Melissa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

I am looking for a red Cocker Spaniel stud. I live in Michigan.. Can anyone help?? Please contact me childers1010@yahoo.com
Carol B

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2010

I'm looking for a cocker spaniel stud for my mixed breed female in the western part of Pennsylvania. Please contact if interested at Dakotasgram2@yahoo.com.
Jay

Wilber, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2010

Hi iam looking for a male stud cocker spaniel for my 3 year old female cocker i live in wilber nebraska she is in heat now!
Anita

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2011

I have a very petite solid black pure breed female Cocker Spaniel. She is 3 years old and weighs all of 15 lbs. and never been breed. She is half American and half English Cocker. I never got her papers. I would like to find a buff colored stud to breed her with and give pick of litter for payment. Not looking to breed for shows or things of that nature. She is a family member and just wanting to have a little one running around. Located in Austin, Tx. lillouise88@yahoo.com
gelvi

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2011

I have a 2 year-old black cocker. AKC all paper work. he is more than ready. email me at: gys031098@hotmail. Chattanooga TN
rachael scott

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

I have a akc registered female, ally is sable and white, she will be a yr old in Dec and I would like to start looking for a stud. I love my dog like she is one of my kids. My husband would prefer a buff male but I'm not picky. We live in arkansas. Please email me at scott.rachael.730@gmail.com
Thank you!
brenda

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2011

looking for a male stud for my cocker spaniel female
you can respond to my email address @bvalverde1147@yahoo.com
Buerify

Saint Cloud, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

Robin wrote:
Please do not use these dogs. Do some research first. A REAL Breeder puts alot of time and effort into making sure the dogs are certified for eyes and hips and come from only good bloodlines that meet the standard and have good temperment. You also should know what color coats will come out of the puppies and what if any genetic diseases you will be passing on. Just because you have a female and they have a male does not mean they should be bred together.
Brilliant! I realize how old these posts are..but it still comes up in searches. I too have a Cocker Spaniel for Stud service. The thing that is cracking me up here the most... Is no one has even mentioned English or American?!! Research people, don't just jump to such things. I certainly would not stud my dog out in the blink of an eye which seems to be happening here. As a 'seller' of his services I have requirements as well.(I'm not saying ya'all don't but a lot of these posts seem so)With that said, if anyone is responsible and serious on the thread is interested you can contact me at l.a.buermann@gmail.com
jenna

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

I have a akc registered buff stud. Am interested in breeding him. Any suggestions? Or if your interested email me. I live in illinois jenna1118@gmail.com
John

Yelm, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

I have a Full Blooded Black Male English Cocker Spaniel. Well mannered and Eager to Please. Send email if you are interested in Stud Service. I a in Washington State.

johnblevins1960@yahoo.com
bobby

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Hi I have a very horny golden working cocker spaniel, he's a lovely dog and very well natured I have all his papers
Get back to me if of any use.
Thanks Chris 07946677840
Terri K wrote:
Wanting any information for an AKC male cocker spaniel for stud service to my female. Please feel free to email me with any information or even share my email address with anyone who might be able to help
Thanks!
Terri K :)
joyce

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Tina wrote:
<quoted text>Hi, Terri, I have a 2 yr old beautiful akc sable male. He has a wonderful temperment, quite the pleaser aqnd quite the stud. He just very recently had all the natural minstincts to get to my young female (too young) while my tri color male could care less. He has been raised in a family setting and is very oedient. I can send pics mif you are interested. wbsa31@hotmail.com hope to hear from you
I have a 2yr old female sandy colored cocker spaniel I would like to breed one time before having her fixed.
SICK

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

You people are sick. Millions of dogs are killed in this country every year because there aren't enough homes. So all of you people with small peens are out breeding your dogs and adding to the pet over-population crisis. Every one of you people should be spayed and neutered so you don't spread your stupidity.
Renee Elliott

New Castle, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

I have a female cocker spaniel that is two yrs old, and has all paper work. We are looking to find her a mate to have puppys

We also have her brother looking to stud out.
Please contact me at srelliott09@.live.com
Christy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

We are looking for an American Cocker.
kylee

Hubert, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2014

I have a beautiful buff female. She will be one September 16th. Looking for a stud preferably buff.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 96 of96
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Decatur Forum right now

Search the Decatur Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 23 min george 3,816
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 26 min Registered Earth Angel 48,688
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) 9 hr rdarbin 641
Boehme n Crothers Jul 6 a joke 3
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) Jul 6 george 6,591
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Jul 4 newpoly 1,828
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) Jul 3 Chicagobunny 143
•••
•••
•••
Decatur Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Decatur Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••