BC Alien

United States

#42193 Jul 21, 2012
The answer is simple. James Eagen Holmes didn't like Fridays.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brenda_Ann_Spenc...
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

#42197 Jul 21, 2012
Cant trust anyone:

While creating women, God made a promise to men that obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world.

And then He smiled and made the earth round.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#42199 Jul 21, 2012
BC Alien wrote:
The answer is simple. James Eagen Holmes didn't like Fridays.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brenda_Ann_Spenc...
Lol! Hey, it's as good of an explanation as any for such insane actions...either that or he had watched too many Movies.
Maybe he has a grudge against the Movie Company that made the movie...because this will certainly eat into their profits, I figuring.
It's pretty obvious that he went Nuts, but I want to know why he went Nuts, what happened, what caused it...& how long had he been Nuts & Nobody knew it? Or, did they...why did his Mother say immediately that the Police had the Right Person? I have so many questions because it's just difficult for me to wrap my Mind around stuff like this, & understand it, if I don't know the reasons WHY!
BTW, they found the missing Sailor...he's one of the Deceased. May he RIP, along with all the other Deceased Victims.

Location hidden

#42200 Jul 21, 2012
I was trying to make some sense out of this whole senseless Act & then, I read this Article. It put a face on the Victims...they were real People, with real Lives, Living in the real World from day to day, just like the rest of us. Now, the emotions are starting to kick in, sorrow & great sadness for these Victims & their Families, wondering how they will ever cope with what's happened & what it will do to them, indescribable inner Rage at the Monster that did this, & a constant shifting of these emotions back & forth. I'm just One of a Nation of People doing the same thing, & having the same emotions, I'm sure & it's a Normal Human Reaction & Grieving Response.
----------
"Names Of Victims Emerge In Colo. Theater Rampage."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/names-victims-emerge-co...

Location hidden

#42201 Jul 21, 2012
"Calls For Gun Control Stir Little Support."

Click here:
http://www.newsvine.com/_news/2012/07/21/1287...

Location hidden

#42202 Jul 21, 2012
We keep trying to tell the Working People that if you vote for a Republican, you're voting AGAINST your own best interest. Think about what you're really doing, People!
----------
"5 Ways Republicans Have Sabotaged Job Growth."

Click here:
http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2012/07/06/5...

Location hidden

#42203 Jul 21, 2012
" FactCheck.org .: Romney 'Would Be Guilty Of A Federal Felony' By Claiming 1999 Departure."

Click here:
http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2012/07/f...

Location hidden

#42204 Jul 21, 2012
LMAO! Folks, surely you've go more sense than to believe anything Rush Limbaugh says! I mean look at the Guy & his background...c'mon! Lol!
----------
"The Last Word--Rush Limbaugh's Racist Advice To Romney."

Click here:

Location hidden

#42205 Jul 21, 2012
For all you Republicans...just in case you forgot who you elected the last time. Enjoy...& turn your sound up, you don't want to miss any of this.:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#42206 Jul 21, 2012
I wonder what this will mean for Fox Fake News...if anything?
----------
"Rupert Murdoch Resigns From Newspaper Boards."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/07/21/rupert-...

Location hidden

#42207 Jul 21, 2012
Folks, if you're invested in the Stock Market in any way, Personally, Pension Fund, etc., Or if you have a Loan that you're paying interest on, this is important information for you to know about.
----------
LIBOR Scandal: What Is It And Why You Should Care."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/07/21/libor-s...
Insane

United States

#42209 Jul 21, 2012
Sassy shit & ALL caps. What's happened to this thread?
Mazie

South Pittsburg, TN

#42210 Jul 21, 2012
Voted for Bill Haslam
texsT

Perryville, MO

#42212 Jul 21, 2012
Mazie wrote:
Voted for Bill Haslam
Sorry I did....
simba

Perryville, MO

#42213 Jul 21, 2012
SCREEN ACTORS GUILD wrote:
LT GOVERNOR MY FRIEND RON RAMSEY can you sell your car @walmart if you know somebody "UNICOI UNITED GROUP"]Vegas is voting we will settle out of court because TINE has "PEN IN HAND UNICOI UNITED GROUP wrote:
WE MONITOR THE POLICE SCANNER AND JUST BEFORE THAT CALL OUR COMPUTER REALLY DID SHUT DOWN. SOMEONE HEARD A GAS DRIVE OFF BY A BIG TRUCK.EVERYTHING IS OK YOU CAN GO BACK TO SLEEP.
Tina Crowder wrote:
This is Getting Better Than Dallas!!!Lol
ALSO THIS WILL BE BIGGER THAN ANDY OF MAYBERRY KARMA IS TRUE<3 :) GOD CURED MRS. LENGEL SO "DOGS" COMMITTED "LIBEL" WE WOULD LIKE TO SETTLE SO VERY IMPORTANT ISSUES.PLEASE FORWARD HER STORY TO THE WWW.LUPUS FOUNDATION" TELL THEM "THAT THIS IS A REALLY "HOT TOPIC" ALSO SO HAS "A LOT OF PEOPLE IN UNICOI COUNTY. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "LUCK" BUT THERE IS SOMETHING CALLED CALLED KARMA. THEY ALWAYS SAID IT WILL ALWAYS COME BACK TO BITE YOU IN THE "BUTTE"NEW HEADLINE NEWS WILL BE HERE SOON. TINA GET YOUR PEN IN HAND. THE UNITED GROUP, SUPPORTS OUR COUNTY, KENT HARRIS,KENT DONATED MONEY TO THE "DOGS FOUNDTATION" but he has been charged 11 felonies. vegas is bettiog HE WILL go to the DOGS HE SURE LOVES JAKE AND EVEN ALL THE OTHER DOGS T 12:23 PM IN TN. and 9:23 AM in VEGAS. and VEGAS REALLY IS BETTING ON THE DOGS AND THEY WILL WIN IF THEY VOTE JAKE THE REAL DOG FOR SHERIFF ND BEG HARRIS TO HELP HIM. VOTE HARRIS OR LENGL FOR SHERIFF.KIDS IN JAPAN ARE HOPING FOR JAKE SO HE CAN HELP OUR COUNTY. GET IT TOGETHER. UNITED WE HAVE ALWAYS STOOD.till we got overwelmed in SIN and LUST and a lot of other FELONIES.PLEASE USE CAUTION WHEN APPROACHING. WE LOVE EVERYBODY THIS GUY PROBABLY IS HIGH ON THE MOUNTAIN IF YOU SEE THIS CAR PLEASE CALL SOMEONE AT DISPATCH OR SOMEONE IN THAT NEW GROUP its WHERE ARE THE HAWGS/DOGS TINA/GROUP?
UNICOI COUNTY- UNITED GROUP
Join the community
..OR MIKE COULD "GET EM IF THEY GO UP THEY MOUNTAIN WE would LOVE PEACE IN OUR VALLEY WHERE ARE THE HAWGS/DOGS TINA/GROUP?
UNICOI UNITED GROUP
VOTE JAKE
we are sick of cyber stalkers we will try to get them. we have friends like KENT HARRIS and JIM LENGEL its 11:45 am
UNICOI UNITED GROUP
Join the community
Johnson City, TN
1 min ago
TINA SAID ALWAYS COME BACK TO BITE YOU IN THE "BUTTE"NEW HEADLINE NEWS WILL BE HERE SOON. TINA GET YOUR PEN IN HAND. THE UNITED GROUP, SUPPORTS OUR COUNTY, KENT HARRIS,KENT DONATED MONEY TO THE "DOGS FOUNDTATION" but he has been charged 11 felonies. vegas is bettiog HE WILL go to the DOGS HE SURE LOVES JAKE AND EVEN ALL THE OTHER DOGS T 12:23 PM IN TN. and 9:23 AM in VEGAS. and VEGAS REALLY IS BETTING ON THE DOGS AND THEY WILL WIN IF THEY VOTE JAKE THE REAL DOG FOR SHERIFF ND BEG HARRIS TO HELP HIM. VOTE HARRIS OR LENGL FOR SHERIFF.KIDS IN JAPAN ARE HOPING FOR JAKE SO HE CAN HELP OUR COUNTY. GET IT TOGETHER. UNITED WE HAVE ALWAYS STOOD.till we got overwelmed in SIN and LUST and a lot of other FELONIES.PLEASE USE CAUTION WHEN APPROACHING. WE LOVE EVERYBODY THIS GUY PROBABLY IS HIGH ON THE MOUNTAIN IF YOU SEE THIS CAR PLEASE CALL SOMEONE AT DISPATCH OR SOMEONE IN THAT NEW GROUP its 11:53 am VEGAS THINKS HE IS HIGH ON THE MOUNTAIN. WE would LOVE PEACE IN OUR VALLEY WHERE ARE THE HAWGS/DOGS TINA/GROUP?
UNICOI COUNTY- UNITED GROUP
Join the community
better not be a FALSE ALARN I WOULD CALL ..........J.C. OR N.C....OR MIKE COULD "GET EM IF THEY GO UP THEY MOUNTAIN WE would LOVE PEACE IN OUR VALLEY WHERE ARE THE HAWGS/DOGS TINA/GROUP?
UNICOI UNITED GROUP
We are sick of cyber stalkers we will try to get them. we have friends like KENT HARRIS and JIM LENGEL its 11:45 am
UNICOI UNITED GROUP
WE love our county our vote is write in HARRIS but he don't want to be CAlled LENGEL'S PUPPET DID THEY GET THE 89.00 DOLLARS U.S. CAUSE VEGAS is watching @ WATCH WWW.TOPIX.COM CALL AT WAL MART CHEVY TRUCK
does anyone see where we are going with this
Too much to drink or smoke ??? maybe just a nutcase....
Dawg and Spud

Knoxville, TN

#42214 Jul 21, 2012
Vote Dawg and Spud. It is the only hope we have now.

Location hidden

#42215 Jul 21, 2012
Dawg and Spud wrote:
Vote Dawg and Spud. It is the only hope we have now.
I'll be sure to look for "Dawg" and "Spud" on the ballot! LOL!
lol

Jackson, TN

#42216 Jul 21, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be sure to look for "Dawg" and "Spud" on the ballot! LOL!
it would be a great improvement over the dipsh*t we have now. but you're way too stupid to know anything about that since you get your info from msnbc aka liers and scumbags. but we know you are just like them

Location hidden

#42217 Jul 21, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>it would be a great improvement over the dipsh*t we have now. but you're way too stupid to know anything about that since you get your info from msnbc aka liers and scumbags. but we know you are just like them
Go to He*l!

Location hidden

#42218 Jul 21, 2012
Ad some of you People acually wonder why so many of us think the Tea Party Member are Flat-Out Nuts! Are you actually listening to what they say???
----------
"Tea Party President Demands Obama Prove He Isn't Gay And Doesn't Smoke Crack."

Click here:
http://www.examiner.com/article/tea-party-pre...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decaturville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 18 min From Maryland 217,696
Justice for Jason Autry 1 hr dkf 50
Bottoms Up 3 hr rooster 2
In Memory of Holly Bobo 3 hr rooster 16
Tim tate 3 hr tiger 2
Hey Man 5 hr Depressed barndrunk 4
Granny's Kitchen 6 hr concerned 4
More from around the web

Decaturville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]