Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 239729 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#187721 Jul 8, 2014
Noogan wrote:
<quoted text> I believe there is a FL connection, too. JER, do you happen to remember approx what pages FL girl made her comments? About MFM, DP, etc.?
I found this post interesting page 7390 as well as a couple from the Jackson forum.

FloridaGirl
Brandon, FL
Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Jan 8, 2014 Judged:

JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again thats not me, I have no problem stating what I think. You didnt answer a simple question about the spine institute either. Have you thought of calling the TBI with the info you have?

FG posted...
Do you seriously think I need to call TBI ? You really need your head examined.
The Feds were here A LONG TIME AGO.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#187722 Jul 8, 2014
ItsAFactJack-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, that is far from the first thing that I have posted that is logical, useful, and timely. But when you are being evaluated by someone who is neither fair nor truly intelligent, but rather is having delusions of grandeur, you really don't get a fair shake.
I don't know how someone gets so high on himself that he thinks he's got it all right and everyone else has it so wrong! I see a lot of your type in the religious realm; I'm sure you have all theology figured out as well.
I hate to burst your bubble. I'm 100% sure that you don't have things 100% figured out! If you did, Holly would be home, and those responsible would be where they should be, and we'd have turned the lights out here and gone home.
The bottom line is, today... 7/7/14...I am not prepared to equivocally state that I KNOW what happened to Holly Bobo. I'm not even sure she is dead.
I'm not prepared to accept that she is dead, merely because two less-than-upstanding citizens have been charged. The TBI freely admits they don't have a body. It's equally possible that they don't have a case.
I'm not prepared to accept that she is dead because one or both of those accused "said" they did it when they were drunk! Many a man has boasted of his conquests when, in reality, he was just trying to look like the alpha male in front of his friends.
And believe it or not, you also can't sit there and say with any degree of certainty that Holly was NOT having a conversation in her garage! That is EXACTLY what Clint said she was doing! And he said the man was talking more than Holly was! And it was enough of a CONVERSATION that Clint thought it was a "break-up" conversation!!!
So if you want to argue that it wasn't a conversation, then go impeach Clint's testimony--something no one has successfully done yet!
Right now, as of this minute, if I have to pick Clint's version or Bob's version, I'll go with Clint's version.
And, until Holly's death is declared in a court of some kind....until someone proves there was no conversation... until irrefutable evidence shows that those accused did the deeds...I will unashamedly continue to keep an open mind! I will look at any and all theories and all possibilities and weigh them out. And I WON'T sit on some self-imposed throne declaring who is allowed to have a theory and post it, like you do. And I won't ridicule those who are truly trying to be helpful here, regardless of their ability to express what they are thinking--again, unlike you.
The day you get over yourself and realize you wipe your tail like the rest of us will be the day that maybe you can contribute something worth reading. And until that day comes, I really don't have a lot more to say to you.
Bringing this forward for you, Slow Bob, because you apparently missed it the first time. Do try to keep up. I'm tired of coaching you along, as are others. You are way out of your league here. I think it would be more of your speed on Linda's thread, where all the illiterates hang out. You don't have to read so fast there or even comprehend. Yes, I think that thread would suit you nicely. Now please go away! You're wasting all of our time, and I'm done responding to you. You're truly not worth it.
guessing

Rock Hill, SC

#187723 Jul 8, 2014
Dragnet wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who references this poem in relation to Holly's abduction is being disrespectful. That includes you! I wondered when I read it if you, Jer29, had assisted in brokering Holly for the transport. Why else would you write, "Put her in a pumpkin shell and there he kept her very well." I found it distasteful and extremely disrespectful to the Bobo family. Each to his own I guess.
Yes it is not only disrespectful to hollys family , jer is one creppy dude.
broker jer hmmm maybe the reason he trys to run the discussion all over the map with his cutnpastes

Central KY

#187724 Jul 8, 2014
Ftfu posted about Clicks...

Fed_the_F_up

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden
Please wait... Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Jan 10, 2014
That was one possibility in the beginning. A plane did fly out shortly after Holly was abducted but Holly was not on the plane. It was said early on that big bad black "Clicks" took Holly. He was pissed enough to make his way to Parsons. Hence the reason that Natalie and others were on edge. Don't forget Stevie the neighbor who hooked Nat up with those good people in FL.

“Formally Known as Bob”

Since: May 14

Around these parts

#187725 Jul 8, 2014
JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Although I think Holly was his intended target, the perp wasnt interested in killing her. Motive still hasnt been established and there are several possibilities. If this involved Nat using Hollys name and the perp came for the person Holly then she would have been returned to Fl for the debt owed and contact signed. Once LE arrived and the mix up was made known, they may have tried a plan b-sell her to a trucker for $50000, the same amount the governor put up as a reward. When that fell through she was moved around by those charged until an order was given and followed to end this before they all got caught. Im still not sure who the person was that Clint saw and he may have been connected to the As but not a local.
I agree. I don't think killing her was in the initial plans.

They did not count on getting spotted that morning and counted on Holly being reported as a missing person rather than a kidnap victim .

Things went to hell once the multi jurisdictional task force got involved and the press was everywhere and they had no plan B for that.
buckeru bonzi

Sacramento, KY

#187726 Jul 8, 2014
JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Although I think Holly was his intended target, the perp wasnt interested in killing her. Motive still hasnt been established and there are several possibilities. If this involved Nat using Hollys name and the perp came for the person Holly then she would have been returned to Fl for the debt owed and contact signed. Once LE arrived and the mix up was made known, they may have tried a plan b-sell her to a trucker for $50000, the same amount the governor put up as a reward. When that fell through she was moved around by those charged until an order was given and followed to end this before they all got caught. Im still not sure who the person was that Clint saw and he may have been connected to the As but not a local.
what kind of debt are you referring to? if you don't mind me asking
Dragnet

Kansas City, MO

#187727 Jul 8, 2014
JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
You werent paying attention while trying to play detective. My response was to a post involving ET Woods and a comment about eating pumpkins. Turns out these post were about Candace J in Vancouver Washington, the same person that follows JD and likes the local towing company. When you posted your response you already supposedly had contacted the TBI and FBI and local authorities, dont quit the day job.
Intimidation won't work. Find some other pumpkin reference to use; for a smart guy like you that should be easy.

I found it distasteful and extremely disrespectful to the Bobo family. Each to his own I guess.
Desiree Seymour

Seven Hills, Australia

#187728 Jul 8, 2014
Dont drink the Kool Aid wrote:
<quoted text>
Going back to why he did not get more aggressive with her and just take her?
How many people do we have arrested and charged with her kidnapping and murder???
Two to be exact!
So taking the evidence that we do have and following it.
We have Holly and the Kidnapper in the carport for a extended period of time. It's been reported that period of time was around 15 min. So why the extended period of time of what seems like needless hanging around waiting to get caught?
Remember we have two people charged with her kidnapping right?
It's also been reported Holly was likely loaded in a waiting car or truck on a road on the backside of the property.
So
If that waiting car/truck was being driven by suspect number two it's possible he got scared off or delayed somehow in picking up the pair at the designated pick up spot. It's possible that the kidnapper and Holly were waiting on a phone call from the driver of the getaway vehicle to return so they could leave.
So..
They waited crouched down out of view and he tried to keep Holly as calm as possible till the getaway car returned.
Just following the evidence we have in front of us.
I do agree with your idea - that perspective and your reasoning of the 15 mins delay to act - is very plausible.

Central KY

#187729 Jul 8, 2014
Dragnet wrote:
<quoted text>
Intimidation won't work. Find some other pumpkin reference to use; for a smart guy like you that should be easy.
I found it distasteful and extremely disrespectful to the Bobo family. Each to his own I guess.
You made your point and Im not intimidating. Your opinion is just that yours and it doesnt matter if you approve of me or not. You read too much into the post no big deal. By the way you accussed me of being involved in Hollys abduction and for someone that has some hot info I wanted to point out both were incorrect.
guessing

Easley, SC

#187730 Jul 8, 2014
JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
You werent paying attention while trying to play detective. My response was to a post involving ET Woods and a comment about eating pumpkins. Turns out these post were about Candace J in Vancouver Washington, the same person that follows JD and likes the local towing company. When you posted your response you already supposedly had contacted the TBI and FBI and local authorities, dont quit the day job.
Haha now this is tooo funny coming from

Jer the cutnpaste topix ddectective wannabe

Central KY

#187731 Jul 8, 2014
buckeru bonzi wrote:
<quoted text>
what kind of debt are you referring to? if you don't mind me asking
Nat was suppose to owe money, perhaps for drugs, Im not sure. She went to Fl thinking it was an exotic dancing job and it turned out to be forced prostitution. The other version is she was hooking as Fl Girl posted and the problem arose involving drugs not delivered from TB to Clicks. Her post said everyone took off including Nat. Problem Nat was using Hollys name and address and thats who they came looking for.

Central KY

#187732 Jul 8, 2014
Noogan wrote:
<quoted text> I believe there is a FL connection, too. JER, do you happen to remember approx what pages FL girl made her comments? About MFM, DP, etc.?
Here are some comments from the Jackson Holly forum about DP, Dustin Pevahouse by FL Girl.

Sunshine
Brandon, FL
Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Jan 2, 2014 black mamba wrote:
Can we ask what the connection is? What does he do for work? Anyone know?

I know that he once worked for ParkSite in Brandon, Florida. Brandon is right out of Tampa, Florida. They manufacture building supplies, etc... He was a driver/Delivery Truck. Not sure if he even still works there. Lived at one time in some apartments in the Brandon area.

I know that he is from Tennessee.

FloridaGirl
Brandon, FL
Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Jan 2, 2014 Dusty moved back to Tennessee in 2009. I'm not sure what a connection would be other than Nat knows him.

Central KY

#187733 Jul 8, 2014
guessing wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha now this is tooo funny coming from
Jer the cutnpaste topix ddectective wannabe
Ah you need my attention Nero JR?

“Formally Known as Bob”

Around these parts

#187734 Jul 8, 2014
ItsAFactJack-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Bringing this forward for you, Slow Bob, because you apparently missed it the first time. Do try to keep up. I'm tired of coaching you along, as are others. You are way out of your league here. I think it would be more of your speed on Linda's thread, where all the illiterates hang out. You don't have to read so fast there or even comprehend. Yes, I think that thread would suit you nicely. Now please go away! You're wasting all of our time, and I'm done responding to you. You're truly not worth it.
I read your speech. And I responded to it in the manner that I thought was appropriate .:):):)

“Formally Known as Bob”

Around these parts

#187735 Jul 8, 2014
guessing wrote:
<quoted text>
Well heck and here I thought you had solved the hoffa case years ago seeings how you are the smartest dipstick east of the pecos.
Jimmy Hoffa is actually alive and well.

He was not killed by teamsters. He was intercepted by left handed FBI agents. Whisked off in a black helicopter and flown to a undisclosed location and turned over to the US Marshall's who now have him in the witness protection program. He and Elvis Presley are reportedly sharing a condominium somewhere in the southeast and working at a 7-11 using the names Dirk Digler and Reed Rothchild. They have a love child that has picked up Elvis's singing talents that uses the stage name of Justin Bieber.

“Formally Known as Bob”

Around these parts

#187736 Jul 8, 2014
Desiree Seymour wrote:
<quoted text>
well now there DDth KROOOLAid- I see you have to introduce at least one nass- teee line in your comments - mores the pity.
Think about that for a second and it starts to sink in.
well thinking about that.....
That might have sounded snarky but it was not intended that way.

It was intended to point out how silly it would be for a kidnapper to stand out in the open and talk loudly regardless of his surroundings.
Desiree Seymour

Seven Hills, Australia

#187737 Jul 8, 2014
Dont drink the Kool Aid wrote:
<quoted text>
She screamed and then the neighbors car drove off shortly there after. He/they could have been crouching to make sure they were not seen if someone was peeking over to see what the scream was about. He of course would have forced her to crouch with him.
Then again the blood evidence leads us in the direction that Holly was injured in some form or fashion. No matter what version of the injury you choose .. She was injured and needed some degree of medical attention to stop the bleeding.
As to the soft speaking by the kidnapper who knows. Maybe he spoke in a soft tone in real life. Or maybe he was concerned that a elevated voice might attract unwanted attention by neighbors . Funny how that works!.
If You were a kidnapper the last thing You would be doing would be standing out in the open and speaking really loud. Think about that for a second and it starts to sink in.
If you want to check it out - there is a link to a map which is fairly one - it clearly illustrates the boundary lines of the Bobo's Property and the lcoation of the neighbouring properries.

go to Websleuths website
Holly Bobo 20 Darden Believed abducted 13 April 2011

Thread number 27
Post 453 Mendara responding to the post by Soul 123 - Soul 123 has poste the google map link I refer to.

“Formally Known as Bob”

Around these parts

#187738 Jul 8, 2014
Ruhr rho. I just posted 3 in a row. Oh my that makes me a girl.

Crap I guess I need to go out and buy a MuMu, a bottle of Midol and start crying about how my emotional needs are not being met.

This is going to be rough.
Dragnet

Kansas City, MO

#187739 Jul 8, 2014
JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
You made your point and Im not intimidating. Your opinion is just that yours and it doesnt matter if you approve of me or not. You read too much into the post no big deal. By the way you accussed me of being involved in Hollys abduction and for someone that has some hot info I wanted to point out both were incorrect.
I did not accuse you of anything. Re-read. All I did was ask questions concerning your choice of nursery rhyme. The questions were used to 'vet' you.

Point of Information: The word "wondered" does not equate to "accused".

I'll wait, I'll watch, I'll wonder, "Where's Holly"?
Wonderer

Nashville, TN

#187740 Jul 8, 2014
Desiree Seymour wrote:
<quoted text>
Jackson Sun
"Karen said she last spoke with her daughter between 7:30 and 7:35, while Clint was still asleep in his room."
"Clint got a loaded pistol, walked out of the back door and went through an open garage attached to the house. That's when he saw a puddle of blood near Holly's car.
"When I walked out the back door, I saw a small puddle of blood, and I still wasn't alarmed because who I thought was her boyfriend was dressed in camo," Clint said. "I thought,'He's killed a turkey up here on this trail behind the house and brought it to the house to show Holly before she goes to school.'"
"The thing is there was no turkey," Clint said. "I wondered why they would take the turkey back to the woods unless they were walking back to put the turkey in his truck. I was not worried until the neighbor pulled up and said her son heard screams."
As Clint walked toward the woods, Cathy Wise, the neighbor, pulled up in the driveway because the secretary at school had asked her to go to the Bobo home and make sure everything was OK.
"The neighbor pulled up and she said she heard screams about 15 or 20 minutes ago and that was about eight o'clock," Clint said. "At that time, I had my phone on my side or in my hand, and I don't think I spoke to her, I just called 911 like Mom had said."
Clint said that as he was dialing 911 he could hear the engine of the first patrol car coming up Swan Johnson Road, responding to his mother's call, and that the first deputy arrived in less than 10 minutes from when his sister walked toward the woods with the man camouflage."
I must have gotten my wires crossed somewhere. This article says Clint thought Drew had "killed a turkey up here on this trail behind the house and brought it to the house to show Holly before she goes to school.'" I thought that Clint had given Drew permission to hunt on the Grandmother's land in the late hours of the 12th. I can't remember if I got that impression from a Topix post or a media story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decaturville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free loaders, thieving, lazy people 5 hr Humm 5
Beagles Motor in Parsons 6 hr Fucdat 5
?123 (Oct '15) Jul 9 Cassie 8
Cassie D Jun '16 curious mind 3
road supervisor (Jul '13) May '16 road runner 10
So they will remove a post about a pedophile May '16 Healthy in savannah 2
News Holly Bobo suspect trials not expected until 2017 (Nov '15) Apr '16 Beetlejuice 11

Decaturville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Decaturville Mortgages