First 2012 Decorah Eaglets Nearly Rea...

First 2012 Decorah Eaglets Nearly Ready to Hatch

There are 1 comment on the KGAN story from Mar 20, 2012, titled First 2012 Decorah Eaglets Nearly Ready to Hatch. In it, KGAN reports that:

According to the news feed from the Raptor Resource Project, the first eaglets being monitored on their webcam monitoring a bald eagle nest in Decorah could hatch as early as this week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KGAN.

Carolyn Slack

Marlborough, MA

#1 Mar 20, 2012
It is a joy watching the eagles broadcast from your city to my home in Boston, Massachusetts. However, tonight I was sorry to see several flashlights playing on the nest and on the eagle. I'm sure it put the bird in an unnecessary state of anxiety.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decorah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mr. President, stop your raids on our communities (Aug '08) Jul '17 Valerie 435
Eagles (Jan '17) Jan '17 guest 1
News SBA offers disaster assistance to Iowa business... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Stephany McDowell 1
Pain pills and Anxiety will send Overnight (May '10) Feb '16 Chris P 2
News Delegate snatchers: Clinton, Sanders take diffe... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Jeremy 2
News Grow pink celery and get ready for a lively sauce (Dec '15) Dec '15 TRUMP ADMENSTRUATION 2
Yayo (Sep '15) Sep '15 Chris P 1

Decorah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Decorah Mortgages