ass bastards to STEP UP and apologize for the rape, torture, and murder of TWO MILLION IRAQI'S, and, tens of thousands of Afghans, Paks, Libyans, Syrians, Somalis, Yemenis, Malians, and for savagedly wounding hundreds of thousands others, and forcing millions to flee their homes...
WHEN...THEY HAD NOT DONE A DAMN THING TO YOU?
THREE PEOPLE were killed in the Boston Bombing. On that day, 55 people were killed by bombs in Iraq, and on Thursday, 46 other Iraqis were killed by bombs.
NONE OF THEM WOULD HAVE BEEN KILLED IF YOU AND YOUR BUSH JEW INFESTED REGIME HAD MINDED YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS AND STAYED THE HELL OUT OF IRAQ.
So, piss on you and your stupid ass notion that Muslims owe YOU an apology.
I imagine this is your favorite magazine? http://azelin.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/aqa...
Inspector Clue So

Matawan, NJ

#21 Apr 21, 2013
smoking gun wrote:
<quoted text>I imagine this is your favorite magazine? http://azelin.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/aqa...
http://www.kolotv.com/home/headlines/25625349...

If you want to show your support for Men who risked their freedon to transport large amounts of child porn Check out the Hells angels BIg House Crew and send Dave Burgess your Love and praise it is legal in the USA to show gratitude and support for sex offenders also so check out ans support theThe USA hells angels Big house Crew

Nevada Brothel Owner Gets 15 Years For Child Porn

CHEYENNE, Wyo.(AP)- A former Nevada brothel owner has been
sentenced to 15 years in federal prison for his conviction on two child pornography charges in Wyoming.

David Burgess was sentenced Friday in U.S. District Court for
possessing and transporting child pornography.

U.S. District Judge Alan B. Johnson also sentenced the 55-year-old Hells Angel motorcycle club member to 10 years of supervision upon his release, lifetime registration as a sex offender and a fine of $20,000.

Investigators found two hard drives containing thousands of images of child pornography in Burgess' motor home after a traffic stop last summer in western Wyoming. A jury convicted Burgess in April on both charges against him.

Burgess' attorney says he will appeal the case.

(Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

AP-NY-07-18-08 1551EDT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dedham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New parking restrictions limit visitor spots in... 10 hr reality is a crutch 1
beat up in front of my wife (Mar '11) 14 hr YouraLoser 29
Looking for single females Sep 19 accentudate 1
Slaying of pizza delivery man detailed at trial Sep 18 reality is a crutch 1
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Sep 11 whimmersmith 4,702
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Aug '14 Kundrot dionkie 1,163
Measure calls for elder-care facilities to obta... Jun '14 humanSpirit 3
•••

Dedham News Video

•••
Dedham Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Dedham Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Dedham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Dedham News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dedham
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••