Redneck Riviera

Panama City, FL

#267 Apr 23, 2013
I'm white and have been in business for over 15 years. Most of my employees are black and long term,after having gone thru whites, asians and hispanics. Why is that ? I have found that treating people with respect goes a long way, maybe that has more effect on people that have grown accustomed to disrespect. I don't know, but I do know that the younger generation is not on the same level as the previous generation, educationally or from a work ethic standpoint.
Eric 2016

Cleveland, GA

#268 Apr 23, 2013
Unfortunately, many young Whites have aquired the work ethic and habits of Blacks. Most Mexicans and Asians will outwork many young Whites. It is very rare to find a reliable, hard working, Black person, not impossible, but very, very, rare. It pains me to say that a lot of Whites are becoming as lazy as Blacks.

Since: Apr 13

Los Angeles, CA

#270 Apr 23, 2013
Why even waste your time posting such a ignorant post like that. This pretty much explains why people like you think the way they do "Cave Man Style", brain freeze...ouch!!!
Historian

Paducah, KY

#271 Apr 23, 2013
Ah, the Yankees like Thaddeus Stevens, Charles Sumner, John Murray Forbes, et al who characterized non-slave owning white southern farmers from the hills who worked just enough to feed themselves and have a little pocket money instead of working like slaves to grow cheap cotton for the Yankees mills as "Poor White Trash" must be laughing in their graves now. You sure do sound like those Yankees now.
Eric 2016

Cleveland, GA

#273 Apr 23, 2013
sofa King Cool wrote:
Southerners imported labor (blacks) because they were either too lazy to do the work or too stupid to find something else to do. That is a fact.
Just like the people in the southwest importing Mexicans. Cut your own grass, a-holes.
This is coming from a man/woman who posts all day and night on this forum. Obviously this troll is not gainfully employed. If this clown does have a job, it must be a job like Mooseshell Obama had. You know, one of those "positions" which only require that person to be "present" once in a while.
Same Person

Louisville, KY

#276 Apr 24, 2013
sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
hey, old timer!
Depend is a brand of absorbent, disposable underwear for adults experiencing urinary or fecal incontinence. It is made by Kimberly-Clark. The product was first introduced in 1984. It is the dominant brand of disposable incontinence garments in the United States, with a 30.8 share of the market.[1]
Sofa King Cool/Hugh Janus/Christian Coalition/icouldusesomehel p/The Book/Anzor Tsarnaev

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#277 Apr 24, 2013
If people like George Jr. would stop spending the publics money on long distance calls and other non-sense we can create more jobs. A census was recently taken on past presidents and the costs that have incurred through their opportunity for expenses after being president. George W. Bush Jr., had the highest expenses of all past presidents. Give him a shout out.
The Elderly

Louisville, KY

#278 Apr 24, 2013
sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
hey, old timer!
Depend is a brand of absorbent, disposable underwear for adults experiencing urinary or fecal incontinence. It is made by Kimberly-Clark. The product was first introduced in 1984. It is the dominant brand of disposable incontinence garments in the United States, with a 30.8 share of the market.[1]
If physical infirmities amuse you, you might enjoy visiting nursing homes and hospitals.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#279 Apr 24, 2013
Same Person wrote:
<quoted text>
Sofa King Cool/Hugh Janus/Christian Coalition/icouldusesomehel p/The Book/Anzor Tsarnaev
You have unmasked the nut's problem, schizophrenics have identity crisis.

To alternately describe his problems, "The nut is a quart low on oil, a couple of quarts high on crap, and doesn't even know who or where he is". Bless his little heart.

Location hidden

#280 Apr 24, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
If people like George Jr. would stop spending the publics money on long distance calls and other non-sense we can create more jobs. A census was recently taken on past presidents and the costs that have incurred through their opportunity for expenses after being president. George W. Bush Jr., had the highest expenses of all past presidents. Give him a shout out.
obama is spending $8 million just to advertise obamacare to encourage people to sign up for it. He spends $2.2 BILLION/YEAR on obama phones. All of this money is derived from our tax paying pockets. Now you are concerned about the long distance phone bill of a former president. Anyone can purchase a phone plan for less than $100 which allows them to call all the long distance numbers they desire at no additional costs. Are you an adult, do you own an obamaphone? Are you on welfare and food stamps? You evidently don't keep up with the news.

If you fail to answer the above question just answer this one question about a charge you made,"How does the amount of time a former president spends on a phone alter the amount of unemployment in America?". All posters eagerly await your response. Bless your little heart.
Strange Name

Louisville, KY

#283 Apr 24, 2013
hugh Janus wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a public service announcement.
Why do you want readers to know that you have a huge lower body part?
Historian

Murray, KY

#285 Apr 24, 2013
sofa King Cool wrote:
Southerners imported labor (blacks) because they were either too lazy to do the work or too stupid to find something else to do. That is a fact.
Actually, no. You are wrong. Slavery really became firmly entrenched in the South because of cotton and the fact that England's (and to a lesser extent the North's) mills had to have it at a price so low that it could not be grown with free labor. If not, the Industrial Revolution would have been stillborn, or at least much delayed. Even Karl Marx said that without slavery there would have been no cotton and without cotton there would have been no industry. Without industry there would have been no modern Western civilization.

Location hidden

#286 Apr 24, 2013
Historian wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, no. You are wrong. Slavery really became firmly entrenched in the South because of cotton and the fact that England's (and to a lesser extent the North's) mills had to have it at a price so low that it could not be grown with free labor. If not, the Industrial Revolution would have been stillborn, or at least much delayed. Even Karl Marx said that without slavery there would have been no cotton and without cotton there would have been no industry. Without industry there would have been no modern Western civilization.
You are wasting your time trying to talk about historical facts with the California paranoid schizophrenic. His posts indicate he doesn't know his name or where he is. He is in such bad shape he couldn't win a game of checkers with a cadaver.
Finally

Louisville, KY

#288 Apr 24, 2013
sofa King Cool wrote:
Just like the people in the southwest importing Mexicans. Cut your own grass, a-holes.
The California man who specifically set out to pick on southerners because it is fun finally focuses on his own state.
Get a Map

Louisville, KY

#290 Apr 24, 2013
Awk Toon wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than "runnin' the still", what the hell do hillbillies know about work ethic?
You southerners been sittin' on your butts ever since you started importing your labor. Lazy, white trash a-holes.
The south extends from VA to the Gulf Coast and from the Atlantic to Texas and Oklahoma.
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#292 Apr 24, 2013
Get a Map wrote:
<quoted text>
The south extends from VA to the Gulf Coast and from the Atlantic to Texas and Oklahoma.
I know Texas and Oklahoma are considered the South, but I think Texas really has more in common with the Southwest, especially western Texas. Oklahoma probably is more like Kansas and Nebraska than Georgia or Alabama. Florida is really only predominately "southern" in the northern part of the state for the most part. Virginia and North Carolina are becoming the "new" Florida because of fleeing "Yankees." Interestingly, "Yankees" have been fleeing places like Sh*tcago, Jew York, Basstown, and other places for decades now to backwoods "southern" states for some odd reason. Ironically a lot of these domestic refugees often criticize the "South" for not being more like the place they ran away from. Go figure.
Be Clear

Louisville, KY

#293 Apr 24, 2013
icouldusesomehel p wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not tell a Texan he is part of the same "South" as Georgia or Alabama or any of the hillbilly states.
Same for Oklahoma.
You are the one who repeatedly says the south with no qualifications. The burden for communicating your ideas clearly is yours.
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#294 Apr 24, 2013
Technically even Maryland is considered a "Southern" state. There is nothing "Southern" about most of Maryland, especially the Baltimore-Washington metro. Baltimore has more in common with Philadelphia than it does with Atlanta, matter of fact, Balitmore is like a smaller Philly. Cacafornia is like the "nut." It suffers from an identity crisis. A lot of nuts, fruits, and flakes that reside in the libtarded cesspool known as Cacafornia are "rejects" from all over the world. Just think of Cacafornia as a huge garbage dump where humanity unloads its freeloaders, freaks, kooks, and misfits. teehee.
No Way

Louisville, KY

#296 Apr 24, 2013
<quoted text>
The south is the south. Only a fool would include Texas and Oklahoma. The burden is yours.
You are prone to call others lazy. I did my homework - do your own.
Three Dog Night 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#298 Apr 24, 2013
<quoted text>
The south is the south. Only a fool would include Texas and Oklahoma. The burden is yours.
Hey douchebag, technically the South does include Texas and Oklahoma, as well as Maryland. Of course Florida is also included. However, I will agree with you on Texas and Oklahoma not really having a lot in common with places like Georgia and Alabama. Having only visited Dallas and never been to Oklahoma, I'm guessing parts of each state might have some resemblance to "traditional southern" states. I'm GUESSING eastern Texas in rural areas outside of Dallas and Houston might be very "southern." Well I never been to Spain, but I been to Oklahoma, oh they tell me I was born there, but I really don't remember. In Oklahoma, not Arizona, what does it matter......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beautiful as snow 11 hr Music 1
Beware of scam 16 hr Unbelievable 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 20 hr Enya 19,893
Cheyenne Johnson Tue Smh 1
TBN Boots Jack Van Impe False Prophet (Jun '11) Tue Lisset 121
Review: I Love Kickboxing Atlanta - Buckhead (Aug '14) Tue Kane 8
Victor Hill Slimeball Tue Charles 1
More from around the web

Decatur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]