hahaha

Canada

#42 Jul 9, 2010
steve hughes wrote:
well i see the jewel family and friends are still talking smack!you big one line up and you little basterds pair up come on down i'll teach any of ya a lesson in getin your ass stomped! i dont believe everything i hear and karma can kiss my ass too!lmaolol...and why dont you low lifes use your real name if your not skeered?meigs county as got loaded up with cowards like the ones making these stupid no truth remarmks about me and tic terds your all skeered i know!now blakes little click can all kiss my fat ass or come whip it you game? i am lets stop the talk! if your going to be a man?be it every day!i do know all of you that is running your dick suckers so hell do something or shut up!again i dont think your skeered i know you are and you better be! i want sit back much longer listening to your lies i will come to you if you dont shut up you basterds your trying to provoke something you dont want!know reading the post about blake and not his blood i didnt say that it wasnt me! but it wouldnt surprise me either! so audry your another mouth i know what you and some neighbvors down here say so gather up allyour tic terds with fat ass meggan and friends and lets just end the bull shit!that is if your not skeered?and thunder struck your in with this bunch of tic terds so why dont you give your name?aww i know your a puss too!you just been bitch slapped you rope sucker...lmaolol....good day
Honestly, I don't even know you but I can almost bet money that you were bullied when you were a kid. And now your only defense is name calling and stupid, mindless threats. FYI, you DON'T sound badass at all. Honey, you need counseling.
DAYS OF MEIGS COUNTY

United States

#43 Jul 9, 2010
This county is all about the NAME.. And who you blow!!!! oh did i say that ooops
unknown

United States

#44 Jul 11, 2010
New Chief for Melton ?Former Decatur city officer ?Heres the name who has been back in town lately Van Godsey,what do ya think?
steve hughes

United States

#45 Jul 12, 2010
hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a "skeered"? I want one, they sound fun! Stop calling out everyone else's faults and worry about your grammar issues.:/
come on down and you'll see
steve hughes

United States

#46 Jul 12, 2010
hmmm skeered=chickenshit=all hat&mouth no grit=now smokey you old basterd take a seat want hurt old man!now you youngsters 1 more time you littlens pair up you biggins line up i'll get to ya! yes i have more faults then most god knows!but dont push something you dont no!and as far as blake goes all will see his true colors before long! and GOD KNOWES THE TRUTH ABOUT ALL THESE THING EVERYONE INVOLVED WILL ANSWER TO HIM!so if your right dont worry if you no you done wrong hmmmm god knows!
brown cow

United States

#47 Jul 12, 2010
unknown wrote:
New Chief for Melton ?Former Decatur city officer ?Heres the name who has been back in town lately Van Godsey,what do ya think?
No I dont think that will happen with Van..What has Meigs County got to offer him? NOTHING!!!!!!!.It would be pretty stupid on his part to leave a job like he has got for a pissy job that Melton has to offer..But Van would be a good choice. I heard Brian Malone has already put his notice in at Dayton city for this job. My concern more is the Jail Administration job, rumor has it that Calvin Rockholt is being considered and if thats the case the people of Meigs County is in for a hell of a mess. He was charged with domestic violence and had the charge expunged from his record. Who want an excon to run the jail?? NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!
steve hughes

United States

#48 Jul 13, 2010
scooter2010 wrote:
steve, its always about somebody being "skeered" of u or them being "low life" people or wanting somebody to come to your house so u can "whip" their ass ... its always about someone else..whatever, let me tell u something..u dont know me, we have never met, but o i know u much too well.... u need to realize that YOU are the low life piece of shit.. YOU are the one that sits behind your comp screen and talk up all this shit.. YOU are the one that stirs it up.. YOU are the liar, and YOU must be one gullable man ..FYI"which means u believe anything anybody tells u "because u seem to believe everything u HEAR! you know NO facts on what happend in the accident BLAKE was in therefore YOU WERENT THERE YOU NO NOTHING! as for Julians accident, thats who u were refering to right? yea once again you werent there you werent at the hospital when he has flown out, u werent at the trial YOU DONT KNOW YOUR FAT ASS FROM NOTHING! YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THIS COUNTY! These guys were both in very tragic accidents, and then all u do is bash them like they are nothing! let me tell u blake kilpatrick is a great guy and a hell of an officer..he will go out of his way to help anyone in need, much like the rest of our officer and deputies we still have in our county. as for both accidents, things happen for a reason,, y we will never know, but YOU steve will get whats coming for you! its called Karma. and IT IS a bitch!
i no
steve hughes

United States

#49 Jul 13, 2010
well i know you and i dont hide behind nothing! any of ya want to meet me to talk call me or what ever. and no i dont think people should be skeered of me they dont have a reason to be unless they lay there hands on me!i dont have all the answers but there are a few things i know anyone that want give his real name is probably a rope sucking queer! now blake is nothing i know this!anyone of you law enforcement or who ever the rest of his buddies are hell yes we will fight! are ya'll game we are just give your real name and see!well what i dont know god does im not worried but you should be!and karma hasnt got a chance with me only god! my faith is weak my spirit isnt!i fear god and i know he isnt pleased with me because of all this topix bull.the buzzards been circleing me for awhile hmmm now is your best chance you want it?your a cheap low life cheating lieing bitch so stick karma up your fat ass slut!hell im even willing to die for what i believe so if you are serious lets settle it once for all? not a threat just a warning beware what it could be!your right about 1 thing i dont have enough since but i dont run my mouth to loose and your fixin to right a check you somebitches cant cash!lmaolol...knob farms whoop ass...woooooooooooooooh
steve hughes

United States

#50 Jul 13, 2010
hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly, I don't even know you but I can almost bet money that you were bullied when you were a kid. And now your only defense is name calling and stupid, mindless threats. FYI, you DON'T sound badass at all. Honey, you need counseling.
yea u know mw
steve hughes

United States

#51 Jul 13, 2010
yep you know me and i know you! and no i dont need counseling! and never in my life have i ever been bullied! wasnt raised that way my boys werent raised that way!now if you want to see call me out
willie pete

United States

#52 Jul 13, 2010
All I know if godsey comes to the county he better stay out of the north he is not well liked up here the city might tolerate his bullshit but we wont!!!!!!!!!!""! "
Lance England

United States

#53 Jul 13, 2010
Amen and amen
willie pete

United States

#54 Jul 13, 2010
Lance England wrote:
Amen and amen
L.E we need to get together and form a possy and rid some of this trash like the old days I saw were that idiot was using your name knew it wasn't you I pray you find him one less coward we have to worry about!!!!!!!!!!
HappilyInLove190 8

Canada

#55 Jul 13, 2010
steve hughes wrote:
yep you know me and i know you! and no i dont need counseling! and never in my life have i ever been bullied! wasnt raised that way my boys werent raised that way!now if you want to see call me out
Trust me, I'd LOVE to call you out, but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't expect to answer to a 19 year old girl! Your so busy defending yourself, you don't take the time to think about who might be on the other end of things. What if I was some psychotic killer you was messing with? Your ass would be toast. But lucky for you, I'm just a girl that came on here to state my opinion. Now you won't listen to me anyways, but I suggest you swallow your pride and accept the fact that no matter what you or anyone has to say about a subject, we will never see eye to eye. Nobody on topix, nobody in Meigs County, and nobody in America. That's just a simple fact of life. No matter what name calling you throw out, or what opinions you try to shove on people, its just not gonna happen. Everyone needs to respect the fact that we all have an opinion, and its ok to disagree. But that doesn't mean any one person is wrong. So chill out! Be happy! Live life! Stop getting so worked up over a website! Go outside and enjoy life!!
steve hughes

United States

#56 Jul 14, 2010
HappilyInLove1908 wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me, I'd LOVE to call you out, but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't expect to answer to a 19 year old girl! Your so busy defending yourself, you don't take the time to think about who might be on the other end of things. What if I was some psychotic killer you was messing with? Your ass would be toast. But lucky for you, I'm just a girl that came on here to state my opinion. Now you won't listen to me anyways, but I suggest you swallow your pride and accept the fact that no matter what you or anyone has to say about a subject, we will never see eye to eye. Nobody on topix, nobody in Meigs County, and nobody in America. That's just a simple fact of life. No matter what name calling you throw out, or what opinions you try to shove on people, its just not gonna happen. Everyone needs to respect the fact that we all have an opinion, and its ok to disagree. But that doesn't mean any one person is wrong. So chill out! Be happy! Live life! Stop getting so worked up over a website! Go outside and enjoy life!!
HMMM
steve hughes

United States

#57 Jul 14, 2010
well good for you and i dont worry about what anyone is! your right about 1 thing everyone has the right to there opinion and liars and other verman shouldnt open there big mouths if they want back it up so good day no more comments for me on topix
tim

Jasper, IN

#58 Sep 17, 2010
i think that u all just need to grow up if u ask me i think that all the meigs county cops should be appricated and not put down by talking behind their back thay put their ife on the line every day weather they are on or off duty cause all they have to do is make sime one mad and than they will try and get then and that is crap if it was mot for meigs county police you all could be dead right now they are the reason that u can do what you do they make sure that you are safe. thank you meigs county police dept. for all of your hard work ank keeping the county safe if u have any thing to say to me about this e-mail me @ drapertimothy74@gmail.com or look me up on myspace or facebook thank you and god bless
please proof read

Tallapoosa, GA

#59 Sep 17, 2010
tim wrote:
i think that u all just need to grow up if u ask me i think that all the meigs county cops should be appricated and not put down by talking behind their back thay put their ife on the line every day weather they are on or off duty cause all they have to do is make sime one mad and than they will try and get then and that is crap if it was mot for meigs county police you all could be dead right now they are the reason that u can do what you do they make sure that you are safe. thank you meigs county police dept. for all of your hard work ank keeping the county safe if u have any thing to say to me about this e-mail me @ drapertimothy74@gmail.com or look me up on myspace or facebook thank you and god bless
for the love of god please proof read. Use spell check or have your mom read it.
Educated in Meigs

Knoxville, TN

#60 Sep 17, 2010
"Proofread" is one word. Consult a dictionary, not your mom.
please proof read

Loudon, TN

#61 Oct 5, 2010
It can be one or two words, smarty pants.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rena Pugh 1 hr High on life 14
amber sewell (Aug '14) 2 hr Unknown 2
Amber??Played basketball at meigs county hs (Dec '11) 2 hr Unknown 4
Carla harris 6 hr connie 3
Dayton screwed up police 6 hr connie 3
shay smith 16 hr Frankie 2
dollar general Tue onthelook 2
Decatur Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web