Clint Bobo-Is he involved?
Hannah

United States

#831 Oct 18, 2013
Maggie wrote:
<quoted text>
I was on FB ok a Tony calabrese was there also saying she was being flown to venice airport he asked if anyone was in that area i said yes
he said go put posters out there with her pic on it... thats about it
never spoke to the dude again no phone numbers exchaned no emails exchaned. never spoke to the guy except on that holly bobo page
I did not know the family at all. I've just seen all the news report and been reading all the info... I am concerned, why would someone say to go put posters up in Venice unless someone had reason that someone in "that" area might see her and be able to identify her? That just sounds strange.

Since: Jan 13

Bloomington, IN

#832 Oct 18, 2013
Letsthink wrote:
<quoted text>
Kas61, I suspect WHY the 'person' remembered to cut Hollys cell phone off, is because it RANG...and that is when the Text was made saying 'I'm OK'..then that Sick-O cuts her phone off...jmo
I think it is very possible that the perp wrote the text,"I'm OK", before he cut it off, and by that time Holly did not have access to her phone.
Look

Philadelphia, PA

#833 Dec 20, 2013
What did you expect? Lmao
I wonder who

United States

#834 May 1, 2014
DCGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree and have been saying all along that no one knows anything and that is why they aren't talking. One reason why I decided to post again is because I was amazed that my family member had new information at all(seeing as it has been so long). After what I learned recently though I had the realization that not many locals know(a lot of the investigation has been hidden from the locals just like from everyone else, it's not like they are privy to more information than any outsider would be) and the ones that do know are keeping quiet for the sake of the investigation or not to indict one of their own.
The groups searching the north end of the county the other day did it in complete secrecy for the most part. No stories other than a few random locals who did put the info out there(strong law enforcement presence and helicopters were both seen) but no one bought into it and it was just thrown by the wayside.
Also the person who is the main suspect was actually treated quite rough by the locals after Holly's disappearance. Many people in Decatur County probably do know! The problem is they don't want to compromise any chance at finding evidence or Holly and have done a good job keeping quiet about it for the sake of the investigation. The problem is there is no hard evidence at the moment, just red flags galore and until they find the evidence their hands are tied for the most part.
Who was treated ruffly by local I wonder?
I wonder who

United States

#835 May 1, 2014
DCGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. If you take a step back(and have been following/reading about this story) there is a certain person that has been involved in multiple aspects/stories involving this case from day 1. I originally wrote this person off but after hearing more info about this person and looking at an overall picture it seems obvious now in hindsight. Though there is one main person LE has in their sights, it doesn't exclude the possibility of multiple people being involved though.
I just advise go back and start reading information on the case from day 1(heck even the time leading up to the abduction and what was occurring before then) and look for things that stick out(do not think of them as being true or false, just look at different incidents that have been discussed...maybe even make a list of events you can think of or have read about and write a person next to the event that was associated with it and I'm pretty sure you will see one particular name more than others). If you find the info(it is out there but not necessarily in news articles or media)you will notice multiple incidents from day 1 that keep circling back to one person and family.
One person and one family wonder who?
I wonder who

United States

#836 May 1, 2014
DCGuy wrote:
I see all my posts finally showed up! Sorry for the triple post :)
Why the silence(this also goes along with why police haven't done anything)?
The reason I believe is they did not want to give away the information they know and also to spook the perp/perp's family as little as possible. Certain interference was put up that prevented police from possibly gaining the hard evidence they needed. This is why nothing has been done! They want to charge this guy but without the evidence or Holly nothing will stick(or at least the person would not get the sentence they deserved). With no hard evidence they cannot indict someone on speculation and that is the biggest hold up because they really want to take this person down and make sure the charges stick with the maximum sentence. I think when the whole "please don't interfere with the investigation" stories came out it was because people online were on to a few things and it honestly spooked the perp and may have helped them to an extent.
The sad thing LT, is I think the chance of never finding Holly or bringing charges on the suspect is a real possibility at this point due to the passage of time and the breakdown of possible evidence.
I have no idea of a motive or what not and that is the most puzzling thing. Oddly enough though, a certain someone said to me that Holly had dated this person some time ago but I never knew that(whether this is true or not I do not have confirmation but I very much trust this person).
And Henderson as much as I would love to answer your questions I feel like it is not my place. The info on this person and their family is out there to find. The land that was being searched the other day has been brought up and discussed before. As far as the refrigerator theory I have never heard anything credible about that so I will not comment but it is possible.
Seriously like I said before, if you just write down the "stories" that have been told since the abduction and put a perp/name next to the stories the dots should connect themselves.
Someone Holly dated in the past not the three the media names either.
Who could it be and my how the story has changed from this.
cowgirl up

Lexington, TN

#837 May 6, 2014
clint bobo is 100% in this up to his eye balls so the TBI needs to look at his a lot harder

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#838 May 6, 2014
cowgirl up wrote:
clint bobo is 100% in this up to his eye balls so the TBI needs to look at his a lot harder
Is that anything like pony up? You are correct Clint is the only eye witness and the TBI realizes this. This is 1 reason the family was protected for several days.
cowgirl up

Lexington, TN

#839 May 6, 2014
and no it is not sorry now I am not from tn but where I am from if u comment a crime u go to jail like the others why is he not

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#840 May 7, 2014
cowgirl up wrote:
and no it is not sorry now I am not from tn but where I am from if u comment a crime u go to jail like the others why is he not
Probably because he hasnt committed a crime.
cowgirl up

Lexington, TN

#841 May 7, 2014
I feel if they would look at him and how many times his story has changed they maybe could see somethig missed

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#842 May 7, 2014
Haven't heard about this 'refrigerator' story. Could someone elaborate on this?
linda

United States

#843 May 7, 2014
I think Clint is guilty he just can't stick to one story.
linda

United States

#844 May 7, 2014
cowgirl up wrote:
Agreed well said!

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#845 May 7, 2014
cowgirl up wrote:
Holy crap! Have you contacted the authorities? You just cracked the case!

“Formally Known as Bob”

Since: May 14

Around these parts

#846 May 7, 2014
cowgirl up wrote:
Wow im riveted by your investigative instincts. You should do this professionally !
linda

United States

#847 May 8, 2014
JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably because he hasnt committed a crime.
Are you crazy?
WWBGHBAS

Millington, TN

#848 May 8, 2014
For the record, there is no record of a sibling ever harming another in the history of the world ! The truth is always evident & the authorities never get it wrong. There is never a coverup, the guilty are always locked up & only the innocent go free. So there !
Wewontbegettinghollybackanytim esoon.
huh

Athens, TN

#849 May 8, 2014
WWBGHBAS wrote:
For the record, there is no record of a sibling ever harming another in the history of the world ! The truth is always evident & the authorities never get it wrong. There is never a coverup, the guilty are always locked up & only the innocent go free. So there !
Wewontbegettinghollybackanytim esoon.
Things are not as they seem
It wasn't suppose to go this far

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#851 May 8, 2014
I put my truck in the garage because of storms.
I hid my truck.
I was sleeping
I saw them go in the woods.
I saw her being dragged in the woods.
I saw the person in camo.(everyone is in camo)
I knew something was up so I hid.
I didn't do anything to help her.
I think he was 5'10
I think it was Drew.
I think it was bigfoot. Geez
I think it could have been aliens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decaturville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 32 min Justice4Holly 232,006
White girls & black babies (Oct '13) 16 hr Allrighttobewhite 112
Ryan Harris 20 hr Guest 1
Police car Sat What 1
New RHS Football Coach Sat MAN-UP 80
who is kristy baugas and what happenef? (Mar '14) Fri udontknowsh-t 77
JoJo Fri Lol 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Decaturville Mortgages