WHY cant black people get a job and WORK
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#426 May 8, 2013
Answer the General's question, you friggin maroon.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#427 May 8, 2013
whodadumbo wrote:
I wished to place a comma between water and you and that’s why I did....
ROTFLMAO!!!

Translation: "I just sprinkle commas anywhere I please, whether or not they belong, or are even needed, in the passage I'm writing. I make my own sentence structure rules to suit my peculiar, oddball, lowbrow writing style."

Simply because you "wish" to haphazardly sprinkle commas and semicolons throughout your posts doesn't make such garbled, incoherent gibberish grammatically sound.

I suggest you pick up a copy of "The Elements of Style", by Strunk and White. Read it! No, study it! After having done that, come back and make another attempt at passing yourself off as an educated, mature, intelligent individual. You've failed miserably on that point thus far.

By the way, you're boring us to tears with your verbose, discursive scrawlings, in your futile attempts to explain away your horrid writing skills.

This shall be my last exchange with you.

Have a happy life.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#428 May 8, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
His reply was perfectly cognizant and filled with wisdom. I can understand how it upset you. Bless your little heart.
cognizant (adjective): knowledgeable of something especially through personal experience

His reply was perfectly knowledgeable? Please tell us what his reply was "perfectly knowledgeable" of.

ROTFLMAO!!!

Good lord! What an illiterate buffoon you are!!!
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#429 May 8, 2013
Why can't Blacks get a job and work? Simple. They don't want to work and don't want a job. They would rather sit on their collective arses, collect welfare, drink cheap booze, and eat bad food. Working 8-12 hours a day takes away time better spent for "getting their groove on" getting their drink on" and other positive contributions they otherwise couldn't make for society.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#431 May 9, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO!!!
Translation: "I just sprinkle commas anywhere I please, whether or not they belong, or are even needed, in the passage I'm writing. I make my own sentence structure rules to suit my peculiar, oddball, lowbrow writing style."
Simply because you "wish" to haphazardly sprinkle commas and semicolons throughout your posts doesn't make such garbled, incoherent gibberish grammatically sound.
I suggest you pick up a copy of "The Elements of Style", by Strunk and White. Read it! No, study it! After having done that, come back and make another attempt at passing yourself off as an educated, mature, intelligent individual. You've failed miserably on that point thus far.
By the way, you're boring us to tears with your verbose, discursive scrawlings, in your futile attempts to explain away your horrid writing skills.
Have a happy life.
His remarks to you really cut you to the bone. I find this hilarious. Wonder why this is one of the few times you are not rolling in the floor laughing like a person with dementia with your posterior departed? Bless your little heart.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#432 May 9, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
cognizant (adjective): knowledgeable of something especially through personal experience
His reply was perfectly knowledgeable? Please tell us what his reply was "perfectly knowledgeable" of.
ROTFLMAO!!!
Good lord! What an illiterate buffoon you are!!!
Your inaccurate attempt at correcting my usage of "cognizant" has cost you more credibility. Your attempt to lambast my correct usage of the word indicates you really didn't attend any accreditation college level English communication classes. Bless your little heart.
Justin

United States

#433 May 9, 2013
You would think that a Mexican in the US illegally would be disadvantaged relative to Americans.

So, how is it that a Mexican, having no education or Engligh language, can leave his friends and family behind, travel 2,000 miles, land a job, buy a home and start a family?

The truth is that many Americans are actually handicapped by their sense of entitlement. Their minds have been poisoned by cultural and political crap.

Even those Americans who graduate with a university degree will sit on the bench until their 30s, before they decide to get a 9-5 job.

Mexicans, however, arn't limited in that way. They are practical minded people who see only opportunity.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#434 May 9, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
Your inaccurate attempt at correcting my usage of "cognizant" has cost you more credibility. Your attempt to lambast my correct usage of the word indicates you really didn't attend any accreditation college level English communication classes. Bless your little heart.
So you're saying his reply possessed some kind of knowledge or awareness? That's tantamount to saying his reply - not him, but his post (reply)- is a living, breathing entity with mental capabilities.

Even after being provided with the definition of the word you continue to stupidly insist you used it correctly. You simply have to be one of the most ignorant, unintelligent, deranged individuals I've ever run across.

blightedsnot: "His reply is alive! It thinks, breathes, tastes, feels pain, etc. It follows the news, drives a car, attends sporting events, goes to the theater, dines out, drives a car. It's COGNIZANT of what is going on in topix and in the world around us."

You probably think your coffee cup is cognizant of what brand of coffee you fill it with, and the lamp on your nightstand is cognizant of what type of light bulb you're using, and your shoes are cognizant of what type of socks your are wearing.

ROTFLMAO!!!

Please continue to "irritate" us with more hilarious displays of brainless stupidity, ignorance and illiteracy.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#435 May 9, 2013
Justin wrote:
You would think that a Mexican in the US illegally would be disadvantaged relative to Americans.
So, how is it that a Mexican, having no education or Engligh language, can leave his friends and family behind, travel 2,000 miles, land a job, buy a home and start a family?
The truth is that many Americans are actually handicapped by their sense of entitlement. Their minds have been poisoned by cultural and political crap.
Even those Americans who graduate with a university degree will sit on the bench until their 30s, before they decide to get a 9-5 job.
Mexicans, however, arn't limited in that way. They are practical minded people who see only opportunity.

I agree that Mexicans are indeed very practical and pragmatic. However, I don't agree with your general assessment of Americans. Many Americans have put off starting families in order to build stable careers. Some have limited themselves to be sure. I fail to understand people who don't have a fallback plan after going through so many economic ups and downs over the last several decades.

While I do see some who sit on their arse becoming "enlightened" till their 30s, I would not agree that this is the new norm. There simply aren't enough jobs based on this sort of professional student mentality anymore. Sure we some spoiled brats in the US, but most of the people who have jobs are working their butts off to keep them.

Companies are not making it any easier. Gone are the days of putting in 20 or so years, getting a gold watch and going fishing till you croak. That kind of employer loyalty evaporated decades ago. Today's companies are looking for ways to toss you out at the 19 year 11 month mark and have tossed things like pensions aside. Other companies are doing their best to burn out the older, more expensive (though loyal) employees to replace them with cheap new hires that are projected to last little more than 5 years.

JIT logistics and 6-Sigma are not models for people. We aren't a cell on a spreadsheet. But that's what's happening. It's no wonder that Mexicans and other dubious "immigrants" are having an easier time of it. They come from places where employer loyalty has always been virtually nonexistent.
Grobbbbbbbbbb
Justin

United States

#436 May 9, 2013
It might take 2 years or more to find a job that fits your previous income level or university degree, but there is no excuse to sit on the unemployment bench for 99 weeks.

The Mexicans are eating your lunch, driving your car, living in your new home. Next they'll be dating your girlfriend (seriously, dudes, she won't wait forever).

Think like a company man.. think like an entrepreneur.. or think like a Mexican.

Those are the only (3) valid options to move forward in life financially.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#439 May 9, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
... Evidence of the results of universal "free" education and how it is affecting them. Some violent people can't live in a free and open society even if you furnish them free phones, homes, food, educations, and money.
I agree.

This angry, murderous white male is a textbook example.

This vicious savage killed his wife AND his two daughters.

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/shingletown-...

I guess they believe their job is to maim, cripple and kill as many innocent men, women and children as they possibly can.

Location hidden

#440 May 9, 2013
Justin wrote:
It might take 2 years or more to find a job that fits your previous income level or university degree, but there is no excuse to sit on the unemployment bench for 99 weeks.
The Mexicans are eating your lunch, driving your car, living in your new home. Next they'll be dating your girlfriend (seriously, dudes, she won't wait forever).
Think like a company man.. think like an entrepreneur.. or think like a Mexican.
Those are the only (3) valid options to move forward in life financially.

A good relationship will survive living in a homeless shelter if need be. If a girlfriend can be so easily swayed by money, what's she really worth? If she leaves, you got rid of her before she could REALLY cost you.
Grobbbbbbbbbb

Location hidden

#441 May 9, 2013
White Girls wrote:
<quoted text>
How come you haven't made a statement about the black guy that took a chance and helped us get our freedom?

Be more vague please. Don't post a link or anything that might give a clue about what on earth you're talking about. Just keep it under your asshat fool.
Grobbbbbbbbbbb

Or, were you one of the women that was kidnapped by that Castro guy from PR? If so, I already answered that one, I'd buy the guy a beer or two.
Justin

United States

#442 May 9, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
A good relationship will survive living in a homeless shelter if need be. If a girlfriend can be so easily swayed by money, what's she really worth? If she leaves, you got rid of her before she could REALLY cost you.
Grobbbbbbbbbb
I understand that a guy and his girl may need to live in a homeless shelter due to circumstances beyond their control. However, for too many people, not having a job has become an alternative lifestyle choice. There is a difference.

Really there is no reason for a man of sound mind and body to be living in a homeless shelter. Even a menial job pays enough for a cheap hotel room or one room apartment downtown.

Homeless shelters are run by non-profit organizations and loval governments with limited funds, and their resources should be spent on battered women, children, elderly, and mentally ill.

A real man who is down on his luck should be working (2) jobs day and night while his wife and kids are living with relatives.

Location hidden

#443 May 9, 2013
Justin wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that a guy and his girl may need to live in a homeless shelter due to circumstances beyond their control. However, for too many people, not having a job has become an alternative lifestyle choice. There is a difference.
Really there is no reason for a man of sound mind and body to be living in a homeless shelter. Even a menial job pays enough for a cheap hotel room or one room apartment downtown.
Homeless shelters are run by non-profit organizations and loval governments with limited funds, and their resources should be spent on battered women, children, elderly, and mentally ill.
A real man who is down on his luck should be working (2) jobs day and night while his wife and kids are living with relatives.

Yea, having done that I can say it's not easy. I stayed in the Lorraine Lodge in Marietta many years ago. It was $145 a week. My job at the time was at a restaurant making about $350 net per week. If I hadn't brought my own car from NY I would have been walking 11 miles each day. I know because that's what happened any time it broke down.

Applying for any sort of government assistance was a joke. I had a car and a job so it wasn't happening. I even had to move to another county when my car wouldn't pass emissions. It was like this for about 3 years until I made manager and my wife finished school. It's been basically uphill most of the way, but we're a long way from that Cobb county ghetto these days.

I see plenty of people working the same kinds of jobs and struggling but like you I see plenty who don't seem to work and are getting fat. I worked with some people who were clearly trying to get fired so they could "draw". Disgusting.

I think most Americans would rather be working though and most of them only want to see some measure of progress. Not many employers offer that anymore. Instead of a path to advance they fire anyone who has the "nerve" to ask for a raise. It's like all they see from people is a way to exploit them as serfs. Respect is a fantasy no matter how hard many of them work.

I hate to see good workers treated like they're wearing a paper hat. That's why I rail on about greedy a-hole employers and will not shed a tear when they lose their business.
Grobbbbbbbbbb
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#444 May 9, 2013
Dey bees tired ole dey time. dey say wite man bees holdin' a brutha down and sheet. dey say dat wite man bees raycisss jus cuz dey sho up late and takeded long brakes and sheet.
Dumbobuster

France

#447 May 23, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO!!!
Have a happy life.
Well, well, well. What have we here? I stomp all over this illiterate, uninformed, pretender and then leave for a few weeks, still laughing at his anemic attempts to sound like the academic pedagogue that he shall never be. Then, when I get back I find that he’s still playing the role of the prince of pedantry. He must’ve thought that he’d scared me off with his inane prattle and his ant hill intellect. What a joke! He reminds me of that crazy old academic wannabe on Youtube, professor Irwin Corey. Google the name and you’ll see who I mean.
When his façade of an enlightened academic, began to come down around his elephantine ears like a collapsing house of cards, he took the chicken highway escape route by saying,
“This shall be my last exchange with you.”
Translation:
“You’re exposing me for the uneducated fraud that I really am and I’m going to have to cut off my communication with you before I become an even bigger laughing stock than I already am. I may even have to leave topix.”
Did everyone notice how Dufie tried to legitimatize his claim to superior literary skills by dropping the name of a book that he found during a “gotta save face” google searche? The best the cretin was able to come up with on short notice was “The Elements of Style” by Strunk and White. LOL!!!!! He should have read what the critics have to say about the book before he threw it out there as the authority responsible for his literary competence. It’s a book originally published in 1918, about the same time as the Dapper Dufus had his last original thought. Here’s what critics of the book have to say, and I quote;
““The book's toxic mix of purism, atavism, and personal eccentricity is not underpinned by a proper grounding in English grammar. It is often so misguided that the authors appear not to notice their own egregious flouting of its own rules ... It's sad. Several generations of college students learned their grammar from the uninformed bossiness of Strunk and White, and the result is a nation of educated people who know they feel vaguely anxious and insecure whenever they write “however” or “than me” or “was” or “which“, but can't tell you why.””
Dumbobuster

France

#448 May 23, 2013
Cont'd:
Wow!!! The critics’ comments explain a lot about Dapper Dave’s literary abilities, don’t they?
Meanwhile, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t stick to what you do best Doofie. Continue to sit in front of your computer with an open thesaurus, an open dictionary, scanning both frenetically for complex words that you don’t understand to replace simple words that you don‘t understand, in hopes of giving readers the illusion that you made it out of elementary school before you had a driver’s licence. You may also want to give some consideration to installing one of the new software packages that promises to teach even the most illiterate buffoon to write like a college graduate.
Never give up the pretense doofie, even though you’ve never seen the inside of a university classroom other than through the windows while you were suspended on your window washer’s platform.
Now it’s my turn to say,“This will be my last exchange with you. Have a happy life.”
Rotflmao.

Location hidden

#450 May 23, 2013
Weird, he ownes a book with White on the cover!
Grobbbbbbbbb
noteven

Howell, MI

#451 May 31, 2013
my life has never sucked until now..

so i have no discipline..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Electors can change their votes- part of the De... 4 hr On top 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Well Well 20,700
Dunkin' Donuts boycotted for Racism/Supporting ... 4 hr Tighty whitey 53
Crystal Black 7 hr Slippurry 20
News 80 Percent of Black Men in Atlanta are Gay? (Feb '16) 7 hr Logic Analysis 70
Final Election Returns: Hillary wins popular vo... 17 hr Thomas A SR 17
District Attorney Audrey A. Lewis: Racism & Pol... Sun Sue 9

Decatur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Decatur Mortgages