reco

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

TINKER IS GARBAGE I DON'T TRUST TN. WORKMANSHIP NOW BRING IN OUT OF STATE CONTRACTORS!
cracker jax

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

This bunch is crooked as snakes. OMG....where to start!
Junior wrote:
Sanders Construction has done some beautiful work. They are in the Sugar Tree area. www.sandersmunford.com
Jim

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

cracker jax wrote:
<quoted text>This bunch is crooked as snakes. OMG....where to start!
I have been pleased with all of the work they did for me. What's your deal with them?
Jim White

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

cracker jax wrote:
<quoted text>This bunch is crooked as snakes. OMG....where to start!
They have done a number of jobs for me & I've been very pleased. What problems do you have with them?
tinker

Scotts Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

tinker just tinkers
GET REAL

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Msthang wrote:
david cupples and his dad lendal (peewee) is good and trustworty!!! and there good people decaturville and parsons are where ther located!!!
that is a joke! Don't no the dad but David is pervert!! He would rape someone in a heartbeat!
willyway

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

guest wrote:
Jeff Odle is very good
Run, dont walk. Thank me later you will.
Mother Hen

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

excellent contractor wrote:
Look for charles stanford in the lexington phone book
Is that you, Charles?
Just me

Parsons, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

I wouldn't trust Tinkers. I agree with one of the above statements they will low ball you then seriously increase 200 to 300 %. I became victim to them and almost didn't close. Wasn't really satisfied either after all was said and done. I could have got allot more for the same amount or much lower elsewhere for the same.
MAN-UP

Parsons, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Call Ronnie Hart or Stacy Roach in Scotts Hill for good quality work per hourly basis. Either of these two will finish a home for 60% to 75% of what contractors will quote you a price. If you have a blueprint Ronnie will consult with you free of charge and estimate material and labor cost...he has built three homes for members of my family including my own, and no one has any complaints with his work or his rates. Both can wire, plumb, trim, roofing, ect...You get what you pay for, but don't make the mistake of contracting, they all incorporate 20 to 30 percent in the estimate, just in case...If you are determined to use a contractor, David Parker is your guy, he has built homes all across West Tn. and I've never heard a complaint.
Sanders

Millington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Crooked sumbitch wrote:
<quoted text>This is one crooked sumbitch. I think he the 1 that got a law suit filed on his ass, a carport he built collapsed on the home owner's car.
You need to check your facts before you post lies on the Internet. It makes you look like a complete idiot. Never had a carport collapse on a homeowners car- and I carry insurance if anything were to ever happen. I'm licensed in residential & commercial and I am with good standing in the state of Tennessee. So have a nice night.
You idiot

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Sanders wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to check your facts before you post lies on the Internet. It makes you look like a complete idiot. Never had a carport collapse on a homeowners car- and I carry insurance if anything were to ever happen. I'm licensed in residential & commercial and I am with good standing in the state of Tennessee. So have a nice night.
Well now, throw out a little line and look who bite's, guess you would be the one here running down real contractor's, whatsamatter work slow done ruined your name? So now your here on this little forum trying to promote your want to be business, how pathetic you are, you have resorted to this for work, now what does that say about you? All anyone needs to know, I'm done with you and your no good workman ship buddy.
thats funny

Parsons, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Guest wrote:
Tinkers will build you a better house for a lower price than any of the other want to be contractors.
this guest ain't philpott is it? lol
gettindumgrub

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

GET REAL wrote:
<quoted text> that is a joke! Don't no the dad but David is pervert!! He would rape someone in a heartbeat!
and you know this how?
ben burndt

Decaturville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

I wouldn't let them build me a doghouse

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 36 of36
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Decaturville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Decaturville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••