Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 242716 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Wolfscratch-Glen n Adams

Mount Juliet, TN

#23757 Jul 5, 2011
Stanley wrote:
Seems our boy is truly disturbed.
"The family of Meredith Emerson (Hilton's last victim) have a restraining order against Glenn Adams, aka "Wolfscratch". He is to have no contact with the family and has been ordered to cease and desist from any and all activities which in any way cause pain and distress to the family of Meredith Emerson."
Again, an attack of my character and credability with false rumors. The families of the victims only want the truth...
Copy Paste it and post it..if it's true..
Gary Hilton, had associates & sidekicks... Stanley, are you one of his sidekicks? He had four friends, three were attorneys; 'Officers of the Court'..

Wolfscratch
Wolfscratch
Wolfscratch-Glen n Adams

Mount Juliet, TN

#23758 Jul 5, 2011
Covj wrote:
Wolfscratch:
Without answering with a youtube video or with a strange cryptic message can you please tell us why you have an obsession with meredith? There are several murdered people..why her? What made the family get a restraining order?
Meredith couragously sacrificed her life, so that other innocent victims may live. My sacrifices have been minuscule compared to hers...She was my neighbor for just four days..

Again, an attack of my character and credability with false rumors. The families of the victims only want the truth...
Copy Paste it and post it..if it's true..
Gary Hilton, had associates & sidekicks... Covj, are you one of his sidekicks? He also had four friends, three were attorneys; 'Officers of the Court'..

Wolfscratch
greg

Murfreesboro, TN

#23759 Jul 5, 2011
somehow i don't think jason everett nickell is the perp in holly's case. ..minnie hi there. i think the perp is close to holly's age, there could be another holly hating perp or 2 involved too. tbi said nickell was not related to the holly case so maybe they did check out the freaks car but he is suspicious yes.. i don't think jason everett nickell would know about the 4 13 thing either.. this 4 13 thing i believe is very significant in holly's case. jon dodd is a bud too and he is now living in louisville ky,, shew that just stinks..dialing 911 for doughnuts in parsons and lexington
greg

Murfreesboro, TN

#23760 Jul 5, 2011
i am off here for a while. will check in tomorrow. i see i attracted a few peanuts soi guess the perp or his family is reading the topix posts too.. or the usual holly haters that are probably tied some way to the perp
Wolfscratch-Glen n Adams

Mount Juliet, TN

#23762 Jul 5, 2011
greg, no worries about the peanuts, lemons, etc, I make gift baskets with mine. Just one of the perks with the topix forums...

Wolfscratch
Wolfscratch-Glen n Adams

Mount Juliet, TN

#23763 Jul 5, 2011
XXX wrote:
<quoted text>
soooooo true
Yes, truth without verification..

Trust but Verify..
President Ronald Reagan...

Now, go do your homework XXX.. Summer school has rules too ya know...

Wolfscratch
Charl

Medon, TN

#23764 Jul 5, 2011
"Off Topic". " Porch Lights On For Caylee Marie Anthony"

In Honor of little Caylee Marie Anthony -(from those of us who felt justice was not served today - but know God has this little angel in his arms) I saw this on Facebook & I want to pass it on to everyone I know...... please do the same!!

Turn on your Porch Lights Tonight at 9:00 p.m. & leave on until 6:00 a.m.--- Please do this everywhere in Honor of Justice for Caylee!!! & pass on to all your friends!!

More Info
No specific time zone, just 9 pm in your own time zone! You people ROCK!!!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#23766 Jul 5, 2011
watching wrote:
<quoted text> Do you know if these places employee excons? A past wardon might be willing excons for cheap labor.IMO
Can't say no. There's just not telling.
Charl

Medon, TN

#23767 Jul 5, 2011
Trish wrote:
There was an article posted a few days ago that discussed the similarities between Holly and Lauren Spierer. One thing that wasn't mentioned was that they both have famous cousins who they resemble. Holly of course is a cousin to Whitney Duncan. Lauren's cousin is Tamara Braun, who is an actress. Tamara looks like an older version of Lauren, their resemblance is very striking. Maybe I'm just jumping to conclusions, but there are too many similarities for investigators not to look into this further. But hey, what do I know-I mean, I even thought Casey Anthony was guilty. Silly me!
I don't really think the cases are related (JMO) but I see your point of similarity.

Also, did you notice that Lauren's Family has a Email address set up for any tips....Also -- America's Most Wanted it says --- all this came from her actress/relative. I copied & pasted from that article the following:

Quote:The family has an email address set up for anyone who has any information: [email protected]

America's Most Wanted also has a page set up for Lauren you can find here (tipline phone number included):
anonyms2

Jackson, TN

#23769 Jul 5, 2011
william you're probably right but....

please don't feed troll(s) ;)
BNO

Topeka, KS

#23770 Jul 5, 2011
Felcher wrote:
<quoted text>
he spew all this case studyies, of cases, all are girls, that have been taken for sexual needs, from all over the place, and gets off on telling us about it, look at all this person post, I think there is is killer on this forme, now, who do we know who he is, he could be the killer of HB, why not, he says nothing, and post, more of nothing, with youtube links, as those they are a joke, whats the joke about HB, on this thread, i think he gets off on the pain and surffing of others, and in the end likes little boys.
You aren't helping by feeding the animals!!
Wolfscratch-Glen n Adams

Mount Juliet, TN

#23771 Jul 5, 2011
Felcher wrote:
<quoted text>
he spew all this case studyies, of cases, all are girls, that have been taken for sexual needs, from all over the place, and gets off on telling us about it, look at all this person post, I think there is is killer on this forme, now, who do we know who he is, he could be the killer of HB, why not, he says nothing, and post, more of nothing, with youtube links, as those they are a joke, whats the joke about HB, on this thread, i think he gets off on the pain and surffing of others, and in the end likes little boys.
You're one sick fellow..Felcher..

Wolfscratch
Wolfscratch-Glen n Adams

Mount Juliet, TN

#23772 Jul 5, 2011
anonyms2 wrote:
william you're probably right but....
please don't feed troll(s) ;)
anonyms2, why do you call him william?

Do you know him?

RE: you're probably right?..

He/she is a f**king troll..

R U climbing in bed with him? Then you're no better..

Wolfscratch
Wolfscratch-Glen n Adams

Mount Juliet, TN

#23773 Jul 5, 2011
BNO wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't helping by feeding the animals!!
BNO, you see nothing wrong with his character assination?

Feeding animals? You're putting yourself on his level.. You're no better..

Wolfscratch
Wolfscratch-Glen n Adams

Mount Juliet, TN

#23775 Jul 5, 2011
Felcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Genius, I use my actual name...

Wolfscratch

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#23777 Jul 5, 2011
****Off Topic****

Justice for Caylee was not served on "this" day but you can rest assured Casey Anthony has another hearing and "this" one will be somewhat different. She has been judged by 12 of her peers that had only the evidence provided by the DA's office....but her next judging will be with someone that knows exactly what happened to Caylee!!! That is my consulation.
watching

Lexington, SC

#23779 Jul 5, 2011
Charl wrote:
"Off Topic". " Porch Lights On For Caylee Marie Anthony"
In Honor of little Caylee Marie Anthony -(from those of us who felt justice was not served today - but know God has this little angel in his arms) I saw this on Facebook & I want to pass it on to everyone I know...... please do the same!!
Turn on your Porch Lights Tonight at 9:00 p.m. & leave on until 6:00 a.m.--- Please do this everywhere in Honor of Justice for Caylee!!! & pass on to all your friends!!
More Info
No specific time zone, just 9 pm in your own time zone! You people ROCK!!!
Charl,thanks for telling us about porch light,I live in the foothills and can see 360 degrees for miles. The Porch Lights are Shinning!
watching

Lexington, SC

#23780 Jul 5, 2011
Boon1003 wrote:
****Off Topic****
Justice for Caylee was not served on "this" day but you can rest assured Casey Anthony has another hearing and "this" one will be somewhat different. She has been judged by 12 of her peers that had only the evidence provided by the DA's office....but her next judging will be with someone that knows exactly what happened to Caylee!!! That is my consulation.
Amen
Wolfscratch-Glen n Adams

Mount Juliet, TN

#23782 Jul 5, 2011
Felcher wrote:
<quoted text>
theres a killer on this page, gets off on telling, about cases of girls, for kidnapping and raping girls, give some facts and then make light about it with a youtube vid, u like little boys, and thats your MO
Felcher, you wouldn't know an MO if it bit you on the buttocks...

Wolfscratch
BNO

United States

#23784 Jul 5, 2011
Wolfscratch-Glenn Adams wrote:
<quoted text>
BNO, you see nothing wrong with his character assination?
Feeding animals? You're putting yourself on his level.. You're no better..
Wolfscratch
I told you to behave. Your an adult, stop playing their games. Unless you aren't as smart as I've given you credit. We teach people how to treat us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decaturville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scooter 1 hr Hey69 2
roosters diner 2 hr Mr Talker 5
cca cover up (Oct '15) Sat Jeremy 13
Brad Austin Sat YourWorstNightmare 1
Zachary Rye Adams is innocent. (Mar '14) Aug 19 Gorddy 6
News Holly Bobo suspect trials not expected until 2017 (Nov '15) Aug 17 ItsAFactJack-- 56
Pontoon accident Aug 1 Who 1

Decaturville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Decaturville Mortgages