“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#399 May 7, 2013
sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
Doofus is getting testy. He's still whining, of course, but even lighturdnuts lap dogs can get excited.
Hate, whine, hate, whine, hate, whine...

Carry that water boy. Do it. Dooooooo it.
Grobbbbbbbbb
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#400 May 7, 2013
The nut is so desperate for some kind of human companionship that he is trying his best to make DiaperDave notice him. The nut wants to be DiaperBoy's little sidekick, kind of like Batman & Robin, Tarzan & Cheetah(teehee), or the Lone Ranger & Tonto. The nut & DiaperDave-two hate-filled, anti-White raycisss of the highest order. One claims to be White(at least sometimes) and the other claims to be Black. They are the multicult Mod-Squad team of anti-White raycisssss.

Location hidden

#401 May 7, 2013

I'd wager many black Americans can't get a job because so many ILLEGAL ALIENS are walking across the border and STEALING their jobs. After all, we don't see waves of Mexican accountants or lawyers wading across the Rio Grande do we now?

Remember how construction in Atlanta was once dominated by blacks? Not any more.
Grobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#403 May 7, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
He called you a boy. Do you think it's OK if we call him a boy from now on? Or would that be "racist"?
Grobbbbbbbbbbbbb
What a sniveling, whining piece of crap you are!

You're such a little wimp that anything anyone says to you is interpreted as being racist.

In the following post from the "Five Reasons Why Obama is a Good President" thread you actually - like a little girl - whine and cry that "birther" is a racist term.

Post #6354, April 4, 2013...
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that filing a lawsuit over this is pretty foolish. However, the very term "Birther" is purely bigoted. What's the difference between one form of bigotry or another?
Grobbbbbbb
Your spineless gutlessness has reduced you to a non-factor here.

"He called me idiotic. That's racist!"

ROTFLMAO!!!

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#404 May 7, 2013
Whosthedummy wrote:
<quoted text>Simpleton? LOL.. I won’t argue about what’s simple with one who lives in the condition day and night. That would be like arguing with a cripple about what it’s like to be lame. As for the referenced post, I’m not about to dig back through dozens of threads and thousands of posts, simply to prove you’re the fool that everybody already knows you to be. That would be superfluous....
Produce the "amongst a forest" post, pee wee. You said I made the "amongst a forest" statement RECENTLY.
Whosthedummy wrote:
<quoted text>... For example, I recall when you recently attacked someone else’s literary skills and academic accomplishments by likening the poster to a fool amongst a forest....
So, why would you have to "dig back through dozens of threads and thousands of posts" in order to find this "recent" post?

I guess we can conclude you pulled that bullsh*t fable out of your flabby rump.

I've made a fool of and humiliated yet another of these bald-faced liars!

ROTFLMAO!!!

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#405 May 7, 2013
Whosthedummy wrote:
<quoted text>... You could save yourself a ton of embarrassment and you sure don’t need any more embarrassment Davey. After all, if embarrassment were water, you’d be the seven seas.
Oh and incidentally windy, you should consider demanding a refund of the purchase price of the book you purchased that claims it can have even the dimmest of dullards writing like a college graduate in a few weeks....
"You could save yourself a ton of embarrassment and you sure don’t need any more embarrassment Davey."

You failed to place a comma after "ton of embarrassment", thereby creating a run-on sentence. Additionally, a comma is needed between "embarrassment" and "Davey".

==========

"After all, if embarrassment were water, you’d be the seven seas."

There should be no comma between "water" and "you'd".

==========

"Oh and incidentally windy, you should consider demanding a refund of the purchase price of the book you purchased..."

A comma is needed after "Oh" and after "incidentally".

==========

Few things in life are quite as hilarious as watching a puerile, posturing, semi-illiterate moron make a complete *ss of himself by foolishly attempting to disparage the writing skills of an individual who possesses an immensely superior grasp of English grammar than the individual serving up the criticism.

I trust you now realize your pseudo intellectualism is simply no match for the real thing.

ROTFLMAO!!!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#406 May 8, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
He's probably a "reverend". They're as common as drugs in black neighborhoods.
Grobbbbbbbbbb
oops, I said black. That's a white racist code word.
The boy is probably a "right reverend or bishop". Fixed it for you. Bless his little heart.

Location hidden

#407 May 8, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"You could save yourself a ton of embarrassment and you sure don’t need any more embarrassment Davey."
You failed to place a comma after "ton of embarrassment", thereby creating a run-on sentence. Additionally, a comma is needed between "embarrassment" and "Davey".
==========
==========
"Oh and incidentally windy, you should consider demanding a refund of the purchase price of the book you purchased..."
==========
Few things in life are quite as hilarious as watching a puerile, posturing, semi-illiterate moron make a complete *ss of himself by foolishly attempting to disparage the writing skills of an individual who possesses an immensely superior grasp of English grammar than the individual serving up the criticism.
I trust you now realize your pseudo intellectualism is simply no match for the real thing.
ROTFLMAO!!!
I remember a post you made in defense of your poor grammar and punctuation by saying you had made typing errors. If this is the game you want to play rather than addressing the content of the posts, you are showing everyone how little credibility you have. The game of correct English usage should be applied across the board to every poster to prove you are not a bigoted racist. Bless your little heart.

Location hidden

#408 May 8, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Produce the "amongst a forest" post, pee wee. You said I made the "amongst a forest" statement RECENTLY.
<quoted text>
So, why would you have to "dig back through dozens of threads and thousands of posts" in order to find this "recent" post?
I guess we can conclude you pulled that bullsh*t fable out of your flabby rump.
I've made a fool of and humiliated yet another of these bald-faced liars!
ROTFLMAO!!!
Do you assert time has nothing to do with your mistakes in using incorrect English? Bless your little heart.

Location hidden

#409 May 8, 2013

Evidence of the results of universal "free" education and how it is affecting them. Some violent people can't live in a free and open society even if you furnish them free phones, homes, food, educations, and money.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#410 May 8, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember a post you made in defense of your poor grammar and punctuation by saying you had made typing errors. If this is the game you want to play rather than addressing the content of the posts, you are showing everyone how little credibility you have. The game of correct English usage should be applied across the board to every poster to prove you are not a bigoted racist. Bless your little heart.
I only focus on grammatical errors when posters - like you and "TheDummy" - stupidly attack the grammatical errors of other posters.

If I catch either of you nitwits attempting to play "grammar expert" again I'll take you chumps to the woodshed for another round of punishment.

That being said, understand this one fact. Sick bigots like you mean nothing to me. I care as much about you or what you think as I care about the weather forecast for the planet Neptune.

Location hidden

#411 May 8, 2013
I see Dave's still rockin that whiteboard. He says he doesn't care and yet he keeps track of everything I say. There's a word or two for that I'm sure.

Regardless, the subject is "WHY can't black people get a job and WORK". To that I would say the biggest problem they have is education. That's particularly true here in Atlanta where nearly an entire generation of black boys and girls were cheated out of their education by a crew of greedy black "educators" led by the infamous Beverly Hall.

As a result wqe now have thousands of students who were pushed through without adequate instruction and will be dumped into a job market that left them behind long ago.

Naturally NCLB has been blamed for this as well as all of the white investigators (the black investigators weren't mentioned). Hall still says she knew nothing about it but that will fall to the side when the recordings are played. Seems a couple of her crew were caught early and agreed to wear a wire in exchange for immunity.

Too bad Dave isn't a lawyer, he'd surely be able to get Bev off!
Grobbbbbbbbbbb

Location hidden

#412 May 8, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I only focus on grammatical errors when posters - like you and "TheDummy" - stupidly attack the grammatical errors of other posters.
If I catch either of you nitwits attempting to play "grammar expert" again I'll take you chumps to the woodshed for another round of punishment.
That being said, understand this one fact. Sick bigots like you mean nothing to me. I care as much about you or what you think as I care about the weather forecast for the planet Neptune.
I have never complained about anyone correcting my language usage, in fact I encourage it if they do it in a constructive way with a positive attitude. I have never grown so uneducated as to not seek growth and enhancement in my language development, and to ignorant to think my language usage can't use improvement. You are welcomed to add your comments to my grammar usage anytime. I just don't care for you lack of tact and infusion of hate with your corrections. Bless your little heart.

Location hidden

#413 May 8, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
I see Dave's still rockin that whiteboard. He says he doesn't care and yet he keeps track of everything I say. There's a word or two for that I'm sure.
Regardless, the subject is "WHY can't black people get a job and WORK". To that I would say the biggest problem they have is education. That's particularly true here in Atlanta where nearly an entire generation of black boys and girls were cheated out of their education by a crew of greedy black "educators" led by the infamous Beverly Hall.
As a result wqe now have thousands of students who were pushed through without adequate instruction and will be dumped into a job market that left them behind long ago.
Naturally NCLB has been blamed for this as well as all of the white investigators (the black investigators weren't mentioned). Hall still says she knew nothing about it but that will fall to the side when the recordings are played. Seems a couple of her crew were caught early and agreed to wear a wire in exchange for immunity.
Too bad Dave isn't a lawyer, he'd surely be able to get Bev off!
Grobbbbbbbbbbb
Bet they were careful to use a black wire to avoid being labeled a racist.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#417 May 8, 2013
Whosthedummy wrote:
<quoted text>LOL… So the diapered dimwit fancies himself a scholar; a man of letters; a pedantic candidate for professorial undertakings at the post graduate level. He wields his cracked bow or pedantry and his quiver of blunted verbal arrows the way a ferocious warrior wields an atomic weapon that’s capable of immeasurable destruction.... Lost for words; his innoxious arrows gone; his bow hanging cracked and useless at his side; his phantom purse of golden words spent and his infecund wit spilled upon the verbal battle ground like the tears of a capitulant....
"Lost for words; his innoxious arrows gone; his bow hanging cracked and useless at his side; his phantom purse of golden words spent and his infecund wit spilled upon the verbal battle ground like the tears of a capitulant."

Is there a sentence hidden somewhere in this blather? All those semicolons serve what purpose?

What we have here, ladies and gentlemen, is...

...a deluge of nonsensical, insipid, unimaginative, vacuous bombast.

...a garrulous amassment of puerile, pretentious, unimaginative tedium

...or, more simply put, a laughable pile of asinine, blabbering, slobbering, gibberish.

Poor thing...
whodadumbo

Germany

#418 May 8, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
==========
==========
ROTFLMAO!!!
LOL. What an illiterate pretender you are. Let’s take a look at your expert “suggestions”.

Placement of a comma after embarrassment would be redundant. The conjunction “and” easily fulfills the requirements for fluid separation. That is something taught in the grade 6 classroom. One of the most frequent errors in comma usage is the placement of an unneeded comma before or after insertion of a coordinating conjunction. Over punctuating is just as illiterate as under punctuating Diaper.
whodadumbo

Germany

#419 May 8, 2013
I wished to place a comma between water and you and that’s why I did. Grammatically, that’s quite correct Diaper. Unfortunately, you seem to be unaware that placement of commas is often optional and are a essential to the flow and syntax that the writer wishes to establish in the passage. If one wishes to emphasize a pause between parts of a sentence or separate two passages for emphasis of one or the other, then one may opt to, or opt not to, insert a comma. Your contention that I created a “run on” sentence by not inserting a comma, once again exposes you as the illiterate and uninformed gasbag that we know you to be. A “run on” sentence cannot be eliminated by insertion of commas. A “run on” sentence remains a “run on” sentence with or without commas. The only difference between a run on sentence with commas and a run on sentence without commas, is the commas. By your inept, uneducated reasoning, an entire book could be comprised of a single sentence, which would not be considered a “run on” sentence provided the author placed a comma into every line or two of text. Again Diaper, this is something taught in grade school. Did you not attend grade school?
whodadumbo

Anonymous Proxy

#420 May 8, 2013
Of course there should be a comma between water and you’d. Commas are inserted to allow the reader to pause between parts of a sentence. I could have inserted an ellipsis (ie. three dots), which someone as uneducated as you would most likely have done, but that would be grammatically incorrect and I don’t want look as uneducated as you.

There are several very good books dealing with grammar for grade school students on the market and if you make a few discreet enquiries around the local elementary school circuit, I’m sure that some nice grade six teacher will be happy to recommend a book appropriate for someone as intellectually and academically challenged as you. Take heart Diaper. You may be an uneducated, pretentious dullard now, but 15 or 20 years from now, you could be putting together posts that don’t read like something prepared by a grade school student describing what he did on his Summer vacation. Rest assured Diaper, you don’t have to remain an uneducated wannabe forever. There are remedies available.
LOL
whodadumbo

Anonymous Proxy

#421 May 8, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"Lost for words; his innoxious arrows gone; his bow hanging cracked and useless at his side; his phantom purse of golden words spent and his infecund wit spilled upon the verbal battle ground like the tears of a capitulant."
Is there a sentence hidden somewhere in this blather? All those semicolons serve what purpose?
What we have here, ladies and gentlemen, is...
...a deluge of nonsensical, insipid, unimaginative, vacuous bombast.
...a garrulous amassment of puerile, pretentious, unimaginative tedium
...or, more simply put, a laughable pile of asinine, blabbering, slobbering, gibberish.
Poor thing...
I was sure someone who professed such enormous academic achievement would understand my post which is composed in old English, a writing style common in university English composition classes and often used in adversarial correspondence. Better sign up for adult education upgrading as quickly as you can Diaper. It looks like the grammar checking software you bought and your book on speaking and writing like a college graduate aren’t going to be enough to fool anyone who got past grade eight. Rotflmao.

Location hidden

#423 May 8, 2013
Kinda reminds me of an episode of Friends where Joey used a thesaurus on every single word of a document so it would sound "more professional". The result was disconnected gibberish. Sound familiar?
Grobbbbbbbbbbbb

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bad day for the south 6 min YOUR VOTE COUNTS 22
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 19 min Cry Baby 19,364
dw3 1 hr Luve dart 24
Atlanta Sucks! (Feb '12) 2 hr Sam Toliver 111
Lifestyles Real Estate sued by investors who lo... (Oct '10) 8 hr Scammed 48
Organized Gang Stalking What You Need To Know (Sep '10) 11 hr Stoned Again 161
How much is a white slave worth today? (Nov '12) 13 hr Grob 25

Decatur News Video

Decatur Dating
Find my Match

Decatur Jobs

Decatur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Decatur News, Events & Info