lala

Kingsland, GA

#1 Jul 28, 2011
OK!!! is this gurl pregnant or not,, cause i'm so tired of hearing people go around saying she is or she isn't.. I went as far as asking her used to be bestfriend ashley and she said she doesn't know anything... So what the hell is up with this gurl???
Riverrat

United States

#2 Jul 28, 2011
Bitch ain't pregnant... If she is she's got the gestation of a elephant!!!! She has been "preg" for 17 months
lala

Kingsland, GA

#3 Aug 1, 2011
oh ok... thank you, I heard that john isn't with her anymore?
The Lady

Maryville, TN

#4 Aug 8, 2011
lala and Riverrat get a life!!! Ever heard of a miscarriage? Love how people are so brave to write online and not use there real name. Why dont you just walk up and ask her?? Balls not big enough?? And John is still with her.....
lala

Kingsland, GA

#5 Aug 18, 2011
lol!!! The Lady ur no better than us cause ur on hear reading all this. If u have a problem with someone asking a question go to another website,,Cause u know what this website is about,, I have not said anything bad about her. and as a matter of fact i have asked her and u can never get a straight answer out of her , so yes bitch my balls r big enough!!!!
The Lady

Maryville, TN

#6 Aug 24, 2011
OOOHHHHH..... Do you feel like a big girl now using those big girl words..... I pitty you...lol.....
lala

Kingsland, GA

#7 Aug 24, 2011
lol!!!! u sound like a child, but don't pitty me!!!!lmao
knows the facts

United States

#9 Aug 28, 2011
Her ex best friend ashley doesn't know what to believe because she was lied to so much by tiffany. Tiffany would always use one story to cover another. My personal opinion is that tiffany was never pregnant because she would have had to have a funeral if she miscarried. And I know for a fact that if you ever said anything to her about the babies she wouldn't say shit and her and john aren't together anymore. She is with someone else but let's see how long this one last.
lala

Kingsland, GA

#10 Aug 31, 2011
we are talking about ashley mcclure aren't we?? How do u know so much (knows the fact) are u ashley's best friend now? Cause when i talked to ashley she wouldn't say much cause she said she still thought alot of tiffany and said she was hurt by the whole thing.... I think ashley is a good person so y don't u let ashley do the talking not u knows the facts....
Barry

Quincy, FL

#11 Sep 5, 2011
hehehe
curious

United States

#12 Oct 9, 2011
I have talked to ashley myself and she has said that she was pissed at what tiffany did and all tiffany did was lie over and over again and makeup more bullshit and as far as the pregnant thing goes I think tiffany needs serious help to get her life back on track and stay the hell away from john
idk

United States

#13 Oct 18, 2011
I heard tiffany and john got married is there any truth to this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decaturville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 29 min Lies Within 267,330
Spring Hill cemetery 9 hr curious 1
Dylan Adams 10 hr Watching17 2
News Taylor Parsons of Mountain City is Miss Tenness... (Oct '08) 12 hr just DO IT 9
Best Place to buy.... Sun Old Austin Road 2
info (Jul '10) Sun TravelDayz 3
JoJo (Jul '11) Sat Sad for me 11

Decaturville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Decaturville Mortgages