Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad I could irritate a weak mind, sorry I couldn't get it off your racist pejoratives. Bless your little heart.

He called you a boy. Do you think it's OK if we call him a boy from now on? Or would that be "racist"?
Grobbbbbbbbbbbbb
PoorWhyte Trasch Statline

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Howdy!
God dont like the poor cause they is so many opf them and they always want something they cant have cause somebody else already got dibs on it. They is so many of them caUSE THEY STAY AT HOME AND MAKE MORE OF EM. tHE REASON HERE IS THAT EITHER WE GOT TO ENLARGE THE MIDDLE CLASS BOUNDARIES OR WE GOT TO ADMIT THAT ONLY THE RICH CAN BE AIDED TO SURVIVE AND EVERYBODY ELSE IS ON THEY OWN, WHAT WE ALREADY KNEW?

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad I could irritate a weak mind, sorry I couldn't get it off your racist pejoratives. Bless your little heart.
More illiterate, incoherent blather!

"...,sorry I couldn't get it off your racist pejoratives."

Good lord! Is English a second language for you?

You think you irritate other posters by posting illiterate gibberish, thereby making yourself look like an uneducated cretin?

...makes about as much sense as someone gouging one of their eyes out, or knocking three or four of their teeth out, or smashing one of their hands with a hammer, or cutting off one of their ears and then stupidly braying, "Ha! Ha! I bet that really irritated you!"

Please "irritate" us some more.

ROTFLMAO!!!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
He called you a boy. Do you think it's OK if we call him a boy from now on? Or would that be "racist"?
Grobbbbbbbbbbbbb
Thanks for letting me know it, I seldom read his repetitive racist rants which I find boring and innocuous. His refrain from answering a simple question is proof of his simple mind. He prefers to castigate someone for using the wrong tense of a verb than answer a question from the General. Referring to him as a simpleton by the use of "boy" just might be appropriate.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
He called you a boy. Do you think it's OK if we call him a boy from now on? Or would that be "racist"? Grobbbbbbbbbbbbb
Go ahead, call me "boy" if you'd like to. Unlike you I'm not a professional, chidlike whiner who regards every barb/insult as a racial slur.

Most intelligent, rational, mature people know a racial slur or racist comment when they see/hear one. Such people, unlike you, do not stupidly try to find racism in every utterance they happen to hear or read.

"Wah! Wah! Wah! ALL the black people hate me! ALL the black people think ALL the white people are racists! Wah!...snivel, whine, pout, thumbsuck..."

What a whimpering, sobbing, unmanly, display of gutlessness.

This one needs to be fitted for a pink bra and panties set from Victoria's Secret.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for letting me know it, I seldom read his repetitive racist rants which I find boring and innocuous. His refrain from answering a simple question is proof of his simple mind. He prefers to castigate someone for using the wrong tense of a verb than answer a question from the General. Referring to him as a simpleton by the use of "boy" just might be appropriate.

Agreed, I'm a "racist" for being white anyway, so why worry about it anymore. Both of those boys are in it for the attention they garner. Neither sticks to the subject and instead attempts to steer the whole discussion to themselves and their endless whining mantra.
Grobbbbbbbbb

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

...got 'em passing notes back and forth, consoling each other and crying on each others' shoulders.

...funny as h*ll!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

DapperDave wrote:
...got 'em passing notes back and forth, consoling each other and crying on each others' shoulders.
...funny as h*ll!!

Wow, boy oh boy are YOU one to talk. You and that California hummer are like peas in a pod (a Southern expression I heard once). So how's that whiteboard working out for you?
Grobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb

oops, I said BOY twice. Guess I'm a double-racist now.
Whosthedummy

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I've refrained from doing what I'm about to do, but this post is such a horrid, agglomeration of mangled, disjointed, incoherent writing I am simply compelled to say SOMETHING.
"meaningless communication skills"?- inadequate communication skills (or something along that line would work)
"you meant to sent out"?- sent/send (incorrect tense)
"dementia in your mind"?- where else would dementia be - in his arm, foot, knee?
"making a complete fool to everyone"?- have no idea what the h*ll you're trying to say
"poorly attempt at castigation"?- poor attempt at castigation OR poorly attempted castigation (pick one)
Listen, bigot boy, quit trying to use words and phrasings that are beyond your limited education and that far exceed your abysmal grasp of English grammar, punctuation, sentence structure and etymology.
You've made a complete fool of yourself with this foolhardy attempt to compose what you thought would be an articulate, scholarly sounding attack on what you perceived to be another poster's inadequate writing skills and lack of education.
In the end you merely exposed your own woefully inadequate writing skills, weak vocabulary and educational shortcomings.
I suggest you stick to simple, guttural racial slurs and grade school level taunts. That would be more in line with your level of intelligence, maturity and education.
I do thank you, nonetheless, for providing me/us with a good laugh.
Poor thing...
Ha! You over inflated gasbag. You’re a huffing, puffing, blowing, clucking testimonial to illiterate, pompous blowhards. You have a dictionary open in front of you at all times and your posts still read like they were composed by a grade school dropout who’s never been close enough to a university to see it without a telescope. So please spare us the accomplished academic façade. We’ve seen examples of your literary handiwork and are convinced that you are the last person in topix who should be holding himself out as an erudite scholar. In face, given the quality of what I’ve seen, I’d suggest that an adult course in English grammar and composition is definitely in order. For example, I recall when you recently attacked someone else’s literary skills and academic accomplishments by likening the poster to a fool amongst a forest. I had to point out then that one cannot be amongst a forest. A forest is a single entity and you cannot be amongst a single entity. There must be more than one of something before you can use the preposition amongst. You can be part of a single entity such as a crowd, but you cannot be amongst the crowd. You can be amongst the trees in a forest. But you cannot be amongst the forest. I’m sure, although you never made a reply to my post, that you were embarrassed by your lack of grammatical acumen, but if you’re going to give it out then you should also be prepared to take it. Bully boys need a dose of the same dish they serve and you, my academically stunted wannabe, may now begin masticating.
Poor illiterate Daffy Dave.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Whosthedummy wrote:
<quoted text>Ha! You over inflated gasbag. You’re a huffing, puffing, blowing, clucking testimonial to illiterate, pompous blowhards. You have a dictionary open in front of you at all times and your posts still read like they were composed by a grade school dropout who’s never been close enough to a university to see it without a telescope. So please spare us the accomplished academic façade. We’ve seen examples of your literary handiwork and are convinced that you are the last person in topix who should be holding himself out as an erudite scholar. In face, given the quality of what I’ve seen, I’d suggest that an adult course in English grammar and composition is definitely in order. For example, I recall when you recently attacked someone else’s literary skills and academic accomplishments by likening the poster to a fool amongst a forest. I had to point out then that one cannot be amongst a forest. A forest is a single entity and you cannot be amongst a single entity. There must be more than one of something before you can use the preposition amongst. You can be part of a single entity such as a crowd, but you cannot be amongst the crowd. You can be amongst the trees in a forest. But you cannot be amongst the forest. I’m sure, although you never made a reply to my post, that you were embarrassed by your lack of grammatical acumen, but if you’re going to give it out then you should also be prepared to take it. Bully boys need a dose of the same dish they serve and you, my academically stunted wannabe, may now begin masticating.
Poor illiterate Daffy Dave.
He's probably a "reverend". They're as common as drugs in black neighborhoods.
Grobbbbbbbbbb
oops, I said black. That's a white racist code word.
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Answer the General's question, DumperDave. Just like that boy Obama, always skirting around the issue at hand. The General's question is DiaperDave's "Benghazi." And just like that other boy named Obama, DoltDave is avoiding facing up to the truth. Answer the friggin' question, DimwitDave.
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
He's probably a "reverend". They're as common as drugs in black neighborhoods.
Grobbbbbbbbbb
oops, I said black. That's a white racist code word.
You mean like the "reverend" Al Chimpton, Je$$e Jackoff$on, and Jeremiah Wright. Now that there is three Godly men. teehee. What are the odds that Saint Peter will show these three buffoons the exit door?

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Whosthedummy wrote:
<quoted text>... For example, I recall when you recently attacked someone else’s literary skills and academic accomplishments by likening the poster to a fool amongst a forest. I had to point out then that one cannot be amongst a forest. A forest is a single entity and you cannot be amongst a single entity....
You're a liar! Produce the post "you recall" wherein I said somone was "a fool amongst a forest". If it happened recently, as you claim, you should have no trouble directing us to the post in question.

We'll wait patiently.

Nice try, pee wee, but all you've managed to do here is make a complete *ss of yourself.

Listen, moron. I've forgotten more about English grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, word usage, spelling and etymology than you and all your shallow thinking, semi-illiterate pals combined are ever "gonna" know.

I'm pretty sure we won't be hearing back from this simpleton anytime soon.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Whosthedummy wrote:
<quoted text>Ha! You over inflated gasbag....
"Overinflated" is a single word.

It might be prudent for you find someone on your intellectual and maturity level to play "grammar correction games" with.

May I suggest a nearby middle school, skateboard park, teen center or playground?

What you've done here is tantamount to a man armed with a box of Q-tips attacking a man armed with an assault rifle. In this scenario you, of course, are the Q-tip toting assailant, and I am the man with the assault rifle.

ROTFLMAO!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic. You sound like a little girl.

This thread is about black people. Stick to the subject or you'll seem like a stupid troll.
Grobbbbbbbbbb

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread is about black people. Stick to the subject or you'll seem like a stupid troll.
Grobbbbbbbbbb
There's no need for you to remind anyone what the thread is about. It goes without saying, if you are participating in a thread that thread is about black people. We concluded a long time ago that the only threads you participate in are those "about black people".
Bush Did It 2016

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Someone must have struck a nerve. DiaperDave seems a tad bit upset that Whosthedummy tow him up. teehee. Bless your little heart, DiaperDave.
Bush Did It 2016

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Answer the General's question, DiaperBoy. Until then, your credibility is right up there with the nut.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no need for you to remind anyone what the thread is about. It goes without saying, if you are participating in a thread that thread is about black people. We concluded a long time ago that the only threads you participate in are those "about black people".

Which is my right. I can discuss whatever I want. I'm curious to know how we stupid, cave dwelling whites managed to overturn the empire building Africans. How DID that happen? Clearly we're too stupid to compete with your mental prowess, so what else could it have been? Bubonic plague only slowed us down even more, so it's darned puzzling. To hear so MANY blacks blather on Ebony and NewsOne you'd think it's a pure azz miracle that whites manage to get out of bed every day.

And there you are, acting like a little boy, complaining when one of us doesn't agree with you. Tsk tsk
Grobbbbbbbbbbb

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Decatur News Video

•••
•••

Decatur Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Decatur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE