Hoeman

Quincy, FL

#1 Dec 15, 2010
Well it looks like the kids will get alot of days off this winter, why, its cold outside, its winter, I mean they call schools off for weather predictions that dont really affect our county. I guess somewhere in TN the roads get to bad for some to drive, but i bet they were ok for some teachers to go to walmart shopping.God help us if we get 3 or 4 inches of snow , the kids will be going to school until August.Its ok to call school off because it might freeze, or it might snow, but dont let your child miss because you think they may be sick or need to stay home that day.Then you become unfit and have to go to the school or court to explain yourself. Maybe whoever decides to cancel school should have to get an excuse from the weather forecaster.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decaturville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 1 hr Not Going There 218,042
Hillside mowers Sat Old man 1
Dumbest dude in S H ? Sat Crap out your mouth 5
Heather Rainey May 1 Crystal 5
Brooke Eckert Apr 30 wondering 11
One cow town (Jan '12) Apr 29 Gomer 4
News Holly Bobo suspect indicted on 2 counts of rape (Oct '14) Apr 29 prayforbobo 133
More from around the web

Decaturville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]