Two ELCA pastors ask Congress to lear...

Two ELCA pastors ask Congress to learn from largest immigration...

There are 3 comments on the Worldwide Faith News story from Dec 18, 2008, titled Two ELCA pastors ask Congress to learn from largest immigration.... In it, Worldwide Faith News reports that:

On May 12, 2008, federal agents arrested about 390 workers at a meat processing plant there, making the raid the largest at a single location in U.S. history.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worldwide Faith News.

B S Again

Englewood, CO

#1 Dec 18, 2008
So these pastors must think it was OK to treat them like slaves? Get a clue, this is about releasing slaves and child slabe labor. And let's not forget about the "stolen ID's" belonging to US Citizens. These pastors are disgusting!
MLH

Montgomery, AL

#2 Dec 22, 2008
Frankly I could care less about these parasite ILLEGAL aliens. Bottom line is THEY CHOSE to break our laws, and thought they were above the law. EFF them and feed them fishheads.
rsdw45

Houston, TX

#3 Dec 29, 2008
Everyone know about the camera's now at the TX border. You can see them and at night as they are infrared at BlueServo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decorah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pain pills and Anxiety will send Overnight (May '10) Feb '16 Chris P 2
News Delegate snatchers: Clinton, Sanders take diffe... Jan '16 Jeremy 2
News Grow pink celery and get ready for a lively sauce (Dec '15) Dec '15 TRUMP ADMENSTRUATION 2
Yayo (Sep '15) Sep '15 Chris P 1
News Departments conduct river rescue (Jul '15) Jul '15 ezelizard 1
News Iowa Supreme Court hears arguments on whether f... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Mike 1
News Customers stew as kosher meat gets scarce (Dec '08) Oct '14 swedenforever 2

Decorah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Decorah Mortgages