Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

Apr 13, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MidSouthNewz

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Comments
148,481 - 148,500 of 185,066 Comments Last updated 23 min ago
Desiree Seymour

North Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Letsthink wrote:
QUOTE who="Desiree Seymour" <quoted text>
Lies Within - just wrote a long protracted response to clarify my previous and have to say
Desiree, Here is a Link to many pictures of Holly......
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
Thank you LT- lovely pics and your thoughtfulness appreciated - Holly's face is printed indelibly on my mind - she will always reamin as clear a crystal clear picture today tomorrow and possibly forever in my mind. Her beautiful smile and a warm, endearing disposition she is a loss to all who love her.
On another thought...the importance of getting the correct names applied to photos printed in the media is I would think, and should have been at the outset deemed of paramount importance. Family and some of Holly's friends tended at a glance to look simila r(IMO)- seen from back or side view so misidentification could possibly at the time and shortly after, still happen. That is why the fopaux - for want of a better word - made in the beginning by 'some'(who should have known better) when public interest was escalating in solving the crime. It is in those important 'no matter how minor details' that could solve the case, and should have been relayed to the public accurately.'Miistaken comments' by Sherriff or media or family should have been retracted immediately and countered with the correct information relayed quckly and assertively and with conviction to the public. The photos of Clint and Drew - who also bore similarities and it was easily to confuse as to who was who. The Natalie Bobo and Whitney sagas entwined to further confuse the public who may make a scanner glance at all the blonde girl's in photos (HB/NB/Reece/Whitney) which were at any 'at once moment' married into the media articles'. To my mind this just added more complexities onto viewers considering many people do not have good photographic detail in recalling faces and smilar clothing/size/hairstyles . Confusing for townsfolk who are passing neighbours and confusing for the sleuths - you bet.
jmo
Citizen with healthcare

Columbia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Not Going There wrote:
<quoted text>
JER! I would ask what you been doing here by yourself but I see. You have been busy reposting post. Isn't that something like walking around and picking through garbage cans for what has been discarded by others. It time for your meds, I'm thinking they are calling you now.
I do not know who "Jer" is but he/she has been posting since day1 on the Forum and seems to have a lot of information .
Another poster is "wolfscratch" who seems to have gone underground.
Not Going There

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I'm done with you - you are not allowed to waste one more minute of my time. There will be no further replies to you! I guess you will have to be forever known as the poop even a fly wouldn't land on! Bye Bye!
You are the fly, LW, that has been stirring in carp for nearly 3 years, so as to stir up crap that would surround the Bobo family but now you are twisting things around so as to blame me for your wasted time. That is so big of you, attempting to push the blame on another when only you control your precious valuable time, not me or anyone else. I did not take you to raise, but I guess you can't help yourself any longer based on your own words. WARNING: YOU SHOULD NOT RESPOND OUT OF FEAR OF WASTING MORE VAUABLE TIME.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Desiree Seymour wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you LT- lovely pics and your thoughtfulness appreciated - Holly's face is printed indelibly on my mind - she will always reamin as clear a crystal clear picture today tomorrow and possibly forever in my mind. Her beautiful smile and a warm, endearing disposition she is a loss to all who love her.
On another thought...the importance of getting the correct names applied to photos printed in the media is I would think, and should have been at the outset deemed of paramount importance. Family and some of Holly's friends tended at a glance to look simila r(IMO)- seen from back or side view so misidentification could possibly at the time and shortly after, still happen. That is why the fopaux - for want of a better word - made in the beginning by 'some'(who should have known better) when public interest was escalating in solving the crime. It is in those important 'no matter how minor details' that could solve the case, and should have been relayed to the public accurately.'Miistaken comments' by Sherriff or media or family should have been retracted immediately and countered with the correct information relayed quckly and assertively and with conviction to the public. The photos of Clint and Drew - who also bore similarities and it was easily to confuse as to who was who. The Natalie Bobo and Whitney sagas entwined to further confuse the public who may make a scanner glance at all the blonde girl's in photos (HB/NB/Reece/Whitney) which were at any 'at once moment' married into the media articles'. To my mind this just added more complexities onto viewers considering many people do not have good photographic detail in recalling faces and smilar clothing/size/hairstyles . Confusing for townsfolk who are passing neighbours and confusing for the sleuths - you bet.
jmo
I agree... Drew and Scott (including Holly) all look enough alike to have been siblings. Maybe Drew is distantly related to the Bobo's? Anyway, I do think that this is one of the reasons for the confusion; plus, Clint was 'missing in action' from most of the public during that time frame when so much was going on in the media. A curious question is, WHO gave the newspapers the photos of Drew, saying they were Clint:? Whomever it was, could not have been a close or friend or relative, because in spite of facial similarities, they would still have known they were not photos of Clint.

And surely, someone in the Bobo family, including church members and acquaintances, took the newspaper and watched the TV news during all of this. Why did it take them a few weeks to give the TV stations and media the correct photos? Even if the Bobo's were too caught up in the worry and grief to do so, surely someone close to them would have.... and how about Drew's family? Didn't they notice the errors?

I remember the postage stamp size pic of Clint that was finally released... bloggers on here couldn't believe that it took that long, but could see the resemblance between the two young men.

https://www.google.com/search...

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

What do PIs do when business is slow? Evidently health spas are a popular choice. This appears to be a former business venture for a reason stated by a former client, dated 2010.

Sheila, the owner, called a couple of days later to argue with me (a brand new client) over $20 & stated if I didn't pay I would have to forfeit the facial that was included in the package. I explained that I would never order something that I couldn't pay for. This was a total scam! She acutally ended the call by hanging up on me!

Interesting an employee working there at the time, was Kathy. I wonder what the last name is?

Central KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Citizen with healthcare wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know who "Jer" is but he/she has been posting since day1 on the Forum and seems to have a lot of information .
Another poster is "wolfscratch" who seems to have gone underground.
I didnt start posting until July, 2011 when I registered. Im a he by the way. Glen Adams is wolf and he post on several forums, including here from time to time.
Desiree Seymour

North Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Letsthink wrote:
QUOTE who="Lies Within" <quoted text>
It's a good try and you should keep trying because you never know what you might come up with however, I would like to take a moment to clear some things up that you may not have been informed correctly on. I get things wrong all the time too so please don't take it to heart.
I don't think it was Holly's Grandmother Donnaleen as the relative that Drew and his father Brian ran into on the land that morning and according to the story it was plural. Karen last said it was adjoining land owners which would mean probably one of Donnaleen's siblings, since the land seems to have been divided up between the brothers and sisters of that family. We have actually never been told who they ran into that day. I've always thought that Karen spoke to her mother that morning trying to find out who it was or to discuss what was said.
I don't think I have ever seen the photo of Drew and Clint in the paper after the abduction would you have a link?
So am if I am understanding you here you are saying that possibly Derek, Drew's brother went hunting on Donnaleen's land instead of Drew? That's interesting.
The one thing that can be completely cleared in all of this is who was there that morning and what time they were there because there were witnesses yet here we are almost 3 yrs. later and we still don't have the truth on that. If it didn't have anything to do with the abduction why not just tell it?
Make you wonder???QUOTE
Lies Within, On Scared Monkeys photo page for Holly, there is a picture of the 2 Brothers. Here is the link, hope it works.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php...
LW I can't access the link (sorry) so have to ask - what do you think? do they look like chalk and cheese? or....could they be mistaken for each other.

in this instance my 'curiosity may kill the cat" --- but I will keep trying to fathom and get to the bottom and sort out the scrambled web (egg) jmo sayeth this amateur.

Since: Jul 08

Lexington, Va.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

QUOTE who="wpaylor" I have a google alert for HB on my email so that whenever something is published on the internet I get an email. Just went to my email and had an alert that DS got married.

I can not confirm, I have looked everywhere. I even went to his FB page, but it hasn't been updated lately.
There is a picture of he and a friend in Turkey Camo with a dead turkey in front of them. Has anyone else heard that he got married?...QUOTE

"wpaylor" ,WOW!! Bomb shell !!
Let me get this straight..are you saying you got an email saying that Holly's fiance, Drew, has gotten married to someone??jmo

Central KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Not Going There wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the fly, LW, that has been stirring in carp for nearly 3 years, so as to stir up crap that would surround the Bobo family but now you are twisting things around so as to blame me for your wasted time. That is so big of you, attempting to push the blame on another when only you control your precious valuable time, not me or anyone else. I did not take you to raise, but I guess you can't help yourself any longer based on your own words. WARNING: YOU SHOULD NOT RESPOND OUT OF FEAR OF WASTING MORE VAUABLE TIME.
LW you carp stirrer you. How big a paddle do you need to stir carp?

Lexington, Va.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Desiree Seymour, Sorry to hear you can not make the like work for you in Kroo land...try this link..

Central KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Letsthink wrote:
QUOTE who="wpaylor" I have a google alert for HB on my email so that whenever something is published on the internet I get an email. Just went to my email and had an alert that DS got married.
I can not confirm, I have looked everywhere. I even went to his FB page, but it hasn't been updated lately.
There is a picture of he and a friend in Turkey Camo with a dead turkey in front of them. Has anyone else heard that he got married?...QUOTE
"wpaylor" ,WOW!! Bomb shell !!
Let me get this straight..are you saying you got an email saying that Holly's fiance, Drew, has gotten married to someone??jmo
Did I read this correctly, Drew married and someone called her a turkey?

Central KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Desiree Seymour wrote:
<quoted text>
LW I can't access the link (sorry) so have to ask - what do you think? do they look like chalk and cheese? or....could they be mistaken for each other.
in this instance my 'curiosity may kill the cat" --- but I will keep trying to fathom and get to the bottom and sort out the scrambled web (egg) jmo sayeth this amateur.
We already have a carp stirrer, now your cutting the cheese with egg on your face? Whats this place coming to?

Central KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Letsthink wrote:
Desiree Seymour, Sorry to hear you can not make the like work for you in Kroo land...try this link..
Thats because she isnt in Australia! Im glad my project is over, it gives me time to do what Im best at.... aggreviate the "carp" out of this hen house:)

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Letsthink wrote:
Yes...and scrolling down after opening that link, is that small photo of Clint; (with the catsup bottle in front of him) first time that one of him was made public to my knowledge (and that is indicated by what is written in this link), and it was May 3 __almost a month after Holly disappeared.
Not Going There

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
LW you carp stirrer you. How big a paddle do you need to stir carp?
Auto speller changes the word from time to time. Regardless, think about it, with her flappers flapping like we know they flap, how big of a paddle could she be carrying? I say she mostly use her nose first assisted by the mouth as her built-in paddle. She is known to wad in whenever the opportunity arrise.

Lexington, Va.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

QUOTE who="JER29" <quoted text>
Thats because she isnt in Australia! Im glad my project is over, it gives me time to do what Im best at.... aggreviate the "carp" out of this hen house:).....QUOTE

JER, Will the real JER please stand up....someone is using your computer....imo
Desiree Seymour

North Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree... Drew and Scott (including Holly) all look enough alike to have been siblings. Maybe Drew is distantly related to the Bobo's? Anyway, I do think that this is one of the reasons for the confusion; plus, Clint was 'missing in action' from most of the public during that time frame when so much was going on in the media. A curious question is, WHO gave the newspapers the photos of Drew, saying they were Clint:? Whomever it was, could not have been a close or friend or relative, because in spite of facial similarities, they would still have known they were not photos of Clint.
And surely, someone in the Bobo family, including church members and acquaintances, took the newspaper and watched the TV news during all of this. Why did it take them a few weeks to give the TV stations and media the correct photos? Even if the Bobo's were too caught up in the worry and grief to do so, surely someone close to them would have.... and how about Drew's family? Didn't they notice the errors?
I remember the postage stamp size pic of Clint that was finally released... bloggers on here couldn't believe that it took that long, but could see the resemblance between the two young men.
https://www.google.com/search...
Ponderings taking in all what you say - and finding your summary v interesting indeed - these will remain unanswered questions - and remain thought provoking. Yes it would have been reassuring to us and would have furthermore endorsed the family's credibiliy to have had such vital evidentiary corrections made sooner rather than some amendments made later, and then others just generally overlooked. Puzzling behaviour. Hmmm Jmo
Desiree Seymour

North Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Letsthink wrote:
tkx
DS
Desiree Seymour

North Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
We already have a carp stirrer, now your cutting the cheese with egg on your face? Whats this place coming to?
and a big whoopdee doo to you too
Not Going There

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Desiree Seymour wrote:
<quoted text>
Ponderings taking in all what you say - and finding your summary v interesting indeed - these will remain unanswered questions - and remain thought provoking. Yes it would have been reassuring to us and would have furthermore endorsed the family's credibiliy to have had such vital evidentiary corrections made sooner rather than some amendments made later, and then others just generally overlooked. Puzzling behaviour. Hmmm Jmo
So you like comedy I see.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Decaturville Discussions

Search the Decaturville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 11 min TN Voter 141,245
Your opinion on what really happened to Holly Bobo (Nov '12) 19 min Watching17 182
Dusty 45 min Trina 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr Geeze 8,971
Conway 7 hr Watching17 145
Mark Pearcy 10 hr Real talk 321
Leah and David haneline (Jul '13) 12 hr Guest 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Decaturville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••