Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 254711 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Since: May 13

United States

#138485 Jul 3, 2013
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I've been pretty busy I have a 70 yr. old baby who I love dearly but is very demanding of my attention. Things are just starting to calm down.

What you have to do is make a summary of your discussion in word then when they derail repost it and continue to repost it. Start it out Prior to the derailment we were discussing .... that way everyone knows it is a reposted summary and not a new post.

I'm pretty sure there are three people responsible for the derailments and I am pretty sure I know who they are.
Great plan,

Lets start it again

United States

#138486 Jul 3, 2013
ItsAFactJack-- wrote:
<quoted text>I've been told that I would be shocked if I found out how many of the posters here are the same person. I think I am freely attacked and attacked often because "they" which is really he/she or two or three friends collaborating to "run" this forum know that I am real, and I am a threat to their "power" here.

So, if you are the type to note these things, just watch. I'll get back to talking about the case, and they will attack me and create a derailment. It's getting old. And every time they do it, it's a bit more obvious. Pretty soon, the rest of us will just collectively roll out eyes and say, "They are here again!"
I'm real :D
Advice

Fairfield, ME

#138487 Jul 3, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
Last comment of the night from me! LOL!
It seems to me that when a poster gets close to the truth on this thread on what happened, the bombardment begins with interruptions. If there are some here that can remember, that every time they get close to something discussing the case, then maybe we need to go back through those comments and learn where the interruptions start. Hummm? I just thought of that. If anyone wants to add to this comment about that, then I'll be glad to read it tomorrow sometime, and maybe we can discuss that, and that might help as well to get this thread started again. So long for now. It was just a thought. God bless Holly and the family. night...
I agree, there is a reason for the derailments. I'm not sure where I stand after all this time, on who could be to blame. I'm not a derailment when I post to that Psycho CVT, it's just gets irritating, all the excuses..and so on with that twirp. I'm just from Maine, who happened to see the news when this happened, and due to the interesting way things went from the get go, i've remained a loyal reader and sometimes a poster. I know nothing about ISP providers, but mine is through a large Phone Co, and I have showed up on here and locally as...Manchester NH, Somewhere Vermont, Belmont Maine, Springvale Maine, and a few others....so that could explain some of these ISP issues and how some can hide better than other, if they are using extra accounts to be "puppets" as you all call em'. My hope and prayers are always for Holly in whatever the outcome.
There is a case here in Maine...Baby Ayla Reynolds, that the dad had the child, the dad's sister was home and the dad's girlfriend was there. The State Police have ourwardly said, that they KNOW what happened that night..none will talk so far...I can't believe anyone, not more than one, could keep quiet about such a thing. How can they live with that...just sayin'...not accusing the family..my mind has flip flopped this whole time..and it's not a wonder cuz of all the derailer's, the people who "sound" like they know some facts, but then get discredited,(and then you wonder if they are telling the truth and the discreditor's are the derailer's)....this has been THE MOST unreal case i've followed. I've put many a hours into reading the forums', with times of missing some things, but it has definately consumed my life, more than I have wished, but I can't help check in. I really would like to see an end to this case..prayers sent to all the innocent in this case..
Advice

Fairfield, ME

#138488 Jul 3, 2013
ItsAFactJack-- wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been told that I would be shocked if I found out how many of the posters here are the same person. I think I am freely attacked and attacked often because "they" which is really he/she or two or three friends collaborating to "run" this forum know that I am real, and I am a threat to their "power" here.
So, if you are the type to note these things, just watch. I'll get back to talking about the case, and they will attack me and create a derailment. It's getting old. And every time they do it, it's a bit more obvious. Pretty soon, the rest of us will just collectively roll out eyes and say, "They are here again!"
It would seem it would be very easy for some...as I just posted above, I have a large phone company for my internet provider. I don't use internet on my cell, I don't carry that service. So I only have my home computer. In using Topix, on this forum and some of my local forums, my ISP has come up with maybe 7 or 8 different locations. This may be due to what satalite my service is tapping into at the time????? I don't know. That post I just posted came from Lewiston Maine,,,that is about 2 hours from me. The Vermont one, is about 3 hours from me...Manchester NH is a few hours from me and so on. So people that have that type of service, certainly could be as many actor's in the play, that they would like. Not me, mine are all the Tri-State ISP's....Maine, Vermont and New Hampshire. I am from Maine though, but not even close to living near any the company has posted me as...may this clear us a little ISP questions...

Since: Jul 11

United States

#138489 Jul 3, 2013
ItsAFactJack-- wrote:
<quoted text>
No offense, W17. You've always been fair with me, best I remember.:) I was saying that G accusing me of being other posters tells me a lot about her real identity. That and some very interesting grammatical and stylistic things she shares with another poster!!! Just sayin'....
Just playing, I understand your frustration.:)

United States

#138490 Jul 3, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I have been around W17 over on the Karen's thread. I have always had respect for 17, and always will.
Thanks Ummmmmmm, and back at you.:)
WDI

Lilyfield, Australia

#138491 Jul 3, 2013
Advice wrote:
<quoted text>
It would seem it would be very easy for some...as I just posted above, I have a large phone company for my internet provider. I don't use internet on my cell, I don't carry that service. So I only have my home computer. In using Topix, on this forum and some of my local forums, my ISP has come up with maybe 7 or 8 different locations. This may be due to what satalite my service is tapping into at the time????? I don't know. That post I just posted came from Lewiston Maine,,,that is about 2 hours from me. The Vermont one, is about 3 hours from me...Manchester NH is a few hours from me and so on. So people that have that type of service, certainly could be as many actor's in the play, that they would like. Not me, mine are all the Tri-State ISP's....Maine, Vermont and New Hampshire. I am from Maine though, but not even close to living near any the company has posted me as...may this clear us a little ISP questions...
That happens to me too! When I post from my computer is says Sydney, but when I post from my tablet it comes up with several different locations that are nowhere near me :/
WDI

Lilyfield, Australia

#138492 Jul 3, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
Last comment of the night from me! LOL!
It seems to me that when a poster gets close to the truth on this thread on what happened, the bombardment begins with interruptions. If there are some here that can remember, that every time they get close to something discussing the case, then maybe we need to go back through those comments and learn where the interruptions start. Hummm? I just thought of that. If anyone wants to add to this comment about that, then I'll be glad to read it tomorrow sometime, and maybe we can discuss that, and that might help as well to get this thread started again. So long for now. It was just a thought. God bless Holly and the family. night...
Sorry but, how do you know that anyone is "close to the truth" because none of us know what happened?

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#138493 Jul 3, 2013
JER29 wrote:
LIH looking back at your post for LW and myself to tell the Sheriff, Karen, Clint, 911 operator, Hollys teacher, J Edward, Hannah, Brit, the Scott family, and all the rest they are going to wake up some am to find themselves in the same shape we did. Do you know how looney that sounds, the whole town is in on a coverup from family to LE even teachers and operators. Holly just left or did Clint do it or she was kidnapped you posted all 3. Pick one, if thats not fishing then Im an astronaut.
Jer29...

Jer how can say something so simple and by the time 20 pages get posted it is so far from what I said that it's unreal.

Look at post 138466.

It was posted that GW and myself have been pm'ing each other, and agree with wolf

Look at post 138452.. it says I pm'd GW and threatened anybody better no mess with TB

Then I got you accusing me of believing 3 different stories at once, IAFJ saying I never said anything of value, LW being her normal arsehole..

and yet it's all my fault?

Help me understand this.

Since: Jan 13

Bradley, IL

#138494 Jul 3, 2013
WDI wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but, how do you know that anyone is "close to the truth" because none of us know what happened?
I agree. I do not think derailments are caused by someone 'getting close to the truth'. It is caused by silly pettiness where some absolutely have to have the last word; especially when someone else posts a derogatory statement about them. Then, an over abundance of pride sets in, and some have to make a big deal out of it, making a 'mountain out of a molehill'. It's one thing to defend yourself, but it is catty and immature to bicker back and forth for a full day, taking up space on the Holly Bobo forum. Let it go.

Posters have become bored, restless, and frustrated so they turn on each other. The way I see it, this last derailment or useless conversation sprang from posts deciding "who is who". Of course, many come back as someone else in order to make it look like many others agree with their theory, or agree that their synopsis on another poster is correct. If any of us have a good, reasonable theory, we don't necessarily have to have a majority to agree with us - since we still don't know what happened, just numbers on our side does not automatically mean our theory is correct.

As far as the perp or those involved to whatever happened to Holly being the ones who are causing confusion, all I have to say to that is, that paranoia is alive and well on this thread.

Central KY

#138495 Jul 3, 2013
LIH/tc you playing dumb? You posted 3 different theories, I'll refresh your memory later. 1 of your group posted on a different thread your team is coming for the b&b. Same old game different tactics, I guess newer readers didnt recognize you. Why not just use Unchained Rebel, the tickle the dragon, Light on a Hill fits right in with all the guessing games you play. Later dude:)

Location hidden

#138496 Jul 3, 2013
JER29 wrote:
LIH/tc you playing dumb? You posted 3 different theories, I'll refresh your memory later. 1 of your group posted on a different thread your team is coming for the b&b. Same old game different tactics, I guess newer readers didnt recognize you. Why not just use Unchained Rebel, the tickle the dragon, Light on a Hill fits right in with all the guessing games you play. Later dude:)
Man WTF are you talking about???? I never said anything about any team coming after anybody !!!! I have no fu^king clue who the [email protected] is unchained rebel... NONE.

WTF are you talking about????

Location hidden

#138497 Jul 3, 2013
I am beginning to think that if Holly herself came on here and told what exactly happened, some [email protected] would argue with her for a month, accuse her of being rumpelstiltskin, then run her off.

Location hidden

#138498 Jul 3, 2013
Advice wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the explanation. No, these people have found a way to manipulate the system so that their location shows up every single time from the exact same town, some very far away, when they are right here in Tennessee (or other not-so-far-away places.)

United States

#138499 Jul 3, 2013
LIght House on the Hill wrote:
I am beginning to think that if Holly herself came on here and told what exactly happened, some [email protected] would argue with her for a month, accuse her of being rumpelstiltskin, then run her off.
If you know spit it out.

Location hidden

#138500 Jul 3, 2013
MississippianPanda wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm real :D
That's always nice to hear! It's like a blast of air freshener in a stale and smelly room!:) I suggest we just ignore the putrid-smelling elephant in the room! Whatcha think?(We'll use a whole can of freshener if we have to?)

Central KY

#138501 Jul 3, 2013
LIH/tc/ur that isnt the type of language a light house should be spewing. Time for some inner reflection and take a chill pill, you dont impress anyone here.

Location hidden

#138502 Jul 3, 2013
A few posts from the past about TB.....JUst some food for thought

Clara Gertrude
Jun 10, 2012

Could a local person with a bad temper have possibly been rejected by Holly in some manner, then decided to get revenge?

Possible scenario:

"Would you like to ride around with us and have a drink"

Holly: "No thanks."

Clara Gertrude
Jun 10, 2012

A local man asked the owner of Oak Hill Cafe (recently burned by an arsonist) to dance with him while a band was playing onstage. She said no. Then he went outside and slashed the tires of almost every single vehicle parked at Oak Hill. Sounds like this man has a temper, doesn't it?

This man is Terry Britt.

Clara Gertrude

Savannah, TN

Jun 10, 2012

Riddle Me This _ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not Terry Britt.
Clint can attest to that.
Terry Britt does not have young voice.

If Clint can attest to that, why were he and Dana in Oak Hill asking the owner questions about Terry Britt?

Clara Gertrude

Savannah, TN
Jun 10, 2012

zzoey wrote:
<quoted text>
can you say approximately when this incident of tire slashing occurred?

About 20 years ago. It has nothing to do with Holly Bobo's case, but I think it shows something about Terry Britt's character and his hot temper, and it shows how he responded to rejection.

Anonymous
Jun 10, 2012

Riddle Me This _ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not Terry Britt.
Clint can attest to that.
Terry Britt does not have young voice.

I thought he said he heard voices and one was young. Could be an older middle age man and a younger 20 something man and he used the younger comparison to make that distinction between the two men.

Location hidden

#138503 Jul 3, 2013
JER29 wrote:
LIH/tc/ur that isnt the type of language a light house should be spewing. Time for some inner reflection and take a chill pill, you dont impress anyone here.
I was just thinking the same thing. The light of the world and the salt of the earth don't spring forth bitter water. That's code. One lambkin to another.

Central KY

#138504 Jul 3, 2013
IFJ message received, LIH posted Im beginning to think.... well its about time what do you call what you've been done so far Rob:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decaturville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Alexander (Jun '14) 27 min JER29 67
new tax on mount carmel 1 hr ButtFart McAssWipe 2
Teazers (Feb '12) 11 hr wow 222
Jason Autry (Apr '14) 13 hr Surrrrre he did 2,511
Chris Maness Wed Watching17 7
Mexicans in the woods.. (Mar '11) Tue Juan Valdez 3
who is this "Ashley Maness" ?? Tue Good gawd 108

Decaturville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance