Any Married Ladies out here That Hubb...

Any Married Ladies out here That Hubby Can't Cut the Mustard AnyLonger???

Posted in the Decaturville Forum

Single Guy

Cookeville, TN

#1 Sep 28, 2011
I prefer someone more mature in their late 30s to 57 we could meet over in Jackson have a full day of say brunch take in a Movie spend several hours in say a hotel/motel suite checking out your tats or whatever pleases ya then send ya home happy. I'm not into drugs a drink or two is okay but not into that either. I'm just into making married women happy and give them a secret that their spouse will never suspect.
Single Guy

Cookeville, TN

#2 Sep 28, 2011
If your husband forgot your birthday or wedding anniversary date this year you and I can celebrate the missed date in Jackson. I'm sure it will be something different for ya and you will go home happy too.
9 inch

Mount Juliet, TN

#3 Sep 29, 2011
Need a honey for heavy petting.
Week days only.
9 inch

Mount Juliet, TN

#5 Oct 7, 2011
Need a married lady to spend time with, very oral.
fedupwithwayneco

Quincy, FL

#6 Oct 7, 2011
Single Guy wrote:
I prefer someone more mature in their late 30s to 57 we could meet over in Jackson have a full day of say brunch take in a Movie spend several hours in say a hotel/motel suite checking out your tats or whatever pleases ya then send ya home happy. I'm not into drugs a drink or two is okay but not into that either. I'm just into making married women happy and give them a secret that their spouse will never suspect.
I bet you would think twice if that married woman you were so eager to please turned out to be a man in drag that met you at the hotel with one bigger than yours. Wonder if that would send you home happy or quite sore! LMAO!
long 9

Mount Juliet, TN

#7 Oct 10, 2011
want to lick a lady's bottom
mom

Mount Juliet, TN

#8 Oct 22, 2011
fedupwithwayneco wrote:
<quoted text> I bet you would think twice if that married woman you were so eager to please turned out to be a man in drag that met you at the hotel with one bigger than yours. Wonder if that would send you home happy or quite sore! LMAO!
I would love it in me
pissedOFFandMADa bout it

Memphis, TN

#9 Mar 27, 2012
mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love it in me
nice!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#10 Mar 27, 2012
Single Guy wrote:
Psycho. You r a sick bastard

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decaturville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 3 hr Lies Within 269,071
Christina Harris from Harris towing 5 hr TJj 1
Town recognize a joke with a pervert son Fri KINGKONG 5
revenge (Jul '14) Fri KINGKONG 15
Who is the Townsend Man? Fri Jacks ghost 12
Anyone have juicy NEW gossip on someone Thu Guest 4
jim ayers (Aug '12) Feb 22 MAN-UP 47

Decaturville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Decaturville Mortgages