dmpt

Linden, TN

#1 May 13, 2013
Just wanted to know a little about her? ive heard a bunch of things. she seems like a sweet girl who has been through a lot

Clifton, TN

#2 May 18, 2013
I hope that girl gets the help she needs.
sighha

Linden, TN

#3 May 23, 2013
123 wrote:
I hope that girl gets the help she needs.
last time I heard, she was getting therapy almost every day a week and is on meds.

Clifton, TN

#4 May 24, 2013
That's good. It takes someone messed up to fake cancer.
Kasey

Linden, TN

#5 May 27, 2013
123 wrote:
She didn't fake it. She really is sick, physically, with something that affects you the same as cancer does. Everything that she said happened actually happened to her. She can't tell the difference between dreams and reality. A lot of it did happen to her, because like I said, she is physically sick. I've been with her to appointments, so I know. She's still very sick, not just physically but mentally. Her disease could kill her, as it almost has before, and all you guys are worried about is this.
annoymous

United States

#6 Jul 1, 2013
Whats up with the talk about Sierra you know there is some crazy mother fucking ppl around here to talk about somebody who is sick you don't know what she goes through and her health problems furthermore you don't know anybodys health problem this is messed up she could be dead the next day then what you gonna think for the rest of your life ppl like that burn in hell I hope whoever said all this is gonna straight there
Friend in mind

United States

#7 Jul 2, 2013
I used to go be in student council with her she was a sweet heart seemed confused sometimes but was truely a nice girl I pray for her health like everyone else should we know she is sick that's why we should treat her with more love than ever before just like we did with Emma god bless Sierra hope u get better love u --------------H.M.
Kasey

Linden, TN

#8 Jul 3, 2013
Friend in mind wrote:
I used to go be in student council with her she was a sweet heart seemed confused sometimes but was truely a nice girl I pray for her health like everyone else should we know she is sick that's why we should treat her with more love than ever before just like we did with Emma god bless Sierra hope u get better love u ----------H.M.
I'm not sure who you are, but you are an angel. I told Sierra and she's trying to figure it out but he said she appreciates it a lot that really is so sweet of you and whoever you are she loves you too
Friend In mind

Lexington, TN

#9 Jul 11, 2013
Kasey wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not sure who you are, but you are an angel. I told Sierra and she's trying to figure it out but he said she appreciates it a lot that really is so sweet of you and whoever you are she loves you too

Thank u so much that means a lot hope she is getting better god know I'm praying for it
Tommy

Linden, TN

#10 Sep 2, 2013
123 wrote:
thank the lord it wasnt as bad as it could have been but she does have a physical illness talking that way about her doesnt make you any better
Gail

Decaturville, TN

#11 Sep 2, 2013
I'm Sierra's paternal grand-mother, and yes, this is my real name, and I do live in Parsons, and I am not going to hide behind a fake identity. I've got enough guts to tell who I am. If any of you want to know about Sierra or any of our family, you can ask one of us...that way you'll know the facts. Other than that, it's really none of your business. Get a life, people!
Ashley- Her Sister

United States

#12 Sep 2, 2013
Sierra is my sister, my only full sister and my best friend. She has issues, real issues that are being worked out. I'm glad she doesn't have cancer, but whatever this is that she does have still kicks her butt on a daily basis. On top of a physical disability, she has something mental going on as well. I'm tired of people assuming the worst about her and about the entire situation, and I will be glad to answer any questions anyone has about the situation. I know that Sierra would appreciate people actually asking and wanting to know as opposed to people bad-mouthing her and bullying her. She is a very sweet girl, one of my favorite people in the world. I adore my sister, and I just want the best for her. Like I said, please stop spreading rumors and bullying her; if you have questions, just ask. I'll be glad to answer them.
Pondering

Duluth, GA

#14 Jan 23, 2014
H.M-------??? I'm guessing hunter mercer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decaturville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 22 min MyNametoo2 224,799
Lowest class couple in SH ? 2 hr SweetKarmaFairyAR... 10
Confederate flag 12 hr dkf 8
Dusty Rhodes 14 hr Jon 95
Blacks everywhere you look! 22 hr No where to go 14
the girls Mon Diddy 6
Big brother 17 Sun john mayer lookalike 33
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Decaturville Mortgages