Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 242587 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#153386 Jan 22, 2014
Fed_the_F_up wrote:
<quoted text>
I never heard anything about Clint ducking in the carport to see the blood. I never heard he ran into the woods either. He was worried about people destroying evidence by going in the woods. Why would he go into the woods then? He was standing on the back deck when the neighbor from up the street found him and that neighbor ran into the woods all the way to Dlynn's. Then Karen and others ran into the woods but i dont think Clint ever did.
Other than 1 mention of a cousin Clint has always stated the guy with Holly was Drew. When he went outside to where they were kneeling and saw the blood that didnt upset him. The report of the scream told him something was wrong. Question did Clint still think this was Drew and something serious was going on from the heated breakup conversation or did he assume it was someone different and unknown to him? He did state he came to realize the guy wasnt Drew but what changed his mind, or did he change his mind and just accepted the explanation he was given? That couldnt be Drew because he was on DGs property hunting at some point earlier that am and was talking to Karen on a cell phone. Was Drews phone turned off if so when or what time does Clints call to him show up in the record?

Since: Jan 13

Melrose Park, IL

#153387 Jan 22, 2014
Desiree Seymour wrote:
<quoted text>
It was exactly 4:35 pm yesterday Wednesday 22 Jan ---- Jer ----and just for the record I don't tell lies, I have no need to here. It sure helps keep my life simple. Life brings with it enough complexities without adding more.
DS
And someone needs to tell that to the Bobo's.

Since: Jan 13

Melrose Park, IL

#153388 Jan 22, 2014
Letsthink wrote:
QUOTE who="Fed_the_F_up" <quoted text>
The initial timeline from TBI said that Holly was abducted around 7:30am.
How did TBI come to that conclusion?
Karen spoke to Holly well after 7:30am
Clint saw Holly well after 7:30am
Where did TBI and LE come up with the 7:30am time frame?
Why not around 8:00am??
That would be more accurate based on the families statements.
What else happened around 7:30 am?
One that only a certain unidentified woman and LE knew about....QUOTE
Fed the F up, I suspect the TBI have checked the phone records and that is how they came to the conclusion, that Holly disappeared at 7:30 that morning.
Bottom line ... there is only one truth and ... the truth never changes....so I'll put my money on the TBI's time line...until proven different...jmo
Agreed! According to Sheriff Roy, the beginning of all the drama started at 7:27 AM____not around 8:00 AM

Central KY

#153389 Jan 22, 2014
Desiree Seymour wrote:
....or ...''the farm thing' could have been a ploy / incident thereby created a ruse to slow Holly's departure, distract her and/or monitor her that morning.
jmo
Holly was 20 not 12 as a young adult could leave home anytime she chose. When an adult is ready to move they pack clothes, a few possesions and take their car, calling home after they arrive at the destination and say I made it ok, talk to you later. Of course finishing her course work to get a job would follow so she could provide for herself. All of the LE agencies would have found evidence if she had just left and would cease the investigation. The FBI poster would no longer list her as a current kidnapped victim. Yet local searches are still going on in hopes of finding her as new tips still come in.

Central KY

#153390 Jan 22, 2014
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
And someone needs to tell that to the Bobo's.
Champion the cause and give them a call. Would you put it on speaker so I can listen?
Josy

Harrison, AR

#153391 Jan 22, 2014
JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
The timeline is approximate not official. Hannah last spoke to Holly around 7:15 and Karen around 7:40. That leaves 25 minutes for the flurry of calls. If the perp was watching Holly as she talked he waited until she hung up to make his move. The scream was reported around 7:40 meaning the perp spent 15 minutes with Holly before leaving with her. She may have taken her books etc, thinking she was still going to class, it just didnt work out that way. Why take her belongings with the blood left behind as evidence? Once LE arrived quickly there was no going back and a plan had to be put in motion. Clint made back to back calls and they both went to voicemail assuring him who Holly was with. Who hunted behind the house in the past? Dana said someone close that knew all of the families routine. At least 3 people need to be grilled and I dont mean at the 412. They may or may not be involved but there should be relevant info from JD, DS and NB. Alibi means an excuse not beyond a shadow of a doubt fact. With no one ruled out maybe the alibis just havent been broken yet and LE is still working on them, jmo.
Sorry buddy you're way off on the timeline. She was on the phone with Hannah when Karen left. At 7:00am right after Karen left was the call from Holly about the mix up at grams.

Central KY

#153392 Jan 22, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
She must be psychic there was a lot of that going around at the time!
Karen talked vs receiving info as a psychic. After a phone call from a neighbor relayed to her by the secretary about a scream at her home. A call from your son that there is something I dont understand happening here, one might conclude there is no need for psychic info. I think the psychics got involved after the fact much like the PIs did. Then there is tc and Model M which still may figure in to that ams activities. I bet you already knew I was going to respond, are you psychic?
Not Going There

Savannah, TN

#153393 Jan 22, 2014
Was most interesting to watch how the alterations of a few scenes totally changes the script. LW, who is supplying you the material you are using, namely about Clint ducting into the carport to keep from being seen by the abductor that was taking Holly into the woods. Why are you making up more rumors never heard of before - 3 years into all this?

Central KY

#153394 Jan 22, 2014
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed! According to Sheriff Roy, the beginning of all the drama started at 7:27 AM____not around 8:00 AM
B O L O G N A not baloney. What was that poster trying to tell you?

Central KY

#153395 Jan 22, 2014
Josy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry buddy you're way off on the timeline. She was on the phone with Hannah when Karen left. At 7:00am right after Karen left was the call from Holly about the mix up at grams.
She talked about the test for a few minutes, before hanging up then studied a few minutes before the calls began. Im open to any additional details you can fill in and the name isnt buddy, buddette.
Why

United States

#153396 Jan 22, 2014
Fed_the_F_up wrote:
<quoted text>
Karen last spoke to Holly at 7:47am.
So back to when the scream was heard again.
What 7:47 am, I don't think so, that you would only leave Holly 13 min to get to school.
Desiree Seymour

Seven Hills, Australia

#153397 Jan 22, 2014
JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Karen had talked to Drew so she knew what was going on. Holly was still at home because of the phone calls and whatever was going on that am. It was dramatic according to Karen, she knew something was wrong and couldnt make anyone else understand. What really mattered ended with Holly being abducted and still is listed as kidnapped on the current FBI poster almost 3 years later. Sounds like Karens fear was well founded.
So --Jer ---Karen was talking to Drew direct to mobile and, according to you - she knew 'what was going on', now either the family farm incident 'was dramatic' or was it that Drew and Holly had been speaking frantically about some drama at the Bobo residence happening or about to happen, with/to Holly (one or both scenes were cause for great concern?). Karen knew something was brewing from talking to Drew who had spoken to Holly. HB had been talking on the phone with Drew and there were two simultaneous interacting scenes that were going to impact on her in someway . Just speculating - from what you have said - these two scenes linked and became a causative factor/s to the ultimate 'Holly's drama' at the Bobo residence which by all accounts must 'have exploded'.'All the participants'- some of whom may have, unknowingly - caused something ???which drove the motive for her disappearance.... and have some vestige of feeling guilty - it all got out of hand -' wasn't supposed to go this far?
jmo
Not Going There

Savannah, TN

#153398 Jan 22, 2014
Come on LW, give up your self-described dependable contact or admit you made up that big fat lie to stir up more of your $h;t against Clint. New material after 3 years, slow working contact you got for yourself You want to motivate this group so badly against the Bobo family that you are tasting it but you are only proving just how low you will dip to control the posters thoughts. Oh, I know you can't control them, but do you know you can't control them. You should, you've tried it before and almost came unglued when you realized your power was no longer. I never believed you had any powers.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#153399 Jan 22, 2014
Desiree Seymour wrote:
<quoted text>
So --Jer ---Karen was talking to Drew direct to mobile and, according to you - she knew 'what was going on', now either the family farm incident 'was dramatic' or was it that Drew and Holly had been speaking frantically about some drama at the Bobo residence happening or about to happen, with/to Holly (one or both scenes were cause for great concern?). Karen knew something was brewing from talking to Drew who had spoken to Holly. HB had been talking on the phone with Drew and there were two simultaneous interacting scenes that were going to impact on her in someway . Just speculating - from what you have said - these two scenes linked and became a causative factor/s to the ultimate 'Holly's drama' at the Bobo residence which by all accounts must 'have exploded'.'All the participants'- some of whom may have, unknowingly - caused something ???which drove the motive for her disappearance.... and have some vestige of feeling guilty - it all got out of hand -' wasn't supposed to go this far?
jmo
Why was law enforcement already in the area? How did hey get there so quck?

Location hidden

#153400 Jan 22, 2014
It wasn't wasn't supposed t go this far. WTF what are they talking about? What wasn't supposed to go this far? How the eff did they know that? They had to already know something or they wouldn't have said that.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#153401 Jan 22, 2014
JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Stevie?
Another neighbor up the road

Central KY

#153402 Jan 22, 2014
Hey alicia
Blackwood, NJ
Reply ยป
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#152324 Sunday Jan 5
Judged:
Where u at u leave ?

Who is Alicia?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#153403 Jan 22, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole point of the conversation ran right past you. Don't try to reason it from here we have already moved past it.
You have? You are the one talking about it and asking about it. If you moved on you would know he never left the goddamn back deck and wouldnt still be overanalyzing that detail 3 years later.

Location hidden

#153404 Jan 22, 2014
I haven't posted in a while. Hell, I haven't read on here for even longer. Not that y'all don't have something useful to say but it seems to be the same dang stuff i saw on here a year ago.

Central KY

#153405 Jan 22, 2014
Desiree Seymour wrote:
<quoted text>
jmo
Good questions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decaturville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coggins test regulations in TN (Nov '11) 6 hr Dgs 9
Praters taters 9 hr Lost in your eyes 1
cca cover up (Oct '15) 10 hr a real cop 12
Dawn Gulledge (Dec '13) Thu uknowwhoboo 26
Chunky monkey Thu One of Her Friends 2
Zachary Rye Adams is innocent. (Mar '14) Aug 19 Gorddy 6
News Holly Bobo suspect trials not expected until 2017 (Nov '15) Aug 17 ItsAFactJack-- 56

Decaturville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Decaturville Mortgages