Suspects arrested in 17 break-ins in ...

Suspects arrested in 17 break-ins in Cobb County

There are 11 comments on the MDJonline.com story from Feb 8, 2013, titled Suspects arrested in 17 break-ins in Cobb County. In it, MDJonline.com reports that:

An east Cobb resident said it wasn't until after intruders heard him loading his gun that they decided to leave his home, stealing only a laptop and a pistol.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MDJonline.com.

pancho gracious

Atlanta, GA

#1 Feb 9, 2013
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#2 Feb 9, 2013
TNB. AGAIN. AS USUAL. Aren't we so lucky to live in a DIEverse and multicultural "progressive" society. Who would want to swap all this crime, filth, and decay for a "Leave it to Beaver" society where you could feel safe? That's too bland, vanilla/White, and boring.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#3 Feb 9, 2013
pancho gracious wrote:
How do you know they are on welfare????? Only a fool assumes
wassup

Cedartown, GA

#4 Feb 9, 2013
Welfare do not pay familys euogh money to feed they kids that why young peoples is getting into toubles.President Obama needs to make Georgia give needing peoples more money so they canhave the things white kids have got. Barack need to make Rich republicans pay they share tax so he can give ever one a piece a money in they pocket. the Bush ecomoney causes crime not black peoples. Obama King in2016
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#5 Feb 9, 2013
wassup wrote:
Welfare do not pay familys euogh money to feed they kids that why young peoples is getting into toubles.President Obama needs to make Georgia give needing peoples more money so they canhave the things white kids have got. Barack need to make Rich republicans pay they share tax so he can give ever one a piece a money in they pocket. the Bush ecomoney causes crime not black peoples. Obama King in2016
Too much emphasis on incorrect spelling and over the top ebonics. Look wassup, if you want to be a good troll and make everyone think you're an authenic welfare grubbing parasitic African N America, quit trying too hard. Your post make you look Whiter than Martha Stewart and it's obvious to everyone here that you're not Black, although there is a Topix meme that you could be a mexcrement or latrino.
wassup

Cedartown, GA

#7 Feb 9, 2013
eric must be lighter nut son both hates all black and brown peoples.both are loser republicans who party is dead . Get over it whity Barack is your boss 4 more years.King in2016
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#8 Feb 9, 2013
wassup wrote:
eric must be lighter nut son both hates all black and brown peoples.both are loser republicans who party is dead . Get over it whity Barack is your boss 4 more years.King in2016
Sorry wassup, but I'm neither repubican or democrap. I betcha think I like Faux news and Pawn Vanity, Shill O'Reilly, or Lush Limbaugh too? I hate that group almost as much as I do those leftist clowns at MSNBC or CNN. You see "wassup" I don't play the conservatard vs libtard game or the repubican vs democrap game. I'm conservative, but not the Faux News "controlled opposition" you see on the Jewtube like Pawn Vanity type of neoconservative. I'm a paleoconservative and have very little appreciation for bought and paid for whores like Lush Limbaugh, Pawn Vanity, or Shill O'Reilly. You see "wassup" there isn't a dime bit of difference from that clown Romney or your hero Obongo, both are nothing more than empty worthless chairs. Probably isn't 10 decent politicians in the whole District of Criminals. By the way I voted for Ron Paul in the repubican primaries and didn't vote at all for either Obongo or Romney.
wassup

Cedartown, GA

#9 Feb 9, 2013
glad you not a democrat we do not wants haters like you in our party. now we no you politics tell us why you hate black peoples jews immigrate peoples and your president Obama.Do you hate Allah to
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#10 Feb 9, 2013
Who's Allah?
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#11 Feb 9, 2013
Hey wassup, ever thought about working for a living and moving out of your mom's basement?
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#12 Feb 9, 2013
Hey wassup, lets pretend you're heading up a pretend campaign to reelect your idol Obongo in 2016. Of course unless your idol makes himself "king" by then this is his last go-round because in America we have a two term limit. Tell your listening audience wassup, why we should vote for your daddy again? We're all ears. Please speak English please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Final Election Returns: Hillary wins popular vo... 1 hr ThomasA 16
Pavtube iOS Data Recovery:help you recover lost... (Jan '14) 10 hr SharonMartin 17
Trump Saves 1000 Jobs at Carrier 11 hr ThomasA 12
Dunkin' Donuts boycotted for Racism/Supporting ... 19 hr Donald 47
News Live updates: Jim McElwain talks Alabama-Florid... 22 hr Evil Roy Slade 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 22 hr Inspector tiny ta... 20,694
Excalibur Tattoos -Lousy Tattoo Business in Aug... 23 hr Pastee 9

Decatur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Decatur Mortgages