Melissa Jones Arrest-Criminal Sexual ...
Someone

New Albany, IN

#347 Aug 5, 2010
The Truth Really Hurts wrote:
No just a slap on the wrist....Lol that's Decatur for ya. 2 years probation and 10 years registered as a sex offender. Very happy with the registry.........
And charged with a felony. I hope she gets some counseling for herself she really needs it.
GLAD this is finally over.
Thanks for the info.
W_o_W

Decatur, IL

#348 Aug 5, 2010
I am very disappointed in the court systems. It's not very comforting to know that a grown women can have sexual intercourse with a 15yr old boy and get no jail sentence. If that was a 20 something male he would be sitting behind bars as we speak. I do not agree with the conviction that was given to Melissa. She deserves so much more then probation and fines. I am aware of the sex offender registry and that is perfect for her. You can count on it that we haven't heard the last of her. Once a felon always a felon! She is probably sitting at home kicked back in her chair laughing because she got off with a "slap on the wrist". Have fun explaining this to your children when they get teased at school! You had no care or concern for your children's well being now did you! You are a disgrace to motherhood. Get your head looked at. Better yet, strap yourself up in a straight jacket! LOL!!!
Decatur

Decatur, IL

#349 Aug 7, 2010
I can not believe this nut only got 2 years probation!!! I guess she won! She will not see the inside of a cell, she still has Dean, she goes to a different church and sings in their choir, she is working at a salon now. I hope she reads this...Congrats Melissa!!!
W_o_W

Decatur, IL

#350 Aug 7, 2010
She is also living with another man and goes back and forth between Dean and her boyfriend...nut'n better then sloppy seconds! lmao! In her case it's more like sloppy 4th and 5ths haha
What

Decatur, IL

#351 Aug 7, 2010
Do you actually think she's sitting with her feet up laughing?! Do you not know the difference between males and females?! Do you really think her whole agenda was to buck the system? You people spit hate then probably go to church tomorrow! Don't judge, I'm sure she's devastated! And you seem very hateful! get a life and if you have children care and protect them! It's over the mother if the boy is happy with what was decided (according to the papers) lets move on already!!!
The Truth Really Hurts

Savoy, IL

#352 Aug 7, 2010
What wrote:
Do you actually think she's sitting with her feet up laughing?! Do you not know the difference between males and females?! Do you really think her whole agenda was to buck the system? You people spit hate then probably go to church tomorrow! Don't judge, I'm sure she's devastated! And you seem very hateful! get a life and if you have children care and protect them! It's over the mother if the boy is happy with what was decided (according to the papers) lets move on already!!!
Yes I do think she is laughing about this and Dean also. They are some truly messed up individuals. Yes! Yes! Yes! She was trying to buck the system and get off. Well GOD prevented that. Yes and if it was a male that had done this HE would have been put behind bars....
Hate no its not hate that I have it is more like betrayal..
And as for the mother yeah she is happy with the outcome that took FOREVER to finally get here. Happy that she is a registered sex offender does not want her to do this again to a teenager.
Funny

Decatur, IL

#353 Aug 8, 2010
Yeah I'm getting ready to go to church now. I hope she enjoys her stay in hell.
What

Decatur, IL

#354 Aug 8, 2010
I'm sure God is pleased with your christian behavior! Again, get a life! Pray for yourself. Learn that God is the one that does the judging. If you don't like the way the judge decided to punish her then go vote him out!
The Truth Really Hurts

Savoy, IL

#355 Aug 8, 2010
What wrote:
I'm sure God is pleased with your christian behavior! Again, get a life! Pray for yourself. Learn that God is the one that does the judging. If you don't like the way the judge decided to punish her then go vote him out!
That's what I was doing..(What) Going to church and praying for myself and others trying to raise my kids the right way in church.. Until she screwed our lives up ok.....Yes you are right God is the one who judges. And all I can say is let this happen to your child and see how you feel ok...As for the judge LOL ,
I am one person not an army my opinion doesn't count.........
That's where my prayer comes in.
What

Decatur, IL

#356 Aug 8, 2010
If your not the mother of the boy who was violated then shut up. Nothing happened to you! And if it was my son, there wouldn't be a court involved. I won't go further because I won't point fingers, but there were lots of flags in this situation! The only one vote mentality is maybe part of the problem of why our country is in the state its in!
The Truth Really Hurts

Savoy, IL

#357 Aug 9, 2010
Yes I am the mother. And ALOT happened to me. ok and to my son. Believe me I would have BEAT the wholly hell out of her but I would have lost my job. And she is not worth my lively hood. Trust me I wanted to. Unless you were there every wednesday and sunday then you don't know if there were flags. ok take your own advice and shutup. I lived with my son everyday and knew NOTHING about him even liking her like that. That is the truth. I was a hard working single mother. She also took advantage of that. so please don't defend her that is so sickening. Ok
I know the whole truth and it really hurts.
The Truth Really Hurts

Savoy, IL

#358 Aug 9, 2010
None of you people on this blog knows what it has been like this whole situation and the effects it has had on my son and my family. And none of you really care. And none of you know the whole truth. Because if you did then you would not be supporting someone who was 28 that had sex with a 16 yr old teenager. The only thing my son is guilty of is being normal. If that's a crime then arrest him and every other normal teenage boy. ok
W_o_W

Decatur, IL

#359 Aug 9, 2010
The Truth Really Hurts,
I DO NOT stand behind Melissa at all and I do care even though I do not know you and your family. I know her and the kind of "wana be" she is. I would never want any family to have to suffer through what you and your son have had to go through. I am glad it's finally over for you. Well, at least the court system. I'm sure you and your son will deal with this for a long time. Keep your life living well! There are many struggles in life and being a single mother is a huge one. You are doing it though so be proud of that!!!:)

What,
I am ashamed of how the court system is in this town. It has failed many! It seems that the guilty always prevail and the innocent are the ones to get the worst. Funny how that works out so where is the judgment coming from. I would say the devil has more of the upper hand in our times today. I make sure to tell every one I know not to go to the salon she is employeed at. This forum has nothing to do with who goes to church and who is passing judgement. It's peoples opinions and we have the right to state them. Your just upset because it's not the way you do things in life but you are no diffrent then any of us because you are "blogging" on here too. So be it, if we wana bash her name in the ground! She deserves it!!! What did she expect to happen. She made that choice when she decided to lay down and spread her legs. If you are that blind to her then I feel sorry for you as well! She is a very good manipulator so enjoy her friendship.
What

Decatur, IL

#360 Aug 24, 2010
I only have one thing to say, The Truth really hurts, I am so sorry to have up set you! I never wanted to inflict any more pain on you and your family. I'm sorry this has all happened I'm not OK with any of this. As for WOW, I could give go grind your ax else where (I know go to that awesome church you go to and do that there! I'm sure your preacher will be so proud). Again to Truth I am so sorry.
youguysarestupid

Springfield, IL

#361 Oct 24, 2010
A 16 year old pervert had sex. I'm sure he's gonna die soon... from all the high fives he's been getting from his friends. Truth is always the victim in everything. Life had just given her an unfair hand. Poor baby. All you church people judge everyone. Thats why I'm done with all of you. Hypocrites. All of ya. Churches with signs that say "Come as you are" but if you walk in with a tshirt that has a band on it people look at you differently. Christians are so hell bent on not looking like the world and keeping their kids home schooled that they think they are better than everyone else. Jesus was out there in the world and witnessing. You guys knock on a few doors and think you're God's gift to christianity. Stop your fuckin' whining Truth.
Sickened

Waterloo, Canada

#362 Oct 25, 2010
Would you all forgive this easy if it was your son?
JJ FUNNY

Decatur, IL

#363 Nov 3, 2010
my comment is that melissa jones molested a child.i work at startek.melissa jones had a nice big smile on her face while all this was going on.and it was very sickening.there were fresh flowers on her desk each week.sent by that freak anthony bloom.even after convicted melissa was still working at startek.now last year when people had felony convictions they were showed the door.melissa on the other hand was paraded around the building like she was the queen of england.she should have been brown baggged like the other people.but since she was a pretty face she was treated differently.melissa stated she was quitting so she could spend more time with her kids.and she was going to do hair and make more money.whatever she has to live with that shame of being a registered sex offender for the rest of her life.
JR jr

Decatur, IL

#364 Nov 5, 2010
where is she cutting hair now?!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#365 Nov 6, 2010
the local daycare where she has easy access to young boys.
JJFunnyisafag

Springfield, IL

#366 Nov 7, 2010
I heard JJFunny takes it up the butt daily. Just sayin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Aug 17 SisterMarie 109
Parental Abduction by Shannon Klaska of Madison... Aug 6 Hey Dummy 5
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Jul '07) Jul 31 Dhoward 143
Tess Ann Kramer (Jul '16) Jun '17 ChiTownClown 2
Willie Lee or Curtis Lee Jun '17 Daisy West 1
Marvelle Harper (Jan '10) May '17 Mamma T 4
Rent a house on the lake. Mar '17 dField 1

Decatur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Decatur Mortgages