can you pass a drug test if you smoke...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bull

Mount Juliet, TN

#21 May 17, 2012
last time i pee in cut, the lady say she had to watch. i got a hard on and could not pee
Lilbittyboo

Chagrin Falls, OH

#22 May 31, 2014
I smoked allot of posh lastnight, and I take drug tesst weekly. So I was wondering if it will show up on a drug test of any sort of drug, plus they send my shit out to a lab to get numbers back. Sooo, I'm nervous. And would really be helpfull if I could find an asnwer. I don't have another drug test till the end of next week. Helllppp meeeeee!
real

Mount Juliet, TN

#23 Jul 2, 2014
MrParoleOfficer wrote:
Let me be the judge of that!!!!
let me watch you pee
Curious

United States

#24 Jul 11, 2014
Lilbittyboo wrote:
I smoked allot of posh lastnight, and I take drug tesst weekly. So I was wondering if it will show up on a drug test of any sort of drug, plus they send my shit out to a lab to get numbers back. Sooo, I'm nervous. And would really be helpfull if I could find an asnwer. I don't have another drug test till the end of next week. Helllppp meeeeee!
If you would worry about doing the right things instead of the wrong things you wouldn't even have to worry about taking a drug test!
kengermany

Gröbenzell, Germany

#25 Feb 9, 2015
[QUOTE who=" ?"]I don't do meth and my friends want me to try posh incense and I wanted to know if it will show up on a drug test but you didn't have to be a asshole and for info I looked it up and it dont show up on a drug test [/QUOTE]

Forget Mr. Smoky-the answer is: no, it will not show up on a drug test, from the police, but not sure at the hospital if something shows up-but my friend was pulled over RIGHT AFTER smoking, passed the drug test, and drove home. So you are safe with it. I have smoked it for a few months now and have realized it does make your 'memory'...kinda fall apart. I have smoked it, and then IMMEDIATELY forget to call my friend back, etc. I think once in a while is ok but often prob does do some harm.
DaPoster

Lexington, TN

#26 Feb 9, 2015
Why don't you people find something constructive to do besides sit on a forum talking about "smoking" incense, of all things. you don't "smoke" incense, you put it in an incense burner, light it, and breath the fragrance. it is nothing more than compressed, finely powdered sawdust infused with fragrant oils,..not something to be lit and sucked on like a cigarette or put in a pipe and smoked. What's wrong with you geniuses? Are you bored outta your skulls or something? Get a life!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decaturville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 1 hr BitterVictory 266,251
Baybay 4 hr Quarterback Stink 2
News Saltillo mayor resigning (Mar '11) 17 hr Stink the Ripper 5
Clifton industry (Mar '14) 23 hr Clifton motolift ... 25
Kristie Baugus Moon Fri Ppp 3
rebecca earp (Nov '12) Fri Disodorly Conduct 13
Kris warner Thu Disodorly Conduct 2

Decaturville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Decaturville Mortgages