Florida Pain Clinics
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
seriously

United States

#1 Aug 17, 2011
Has anybody heard about some local people who live in decatur and drive to Florida every month with a carload so they can hit about 4 or 5 pain clinics each. Then they bring there "prescription pain meds" to the area and sell them. Why is something not done about this? I heard one of them, who someone said is the ring leader, made enough to buy his teenager a bmw or benz for her first car! I wonder if the local leos would even do anything if they knew about it! These drugs could get into the hands of our kids one day. Something needs to be done to stop this. Its TRASH like them who add to the drug problems in this country! When or if they get caught they should be made to pay dearly!!!
Anonymous

United States

#2 Aug 17, 2011
seriously wrote:
Has anybody heard about some local people who live in decatur and drive to Florida every month with a carload so they can hit about 4 or 5 pain clinics each. Then they bring there "prescription pain meds" to the area and sell them. Why is something not done about this? I heard one of them, who someone said is the ring leader, made enough to buy his teenager a bmw or benz for her first car! I wonder if the local leos would even do anything if they knew about it! These drugs could get into the hands of our kids one day. Something needs to be done to stop this. Its TRASH like them who add to the drug problems in this country! When or if they get caught they should be made to pay dearly!!!
I agree 100%
Storm

Fort Oglethorpe, GA

#3 Aug 17, 2011
"what" do you think they do anything ? that money
meigshero

York, SC

#4 Aug 17, 2011
Let's name some names and put it all out there. So at least they can be identified as a problem. Beating around the bush will not solve the problem
seriously

United States

#5 Aug 17, 2011
meigshero wrote:
Let's name some names and put it all out there. So at least they can be identified as a problem. Beating around the bush will not solve the problem
........And naming names won't either! Do you think anything would be done anyway? At least if you write it on here the community will be aware!!!
Storm

Fort Oglethorpe, GA

#6 Aug 17, 2011
Name some of the people
Workin Man

Cleveland, TN

#7 Aug 18, 2011
seriously wrote:
Has anybody heard about some local people who live in decatur and drive to Florida every month with a carload so they can hit about 4 or 5 pain clinics each. Then they bring there "prescription pain meds" to the area and sell them. Why is something not done about this? I heard one of them, who someone said is the ring leader, made enough to buy his teenager a bmw or benz for her first car! I wonder if the local leos would even do anything if they knew about it! These drugs could get into the hands of our kids one day. Something needs to be done to stop this. Its TRASH like them who add to the drug problems in this country! When or if they get caught they should be made to pay dearly!!!
.
Sad thing is everyone including "Law Enforcement" knows it and who is doing it.
Workin Man

Cleveland, TN

#8 Aug 18, 2011
2 BMWs, 1 Benz, 1 Hummer, 3or 4 houses, couple of apartments- A.C. Business must be awful good. I'm just sayin.... Oh did I mention some car lot action to.
meigshero

United States

#9 Aug 18, 2011
Hint hint spill names if ya can't spit it out why say anything? But they are bringing in revenue to the county on the brighter side
WORKIN MAN

Cleveland, TN

#10 Aug 18, 2011
meigshero wrote:
Hint hint spill names if ya can't spit it out why say anything? But they are bringing in revenue to the county on the brighter side
What revenue? You know who I'm talking about.
talk slow

United States

#11 Aug 18, 2011
meigshero wrote:
Hint hint spill names if ya can't spit it out why say anything? But they are bringing in revenue to the county on the brighter side
What revenue? I thought you only had to pay taxes if you get caught! Why name names? Some people got it right off!
Storm

Fort Oglethorpe, GA

#12 Aug 18, 2011
Workin Man wrote:
2 BMWs, 1 Benz, 1 Hummer, 3or 4 houses, couple of apartments- A.C. Business must be awful good. I'm just sayin.... Oh did I mention some car lot action to.
And getting food stamp to
Workin Man

Cleveland, TN

#13 Aug 18, 2011
Storm wrote:
<quoted text>And getting food stamp to
Because his old lady said they weren't living together. Just wishful thinking on her part.
meigshero

Greer, SC

#14 Aug 18, 2011
K we talkin bout baker or miller. Why be chicken shits you scared or something. And all there profits off pill money are spent buying cars and getting them registered hope you don't think that's cheap.among other things they are affiliated with. Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to idiot children I swear. Its a forum name some names off what if I had kids that go over to the people in questions house and played with their children and found a pill on the floor and O.D'd how would you feel about yourself for not speaking up. Or is all this just a bunch of gossip or just plain jealousy rumors
Workin Man

Cleveland, TN

#15 Aug 19, 2011
meigshero wrote:
K we talkin bout baker or miller. Why be chicken shits you scared or something. And all there profits off pill money are spent buying cars and getting them registered hope you don't think that's cheap.among other things they are affiliated with. Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to idiot children I swear. Its a forum name some names off what if I had kids that go over to the people in questions house and played with their children and found a pill on the floor and O.D'd how would you feel about yourself for not speaking up. Or is all this just a bunch of gossip or just plain jealousy rumors
O.K so you know who it is. Good for you. If you have known why didnt yousay thier name sooner? There is no need to talk so nasty. Were not the criminals here, and no matter how many cars they buy or register, it doesn't make it right. For every tax they pay on a car, they cheated the county out of through their transactions that got them their money. Don't try to justify them to me or anyone else that knows them. Let's be civil here.
meigshero

United States

#16 Aug 19, 2011
Didn't think I was gettin nasty I just tell it how it is why be afraid to call someone out on what they do and I didn't figure it out til the hummer car lot comment you'll are the ones that won't say anything and as a matter of fact I'm still the only person to say someones name because ultimately I'm a real MAN. AND I'M NOT JUSTIFYING WHAT THEY DO BUT IT ISN'T REALLY ANY OF OUR BUSINESS JUST DON'T NEED KIDS AROUND THAT STUFF THAT'S MY ONLY CONCERN
hope

Fort Oglethorpe, GA

#17 Aug 19, 2011
meigshero wrote:
Didn't think I was gettin nasty I just tell it how it is why be afraid to call someone out on what they do and I didn't figure it out til the hummer car lot comment you'll are the ones that won't say anything and as a matter of fact I'm still the only person to say someones name because ultimately I'm a real MAN. AND I'M NOT JUSTIFYING WHAT THEY DO BUT IT ISN'T REALLY ANY OF OUR BUSINESS JUST DON'T NEED KIDS AROUND THAT STUFF THAT'S MY ONLY CONCERN
Its OK I understand your concern, but the law will do nothing
Workin Man

Cleveland, TN

#18 Aug 19, 2011
meigshero wrote:
Didn't think I was gettin nasty I just tell it how it is why be afraid to call someone out on what they do and I didn't figure it out til the hummer car lot comment you'll are the ones that won't say anything and as a matter of fact I'm still the only person to say someones name because ultimately I'm a real MAN. AND I'M NOT JUSTIFYING WHAT THEY DO BUT IT ISN'T REALLY ANY OF OUR BUSINESS JUST DON'T NEED KIDS AROUND THAT STUFF THAT'S MY ONLY CONCERN
Then that makes it your business. I'm glad you think your a man pal. It's easy to talk big behind a key board. We seem to be on the same page so why keep hurling insults? I'm as much a man as anybody on here. Ihave served 2 combat tours in 2 different wars. Idont feel the need to prove anything to anybody. We should be united against these dope heads and thieves.
STORM

Fort Oglethorpe, GA

#19 Aug 19, 2011
Workin Man wrote:
<quoted text>Then that makes it your business. I'm glad you think your a man pal. It's easy to talk big behind a key board. We seem to be on the same page so why keep hurling insults? I'm as much a man as anybody on here. Ihave served 2 combat tours in 2 different wars. Idont feel the need to prove anything to anybody. We should be united against these dope heads and thieves.
I agreed. Our government wants us to fall apart. I will alway stand for freedom and against wrong doing of my neighbor. People need to understand where we stand right not it the government against the people our rights are being taken away dailey.
Workin Man

Cleveland, TN

#20 Aug 19, 2011
STORM wrote:
<quoted text>I agreed. Our government wants us to fall apart. I will alway stand for freedom and against wrong doing of my neighbor. People need to understand where we stand right not it the government against the people our rights are being taken away dailey.
Amen. I like the way you think.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hahaha Amanda Wilson got caught!!!! (Nov '14) 2 hr Somewhoknows 3
Charley jo sherrill 3 hr SM lol 19
Felicia 4 hr Bigtits 21
spring city for Hillary (Feb '16) 8 hr sistas of de brut... 10
Monica G cups 11 hr Da man 1
Nathan Brown 17 hr Secret window 6
John Nevans - arrested for murder (Sep '10) 18 hr Dayton power 5

Decatur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Decatur Mortgages