Looking for AKC Male cocker spaniel f...
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Melissa

Westphalia, MI

#85 Oct 24, 2010
I am looking for a red Cocker Spaniel stud. I live in Michigan.. Can anyone help?? Please contact me [email protected]
Carol B

Ligonier, PA

#86 Nov 20, 2010
I'm looking for a cocker spaniel stud for my mixed breed female in the western part of Pennsylvania. Please contact if interested at [email protected]
Jay

Hickman, NE

#87 Dec 31, 2010
Hi iam looking for a male stud cocker spaniel for my 3 year old female cocker i live in wilber nebraska she is in heat now!
Anita

Chilton, TX

#90 Jul 17, 2011
I have a very petite solid black pure breed female Cocker Spaniel. She is 3 years old and weighs all of 15 lbs. and never been breed. She is half American and half English Cocker. I never got her papers. I would like to find a buff colored stud to breed her with and give pick of litter for payment. Not looking to breed for shows or things of that nature. She is a family member and just wanting to have a little one running around. Located in Austin, Tx. [email protected]
gelvi

Santa Fe, NM

#91 Jul 25, 2011
I have a 2 year-old black cocker. AKC all paper work. he is more than ready. email me at: [email protected] Chattanooga TN
rachael scott

United States

#92 Jul 28, 2011
I have a akc registered female, ally is sable and white, she will be a yr old in Dec and I would like to start looking for a stud. I love my dog like she is one of my kids. My husband would prefer a buff male but I'm not picky. We live in arkansas. Please email me at [email protected]
Thank you!
brenda

Magnolia, TX

#93 Nov 23, 2011
looking for a male stud for my cocker spaniel female
you can respond to my email address @[email protected]
Buerify

United States

#96 Jan 19, 2012
Robin wrote:
Please do not use these dogs. Do some research first. A REAL Breeder puts alot of time and effort into making sure the dogs are certified for eyes and hips and come from only good bloodlines that meet the standard and have good temperment. You also should know what color coats will come out of the puppies and what if any genetic diseases you will be passing on. Just because you have a female and they have a male does not mean they should be bred together.
Brilliant! I realize how old these posts are..but it still comes up in searches. I too have a Cocker Spaniel for Stud service. The thing that is cracking me up here the most... Is no one has even mentioned English or American?!! Research people, don't just jump to such things. I certainly would not stud my dog out in the blink of an eye which seems to be happening here. As a 'seller' of his services I have requirements as well.(I'm not saying ya'all don't but a lot of these posts seem so)With that said, if anyone is responsible and serious on the thread is interested you can contact me at [email protected]
jenna

United States

#97 Jan 24, 2012
I have a akc registered buff stud. Am interested in breeding him. Any suggestions? Or if your interested email me. I live in illinois [email protected]
John

Yelm, WA

#98 Dec 29, 2012
I have a Full Blooded Black Male English Cocker Spaniel. Well mannered and Eager to Please. Send email if you are interested in Stud Service. I a in Washington State.

[email protected]
bobby

London, UK

#99 Jul 3, 2013
Hi I have a very horny golden working cocker spaniel, he's a lovely dog and very well natured I have all his papers
Get back to me if of any use.
Thanks Chris 07946677840
Terri K wrote:
Wanting any information for an AKC male cocker spaniel for stud service to my female. Please feel free to email me with any information or even share my email address with anyone who might be able to help
Thanks!
Terri K :)
joyce

Houston, TX

#100 Jul 19, 2013
Tina wrote:
<quoted text>Hi, Terri, I have a 2 yr old beautiful akc sable male. He has a wonderful temperment, quite the pleaser aqnd quite the stud. He just very recently had all the natural minstincts to get to my young female (too young) while my tri color male could care less. He has been raised in a family setting and is very oedient. I can send pics mif you are interested. [email protected] hope to hear from you
I have a 2yr old female sandy colored cocker spaniel I would like to breed one time before having her fixed.
SICK

Montgomery, AL

#101 Jul 30, 2013
You people are sick. Millions of dogs are killed in this country every year because there aren't enough homes. So all of you people with small peens are out breeding your dogs and adding to the pet over-population crisis. Every one of you people should be spayed and neutered so you don't spread your stupidity.
Renee Elliott

Benton Harbor, MI

#102 Nov 8, 2013
I have a female cocker spaniel that is two yrs old, and has all paper work. We are looking to find her a mate to have puppys

We also have her brother looking to stud out.
Please contact me at srelliott09@.live.com
Christy

Los Angeles, CA

#105 Feb 10, 2014
We are looking for an American Cocker.
kylee

Swansboro, NC

#108 Jun 2, 2014
I have a beautiful buff female. She will be one September 16th. Looking for a stud preferably buff.

Since: Jan 16

North Hollywood, CA

#112 Jan 29, 2016
gelvi wrote:
I have a 2 year-old black cocker. AKC all paper work. he is more than ready. email me at: [email protected] Chattanooga TN
Hello My name is keanna and i was wondering if your male cocker spaniel is still available for studding.

Since: Jan 16

North Hollywood, CA

#113 Jan 29, 2016
SICK wrote:
You people are sick. Millions of dogs are killed in this country every year because there aren't enough homes. So all of you people with small peens are out breeding your dogs and adding to the pet over-population crisis. Every one of you people should be spayed and neutered so you don't spread your stupidity.
And... this is why i hate Oklahoma City. Its terrible. Terrible people come from there. Its a small ass city with one big building. The cops and citizens are nosey very nosey. Terrible construction downtown. There is nowhere to park. Just a bunch of oil rigs...
Charles

Fishers, IN

#115 May 21, 2016
Terri k. Have you still got the male cocker spaniel?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Jul 10 The Graduate 70
Tess Ann Kramer Jul 3 jerryIl 1
News Two Shelbyville Men Arrested for Vehicle Theft (Oct '10) Jun 30 Mike from Mode 9
Melissa Jones Arrest-Criminal Sexual Abuse (Nov '08) May '16 nightmarishly ugly 393
Why are Decatur women so masculine? May '16 nightmarishly ugly 2
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Jul '07) May '16 Camille 132
Anyone know her?? (Jun '09) May '16 jess 2

Decatur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Decatur Mortgages