WHY cant black people get a job and WORK

Posted in the Decatur Forum

First Prev
of 27
Next Last

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#2 May 15, 2011
mark you spew this b.s. all the time. why don't YOU run for senator, pres, mayor or whatever, so you can have a closer hand on changing these programs. you start these threads geared to blacks, like other cultures are perfect, go sit down sad little man.
marines

Elgin, TX

#3 May 15, 2011
Because they are an overall worthless people. Not all are worthless. The ones who are not, will say the same thing about the lazy black bastards!

Since: May 11

Philadelphia, PA

#4 May 16, 2011
Obviously you are obsessed with black people
thats why we stay on your mind and you write forums about us
just admit it lol
oh matter of fact if you really feel some tpye of way how about you go do something about it instead of beatin your fingers on a keyboard haha
and uuhh by the way you know more then me about food stamps and im black ctfu
i wouldnt wanna be no other race in the world i love me...my curves ...my pretty brown skin ..and im educated...nobody i know or associate myself with never been on welfare ...
there is white people on welfare ,asians ,africans ,latins, any race ...
so when you wanna talk shit and be a fuckin troll dont label out one race.....

“I'm a Tool”

Location hidden

#5 May 16, 2011
Interesting
WTF

Elko, NV

#6 May 16, 2011
mark wrote:
instead of living several generations on WELFARE and FOOD STAMP?Why cant this be a 1 year program till you can get back on your feet?Also section 8, a ONE YEAR PROGRAM-- welfare--A ONE YEAR PROGRAM
after one year you have to find a job and get off the tax payers back.
Why can't ignorant racist White people like you stop your deceitful, dishonest racist propaganda against Black people. The majority of Black people in America DO work and are NOT on welfare and ALWAYS HAVE WORKED and NEVER HAVE BEEN ON WELFARE. Stop spreading your racist lies about Black people and start spreading the truth about White people in this country like the fact that the MAJORITY of people that are on WELFARE are White people and White people have ALWAYS been the majority of Welfare recipients, period. The majority of people collecting food stamps are also White people in this country.

So, why don't you post a thread titled, "Why can't White people get a job and WORK," considering that the majority of people on welfare in this country are White people?

Racist like you only say crap like that or post crap like that in order to 'justify' your irrational, psychotic hatred for people that you don't even know.

Why can't racist White people stop obsessing over Black people like psychotic pathological serial stalkers?

Damn, man, don't you and other racist like you, have better things to be doing with your life, better things to think about, something positive to contribute to society, a life whatsoever?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#7 May 16, 2011
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't ignorant racist White people like you stop your deceitful, dishonest racist propaganda against Black people. The majority of Black people in America DO work and are NOT on welfare and ALWAYS HAVE WORKED and NEVER HAVE BEEN ON WELFARE. Stop spreading your racist lies about Black people and start spreading the truth about White people in this country like the fact that the MAJORITY of people that are on WELFARE are White people and White people have ALWAYS been the majority of Welfare recipients, period. The majority of people collecting food stamps are also White people in this country.
So, why don't you post a thread titled, "Why can't White people get a job and WORK," considering that the majority of people on welfare in this country are White people?
Racist like you only say crap like that or post crap like that in order to 'justify' your irrational, psychotic hatred for people that you don't even know.
Why can't racist White people stop obsessing over Black people like psychotic pathological serial stalkers?
Damn, man, don't you and other racist like you, have better things to be doing with your life, better things to think about, something positive to contribute to society, a life whatsoever?
i wonder how they would act towards "a black" that is contrary to their tv knowledege. ooo wait they would blame obama

“I'm a Tool”

Location hidden

#8 May 16, 2011
tld007 wrote:
<quoted text>
i wonder how they would act towards "a black" that is contrary to their tv knowledege. ooo wait they would blame obama
She should be put in jail.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#9 May 16, 2011
mark wrote:
instead of living several generations on WELFARE and FOOD STAMP?Why cant this be a 1 year program till you can get back on your feet?Also section 8, a ONE YEAR PROGRAM-- welfare--A ONE YEAR PROGRAM
Another white dummy that doesn't know a damned thing!

Now go and get your step daddy to read it for you once you get back to the trailer park!

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1077/i...

Who gets welfare? Despite prevailing stereotype, whites, not blacks, collect greatest share of public aid dollars

Despite prevailing stereotype, Whites, not Blacks, collect greatest share of public aid dollars

SAY the word "welfare" and immediately the image of the lazy Black wellare queen who breeds for profit surfaces in the minds of those who have come to believe the hideous stereotype. It is a myth that persists despite government figures and authoritative studies showing that Whites overwhelmingly reap the lion's share of the dole.

The image of the Black "welfare cheat," public aid advocates say, is based on misconceptions about poor minorities. The notion, they say, comes from society's resentment of seemingly ablebodied people getting paid for doing nothing.

"For some people, there is a need to believe that there are professional welfare recipients who are deliberately trying to get not only what they need to survive, but more," says Anne D. Hill, director of programs for the National Urban League. "People say to themselves:'I work. How come this person who appears to be healthy isn't working?' We tend to equate our condition with others without fully knowing their circumstances."

Hill and other welfare supporters argue that numbers, and not erroneous stereotypes, tell the real story about public assistance clients: Some 61 percent of welfare recipients are White, while 33 percent are Black, according to 1990 Census Bureau statistics, the latest figures available.

The federal government defines welfare as all entitlement programs funded through taxes. These programs, listed as "direct benefit payments for individuals" by the Office of Management and Budget, make up $730 billion or 43 percent of the $1.47 trillion the government will spend this fiscal year.
WTF

Elko, NV

#10 May 16, 2011
"The federal government defines welfare as all entitlement programs funded through taxes. These programs, listed as "direct benefit payments for individuals" by the Office of Management and Budget, make up $730 billion or 43 percent of the $1.47 trillion the government will spend this fiscal year."

And that 730 billion includes ALL social programs combined, not just Welfare, and the bulk of that money, even still, goes to Administration costs. Also, the majority of people that do receive Welfare don't receive it all their life, it is usually a temporary safety net when they have not other choice, and once they are able to find work again, they are off of it. So, if only 33 percent of Black people receive welfare, then that means that 67 percent of Black people don't----just like I said, the majority of Black people don't and have have been on welfare in this country. I even question 33 percent, but, in this economy, maybe that is why it is showing even as high as 33 percent.
WTF

Elko, NV

#11 May 16, 2011
correction: don't and never have received Welfare.
Bacatcha2

Lilburn, GA

#12 May 16, 2011
mark wrote:
Hey racist trouble starting troll. What kind of balanced question is this? Do you think there are whites, Hispanics and Asians doing the same thing? Here's a question for YOU...."Why can't you keep your racist trouble starting illiterate remarks to yourself?" You put this crap up for an apparent reason and you should worry more about how to stop whites from blaming blacks for crimes they did not commit, whites robbing themselves and blaming it on blacks, whites killing family members and blaming it on blacks...whites killing others and eating them, whites going in buildings and trying to shoot the place up because they lost their jobs and can't pay the rent and the list goes on and on. Maybe more of you should sign up for welfare so you can stop ruining the lives of other innocent people. In all fairness, this is a message to enlighten this prick poster and not intended at all with racial intent, but to clear the air of the stench used to write this B.S. post!
white emmigrant

Shelby, OH

#16 Jun 30, 2011
Is hard for a black to find a job?what are y guys talking about,this is a joke right?It's hard for white people to find jobs these days,not for blaks.black people are getting all the jobs which are created by government stimulus.I was a day in Dertoit to pay a traffic ticket at the court,and I didn't see a single white working there,same is in aeroports,and even in my city when the majority of people are white,most of McDonald's,factories......... employees are blacks.I think It's a black propoganda by crying all the time and white belive them and giving more opportunites than other people.
james houde

Costa Mesa, CA

#18 Jun 30, 2011
lift jesus higher lift jesus higher lift him up for the world to see . At the cross At the cross where i first seen the light and the burdens of my soul rolled away .Thank you lord .your mercies are new every morning. j.h.
CmoneyFat

Snellville, GA

#19 Jun 30, 2011
The racism is still difficult to accept. This thread is useless.
Genie Janie

Woodbridge, VA

#20 Jun 30, 2011
Why is it hard for ANY person to find a job these days.

There are any number of answers, and they are many.

1. limited number of jobs, glutted labor pool
2. government interference
3. people's attitudes towards job creators
4. unfair taxes
5. the raising of a generation of functional illiterates-deliberately
6. manipulation of world economies by powerful groups not always with the people's best interest in mind

Genie Janie

Woodbridge, VA

#21 Jun 30, 2011
marines wrote:
Because they are an overall worthless people. Not all are worthless. The ones who are not, will say the same thing about the lazy black bastards!
You get a big fat F for your answer. Try reason instead of empty rhetoric.
Genie Janie

Woodbridge, VA

#22 Jun 30, 2011
Dissident wrote:
<quoted text>
Another white dummy that doesn't know a damned thing!
Now go and get your step daddy to read it for you once you get back to the trailer park!
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1077/i...
Who gets welfare? Despite prevailing stereotype, whites, not blacks, collect greatest share of public aid dollars
Despite prevailing stereotype, Whites, not Blacks, collect greatest share of public aid dollars
SAY the word "welfare" and immediately the image of the lazy Black wellare queen who breeds for profit surfaces in the minds of those who have come to believe the hideous stereotype. It is a myth that persists despite government figures and authoritative studies showing that Whites overwhelmingly reap the lion's share of the dole.
The image of the Black "welfare cheat," public aid advocates say, is based on misconceptions about poor minorities. The notion, they say, comes from society's resentment of seemingly ablebodied people getting paid for doing nothing.
"For some people, there is a need to believe that there are professional welfare recipients who are deliberately trying to get not only what they need to survive, but more," says Anne D. Hill, director of programs for the National Urban League. "People say to themselves:'I work. How come this person who appears to be healthy isn't working?' We tend to equate our condition with others without fully knowing their circumstances."
Hill and other welfare supporters argue that numbers, and not erroneous stereotypes, tell the real story about public assistance clients: Some 61 percent of welfare recipients are White, while 33 percent are Black, according to 1990 Census Bureau statistics, the latest figures available.
The federal government defines welfare as all entitlement programs funded through taxes. These programs, listed as "direct benefit payments for individuals" by the Office of Management and Budget, make up $730 billion or 43 percent of the $1.47 trillion the government will spend this fiscal year.
You get a D for a bad counter.
Genie Janie

Woodbridge, VA

#23 Jun 30, 2011
james houde wrote:
lift jesus higher lift jesus higher lift him up for the world to see . At the cross At the cross where i first seen the light and the burdens of my soul rolled away .Thank you lord .your mercies are new every morning. j.h.
Sorry, bro. Wrong thread. Try addressing the question.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#24 Jul 1, 2011
Farmers want workers, not slackers.
jjah

United States

#26 Jul 19, 2011
White people ..just don't understand them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 27
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 16 min silverfox 56,803
Statue of William Tecumseh Sherman Peachtree Plaza 6 hr The King of Dixie 289
Why are there so many fat and ugly black women... (Jul '10) 7 hr Calboy 202
Bernice King Has Visited Ferguson, MO Two Times... 9 hr Charlene 1
'Gone With the Wind' at 75: Celebration, censure 10 hr We got a fat one 44
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr Chuck 19,285
Ted Nugent on TV 12 hr Smartazz 12

Decatur News Video

Decatur Jobs

Decatur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Decatur News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Decatur