Music fckin sucks

Posted in the Decatur Forum

“Brain+voice box=speak my mind”

Since: Feb 13

Seek and you'll find

#1 Feb 26, 2013
Can anyone explain wth is going in with music?
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#2 Feb 26, 2013
U suck.^

“Brain+voice box=speak my mind”

Since: Feb 13

Seek and you'll find

#4 Feb 26, 2013
Could that be because I make you look stupid every time you use your fingers besides digging up your butt or in your vag? On those two instances you look just as dumb as when I make you look dumb. At any rate. How's banjo music? Can I call you banjo kazooie? I mean you do like banjo music right? Btw stop getting emotional it's not a good look.

“Brain+voice box=speak my mind”

Since: Feb 13

Seek and you'll find

#5 Feb 26, 2013
Eric 2016...is that you in comment #3? You must have no life...I see you figured out how to change locations finally...good for you!* hi fives for positive reinforcement* good thing I put the banjo music comment prior to...just to let you know how predictable you are LMFAO #owned
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#6 Feb 26, 2013
I love the banjo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not enough banjo!!
U suck.^
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#7 Feb 26, 2013
SoUnCool wrote:
Eric 2016...is that you in comment #3? You must have no life...I see you figured out how to change locations finally...good for you!* hi fives for positive reinforcement* good thing I put the banjo music comment prior to...just to let you know how predictable you are LMFAO #owned
teehee.

“Brain+voice box=speak my mind”

Since: Feb 13

Seek and you'll find

#9 Feb 26, 2013
Prove it...prove you're not the same person. You can't because you are smh you're hopeless. Back to the rock you crawled from underneath. You're being put in time out by someone you don't even think nor believe should exist. #loser
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#11 Feb 26, 2013
SoUnCool wrote:
Prove it...prove you're not the same person. You can't because you are smh you're hopeless. Back to the rock you crawled from underneath. You're being put in time out by someone you don't even think nor believe should exist.#loser
cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo.

“Brain+voice box=speak my mind”

Since: Feb 13

Seek and you'll find

#12 Feb 26, 2013
*so then he goes back and judges everything except his comments so typical lmfao* lemme guess 2016 is when you graduate high school?
king sofa cool 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#13 Feb 26, 2013
more teephus
Sofa King Uncool

Dawsonville, GA

#14 Feb 26, 2013
more cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo. multiple personality disorder = icouldusesomehel p, souncool, sofa king douche. weird man weird.
Skolar

Anonymous Proxy

#15 Feb 26, 2013
SoUnCool wrote:
Prove it...prove you're not the same person. You can't because you are smh you're hopeless. Back to the rock you crawled from underneath. You're being put in time out by someone you don't even think nor believe should exist.#loser
Yew bees stewpud. Yew shood go bak two skool. Everbuddy bees laffin at yew.

“Brain+voice box=speak my mind”

Since: Feb 13

Seek and you'll find

#16 Feb 27, 2013
And you can't speak English nor write it...yet I need to go back tto school? What are you 3? Stick to your native tongue and dialect...
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#17 Feb 27, 2013
SoUnCool wrote:
And you can't speak English nor write it...yet I need to go back tto school? What are you 3? Stick to your native tongue and dialect...
Hey Sofa King Cool, when did you come up with this gimmick. bwaaaaaaa haaaaaaa. You ain't fooling nobody idiot.

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#19 Mar 1, 2013
SoUnCool wrote:
Can anyone explain wth is going in with music?
Nothing good at Eddie's Attic? I plan to get in an appearance there later in the year.

--
Music & poetry from Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
Farrakhan is GAY

Columbus, GA

#20 Mar 2, 2013
SoUnCool wrote:
Can anyone explain wth is going in with music?
Its called rap, the infantile form of "music"
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#21 Mar 2, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing good at Eddie's Attic? I plan to get in an appearance there later in the year.
--
Music & poetry from Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
Thanks for the warning. I plan NOT to be there.

Since: Mar 12

Atlanta, GA

#22 Mar 2, 2013
Will needs to stay down in Columbus, we're all stocked up on old wannabe rock stars.

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#23 Mar 2, 2013
Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the warning. I plan NOT to be there.
Sure thing, your choice, of course.

--
Over You / Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
http://youtu.be/4rvCp_xzWH8

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#24 Mar 2, 2013
_Zipper_ wrote:
Will needs to stay down in Columbus, we're all stocked up on old wannabe rock stars.
Who do you have and where do they hang out?

--
Over You / Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
http://youtu.be/4rvCp_xzWH8

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2014 Susan G. Komen Atlanta 3-Day Raises $3.2 M... 22 min kristiena hiely 1
Gov. Deal creating Ebola response team 35 min serilvasiusealiern 1
racist degenerate liar and sex offender STEVEN ... 40 min lighteredknot 3
Ebola or not? Rapid test for the virus not here... 43 min Kyra Nielison 1
Atlanta City Council seeking advice on Bellwood... 49 min irisldeone 1
Augusta Conman and Dishonest Candidate: Charlie... 1 hr joef greggorieas 1
Bad day for the south 2 hr lighteredknot 31

Decatur News Video

Decatur Dating
Find my Match

Decatur Jobs

Decatur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Decatur News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Decatur

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]