can you pass a drug test if you smoke...

can you pass a drug test if you smoke posh incense?

Posted in the Decaturville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
?

United States

#1 Jun 13, 2011
Will it show up on a drug test or now? If you pee will it show up and if you get a blood test at the hospital will it show up in your blood?
Smoky McPot

Carbondale, IL

#2 Jun 13, 2011
Yes, definitely. So will that meth you've been smoking. You should just turn yourself in now.
?

United States

#3 Jun 13, 2011
I don't do meth and my friends want me to try posh incense and I wanted to know if it will show up on a drug test but you didn't have to be a asshole and for info I looked it up and it dont show up on a drug test
MrParoleOfficer

Tellico Plains, TN

#4 Jun 14, 2011
Let me be the judge of that!!!!
Smoky McPot

Carbondale, IL

#5 Jun 14, 2011
[QUOTE who=" ?"]I don't do meth and my friends want me to try posh incense and I wanted to know if it will show up on a drug test but you didn't have to be a asshole and for info I looked it up and it dont show up on a drug test [/QUOTE]

You're a stoner and a cry baby? That's just pitiful. Go tell your mommy some mean 'ole person wasn't nice to you on an anonymous internet forum. That will teach me to be an *sshole huh?
http://www.overclock.net/gallery/data/500/cry...
Smoky McPot

Carbondale, IL

#6 Jun 14, 2011
[QUOTE who=" ?"]I don't do meth and my friends want me to try posh incense and I wanted to know if it will show up on a drug test but you didn't have to be a asshole and for info I looked it up and it dont show up on a drug test [/QUOTE]

Periods. They're not just for women anymore.
?

United States

#7 Jun 14, 2011
MrParoleOfficer wrote:
Let me be the judge of that!!!!
You ain't even a real Parole Officer dumbass so shut up
MrParoleOfficer

Tellico Plains, TN

#8 Jun 16, 2011
I will remember that the next time you peepee in the cup!
?

United States

#9 Jun 16, 2011
MrParoleOfficer wrote:
I will remember that the next time you peepee in the cup!
You don't even know who I am
MrParoleOfficer

Tellico Plains, TN

#10 Jun 16, 2011
No, but you probably would not be hard to spot in a lineup! lol
aaa

United States

#11 Jun 20, 2011
[QUOTE who=" ?"]Will it show up on a drug test or now? If you pee will it show up and if you get a blood test at the hospital will it show up in your blood?[/QUOTE]

It probably won't show up on a drug test. But it will probably make you seriously sick or kill you. Don't be stupid.
Justin Bieber

Marion, IL

#12 Jun 20, 2011
box of rocks wrote:
I don't do meth and my friends want me to try posh incense and I wanted to know if it will show up on a drug test but you didn't have to be a asshole and for info I looked it up and it dont show up on a drug test
Even if you are able to pass the drug test you'll never pass an I.Q. test.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#13 Jun 20, 2011
[QUOTE who=" ?"]<quoted text>You ain't even a real Parole Officer dumbass so shut up[/QUOTE]
Dumbass?? Really? Omg. You are a fucktard and a waste of oxygen. I hope you od so we won't have to read this kind of stupid shit.
shaun7878

Taylor, MI

#14 Jul 3, 2011
[QUOTE who=" ?"]Will it show up on a drug test or now? If you pee will it show up and if you get a blood test at the hospital will it show up in your blood?[/QUOTE] NO NO NO NO!! U WILL NOT DROP DIRTY I SMOKE IT ALMOST EVERYDAY AND I HAVE TO DROP TWICE A WEEK FOR PROBATION SO NO YUR FINE MY FRIEND...
shaun7878

Taylor, MI

#15 Jul 3, 2011
Smoky McPot wrote:
<quoted text>
Periods. They're not just for women anymore.
no you will not ..please believe me i smoke it almost everynight and i drop twice a week for probation and my urine gets sent to the lab and never once have it came back positive for anything....
Buy a marijuana online

Rajkot, India

#16 Jul 27, 2011
If anyone such a interested in buy a marijuana drugs or buy the best cannabis drugs;so! this suggestion give you a interesting information to buy a dagga,weed,seed and other marijuana drugs you can visit the great site that the link here and visit of that:-www.legal-highs.co.za/
Keep on Believing

Cookeville, TN

#17 Sep 28, 2011
shaun7878 wrote:
<quoted text> no you will not ..please believe me i smoke it almost everynight and i drop twice a week for probation and my urine gets sent to the lab and never once have it came back positive for anything....
If you work for me your going to pee in the cup and also give me 5 hair follicles from your skull that you are going too pluck out yourself in front of my nurse. If you have your head shaven you will never make it to the drug test. Next.
baby3333

Glens Falls, NY

#18 Mar 4, 2012
can you pass a drug test after you smoke posh
fedupwithwayneco

Quincy, FL

#19 Mar 4, 2012
I know how you can pass a pee test. Go out and find dog shit. Then wait until it turns white. scrape that off the dog shit and roll it up. Smoke and toke. Guarantee you will pass a drug test of any sort!
teddy

Winchester, VA

#20 May 10, 2012
no it dosent i have been smoking legal for months and pass every piss test no problem

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decaturville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 6 min Ahshhalee 263,605
Natalie Bobo / Holly Bobo? (Aug '11) 8 min Ms Sassy 861
When will there be justice for Wesley? 1 hr Help 6
Now that's it's over.... 1 hr A1sauce 4
Zach Adams trial 2 hr Alyssa 168
Just wait till you see the SUPRISE witness at t... 3 hr Michelle Julian 70
Kristie Baugus (Oct '11) 4 hr MyNametoo2 46

Decaturville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Decaturville Mortgages