WHY cant black people get a job and WORK

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#324 Apr 26, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay him no mind. His warped bigotry and racism have both been well documented here. At this point very few posters waste time engagin him, other than to occasionally step in and make him look foolish by dismantling one of his laughably innaccurate posts.
Just yesterday the moron tried to cite a book that chronicled the accidental discovery of an isolated community of blacks in New Guinea, as he sought to promote another of his racist beliefs. As if the New Guinea "discovery" had ANYTHING to do with 21st century America. The hysterical part of it is the jack*ss had both the tile of the book AND the year of the discovery wrong.
He's and uneducated, uninformed, unread, unintelligent, uncouth, unhappy little man, attempting to elevate himself above his miserable station in life by denigrating blacks and other minorities. Unfortunately for him, it's not working.
If you can't prove the material under discussion in a post is invalid then you attack the misspelling of the book's name. You again decline to discuss the subject matter in the post because it might prove embarrassing to you so you chose to attack the content with your malevolent pejoratives. We all are aware of what this indicates. Bless your little heart.
Tyrone 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#325 Apr 26, 2013
Answer the General's question, Demonic Dave.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#326 Apr 28, 2013
As I glance at some of the hate-filled blather posted here in topix/Atlanta Forum I'm left to wonder...

Why are SOME white people so stubbornly racist?

http://www.topix.com/forum/atlanta/T54I5GSS4S...
mally

Howell, MI

#327 May 1, 2013
when black people work it doesn't usually matter to white people anyway so why even bother complaining about blacks not working.. it's not gonna make you like black people more if they worked anyway .. so shush..
mally

Howell, MI

#328 May 1, 2013
even blacks who do work are unliked and get murdered by crazy white people..

so get out of here with that..
mally

Howell, MI

#329 May 1, 2013
even if a black person haves straight hair and a white family whites complain..

Location hidden

#331 May 1, 2013
mally wrote:
even blacks who do work are unliked and get murdered by crazy white people..
so get out of here with that..
Read the news and the statistical info compiled by the FBI, and the truth will reveal to you that most blacks are killed by black on black crime. The truth might set you free, but for imbeciles it infuriates them. How did this post effect you? Bless your little heart.
Sofa King Cool 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#333 May 1, 2013
Somebody Call a Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah, blah... Same old racist crap nobody pays attention to anymore.
Your time is past, old timer, racists like you are almost all gone.
You do. Hell, you're downright OBSESSED with what lighteredknot writes. "racist" = truth teller in YOUR language. The truth kind of puts a damper in your whole anti-White bullsheet, doesn't it? bwaaaaaaaaaaa.

LIGHTEREDKNOT 2016!!!!!
Sofa King Cool 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#334 May 1, 2013
Ooopsie, almost forgot. Bless your little heart. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Kalidewd

Sweden

#335 May 1, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the news and the statistical info compiled by the FBI, and the truth will reveal to you that most blacks are killed by black on black crime. The truth might set you free, but for imbeciles it infuriates them. How did this post effect you? Bless your little heart.
I bee taykin umberaje at reemarks lyke thees. You bee a rayciss plane an symple an dats fre shure.
Why

Dunmor, KY

#336 May 3, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
Farmers want workers, not slackers.
I should have known, it was only a small amount of time before you got on this subject....

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#338 May 4, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay him no mind. His warped bigotry and racism have both been well documented here. At this point very few posters waste time engagin him, other than to occasionally step in and make him look foolish by dismantling one of his laughably innaccurate posts.
Just yesterday the moron tried to cite a book that chronicled the accidental discovery of an isolated community of blacks in New Guinea, as he sought to promote another of his racist beliefs. As if the New Guinea "discovery" had ANYTHING to do with 21st century America. The hysterical part of it is the jack*ss had both the tile of the book AND the year of the discovery wrong.
He's and uneducated, uninformed, unread, unintelligent, uncouth, unhappy little man, attempting to elevate himself above his miserable station in life by denigrating blacks and other minorities. Unfortunately for him, it's not working.
You're correct. I too have seen his dribble post wherever there is a post that he could find putting down African Americans. He tried to sell me a bag of bull*hit that African Americans eat like chitterlings. Like i told him, not all African Americans eat chitterlings. I do not like to eat them, but we continued on to the argument showing and telling what eat cultures eat. After I spanked his a** on that one...with the highlights about how I found Caucasians eating horse d*ck, testicles, certain types of quail, he calmed down a bit. When I tossed in the sure sh*t of quail he tried to tell me quail was a delicacy. When I asked who says, he had no answers. Then I hit the ball out of the park with some Caucasian women have animal sex from dogs to horse, he had left the building. I was knockin' a hole in his azz and he knows it.
long beach hick

Sycamore, GA

#339 May 4, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
You're correct. I too have seen his dribble post wherever there is a post that he could find putting down African Americans. He tried to sell me a bag of bull*hit that African Americans eat like chitterlings. Like i told him, not all African Americans eat chitterlings. I do not like to eat them, but we continued on to the argument showing and telling what eat cultures eat. After I spanked his a** on that one...with the highlights about how I found Caucasians eating horse d*ck, testicles, certain types of quail, he calmed down a bit. When I tossed in the sure sh*t of quail he tried to tell me quail was a delicacy. When I asked who says, he had no answers. Then I hit the ball out of the park with some Caucasian women have animal sex from dogs to horse, he had left the building. I was knockin' a hole in his azz and he knows it.
Is your IQ much above 75? You sound like you relish pig's feet with hot sauce with a carafe of grape drink to quench your thirst.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#340 May 4, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll soon see you've been targeted by yet another of this site's sick bigots. As hard as it may be to believe, he's even more of a racist and more ignorant than the imbecile you just referred to.

Additionally, this one give all the indications of being a teenager.

You'd do well to just let him bray into the wide open spaces. Every now and then I'll step in and slap him around a bit, but he really isn't worth even the few keystrokes I devote to humiliating him from time to time.
long beach hick

Sycamore, GA

#341 May 4, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll soon see you've been targeted by yet another of this site's sick bigots. As hard as it may be to believe, he's even more of a racist and more ignorant than the imbecile you just referred to.
Additionally, this one give all the indications of being a teenager.
You'd do well to just let him bray into the wide open spaces. Every now and then I'll step in and slap him around a bit, but he really isn't worth even the few keystrokes I devote to humiliating him from time to time.
Wanna answer the General's question first before I make you look like the borderline imbecilic looooooser you are, AGAIN. teehee. Why not use a few keystrokes answering the General's question, Chickensheet Dave? bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. What's for suppa tonight? Church's Fried Chicken, and that ever present bottle of "hot sauce." bwaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Location hidden

#342 May 5, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
I admit I love to eat quail as do a lot of Southerners. Your feckless ostentatious attempt with your convoluted remarks from your bigoted mind in an attempt to castigate other people with no proof proves you need to take a double does of Exlax because your post shows you are full of it. Bless your little heart.

Location hidden

#343 May 5, 2013
Ghetto thug with a baby pacifier in his mouth tries to evade police while driving erratically around Perimeter Mall. His failure to stop upon command by the police causes the police to shoot. Thank goodness the police in Atlanta are shooting the thugs now when they refuse to stop.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/cars-hit-shots-f...

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#344 May 5, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
Ghetto thug with a baby pacifier in his mouth tries to evade police while driving erratically around Perimeter Mall. His failure to stop upon command by the police causes the police to shoot. Thank goodness the police in Atlanta are shooting the thugs now when they refuse to stop.
http://www.ajc.com/news/news/cars-hit-shots-f...

I heard of one like this in Houston a while ago. He had been smoking a joint that had been dipped in formaldehyde. They called it "Fry" and it causes them to lose their minds pretty quickly. It would be a shame to catch a slug over something like this.
Grobbbbbbbb
Dapper Dave teehee

Dawsonville, GA

#345 May 5, 2013
Third worlders and ghetto thugs have been known to literally get high on their own sh*t, I kid you not. The product known as Jenkem is concocted by these third worlders and ghetto thugs by literally combining their own piss and sh*t and allowing it to ferment. These primitive tribes will then huff this sewage to get high. Gives a whole new meaning to the term turd world culture.
Dapper Dave teehee

Dawsonville, GA

#346 May 5, 2013
There is also some "drank" called "Lean" which the U.R.B.A.N. Y.U.F.E. seem to have a fondness for which combines the ingredients of Sprite soda, Codeine, and Jolly Rancher candy for "flava." Dem Y.U.F.E. sez dis gits dem sho nuff trippin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 1 hr RMGHispanic Causi... 1,530
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 17 hr orange girly man 20,307
Obama's apology to Georgia 20 hr Nagisaki 1
Black Judge Charged With Wife Abuse (May '11) Fri HairFlippin-Smirker 10
Why are Sexy Rich White women, leaving White M... (Jan '12) Fri Dolly 541
Why I am ashamed of being black. (Aug '11) May 18 HairFlippin-Smirker 2
HUGE Industry Only Fixture & Equipment Sale + F... Mar '16 carynliss 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Decatur Mortgages