MISTY

White Pine, TN

#2 Nov 11, 2012
A lot of people obviously. There's another thread with all the info one needs on this girl. My advice would be to run far away.
wOw

White Pine, TN

#3 Dec 1, 2012
Exactly how many times are you people going to start threads about this girl?!!
Miss Thang

Lexington, TN

#4 Apr 21, 2014
I guess someone is looking for dirt on this girl. the threads keep getting deleted so a new one starts. She's a non workimg good for nothing dopehead. Stay away, thats all the info you need.
Cliftonian Cliftonite

Lexington, TN

#5 Apr 26, 2014
Miss Thang wrote:
I guess someone is looking for dirt on this girl. the threads keep getting deleted so a new one starts. She's a non workimg good for nothing dopehead. Stay away, thats all the info you need.
Well, I guess if no-one finds any thang, you're sure gonna start some aren't you, miss"thang"? Mind your own business, quit gossiping, and stop slandering other people. Get a life.
Bridge

Tucker, GA

#6 May 6, 2014
Any and everyone that has a problem with becca. Obv is scared to say it to her. She is preg and sober. Trying to start a new and healthy life for her and her child. Keep her name out your mouth
wondering

Humboldt, TN

#7 May 6, 2014
Bridge wrote:
Any and everyone that has a problem with becca. Obv is scared to say it to her. She is preg and sober. Trying to start a new and healthy life for her and her child. Keep her name out your mouth
Is ZA the baby daddy?
family

Cordova, TN

#8 Sep 10, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Is ZA the baby daddy?
No
no reason for gossip

United States

#9 Feb 6, 2015
Zach Adams only has one son Avery with Amy Chumney.
heather

United States

#10 Feb 6, 2015
And before everyone starts running their mouths about Amy Chumney she is a very good mother to her and Zachs son.And Zach had a drug addiction but he was always good to his son and Dick Adams and Cindy Adams are very good to their grandson
Smh

Louisville, KY

#12 Oct 12, 2017
How old is his son
lol not

United States

#13 Oct 15, 2017
Who cares?

United States

#14 Oct 15, 2017
no reason for gossip wrote:
Zach Adams only has one son Avery with Amy Chumney.
She's a sister of Lisa? Glad AC got out alive. How horrible to have to tell your son his dad is a murderer.
Disodorly Conduct

United States

#15 Oct 20, 2017
Miss Thang wrote:
I farted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decaturville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 1 hr JER29 267,610
Clifton firemen RESIGN!! (Aug '12) 4 hr Vladimir Pootin 17
Scotty powers! (Aug '13) Thu Dukes 14
looking for Thu jazz 6
Charles Allen Wed Trent 6
Wesley conway Dec 13 Watching17 9
Coach Dec 12 wilson 6

Decaturville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Decaturville Mortgages