No Decision on Decatur Coyotes

Dec 6, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Patch.com

Christy Bosarge said she screamed in rage as the coyote ran down the street holding her cat in its mouth.

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Dec 7, 2011

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2011

Judged:

You have to kill them. Coyotes hunt alone and in packs. When they organize into packs they become a hazard to children and even adults. Shoot every single one you see or we'll be awash in coyotes.
Grob
icouldusesomehel p

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2011

Judged:

Grob Hahn wrote:
You have to kill them. Coyotes hunt alone and in packs. When they organize into packs they become a hazard to children and even adults. Shoot every single one you see or we'll be awash in coyotes.
Grob
HI BARNEY FIFE!

My house backs up against Turnbull Canyon. We have Coyotes drinking out of our flower pots. Had one deliver pups 20 yards from our back door. Don't feed 'em keep your small dogs inside and they're not a problem. Good news is, they eat cats.

But then you probably have a house full of cats (snookums, pookie, princess etc) and that's why your so upset.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2011

Judged:

icouldusesomehel p wrote:
<quoted text>
HI BARNEY FIFE!
My house backs up against Turnbull Canyon. We have Coyotes drinking out of our flower pots. Had one deliver pups 20 yards from our back door. Don't feed 'em keep your small dogs inside and they're not a problem. Good news is, they eat cats.
But then you probably have a house full of cats (snookums, pookie, princess etc) and that's why your so upset.

No a-hole I had to chase after one that cornered my child in the back yard. I'm just as heartless about racoons and opossums as well.

Grobbbbbbbbbb
icouldusesomehel p

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2011

Judged:

Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
No a-hole I had to chase after one that cornered my child in the back yard. I'm just as heartless about racoons and opossums as well.
Grobbbbbbbbbb
Bet you eat 'em.
icouldusesomehel p

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2011

Judged:

icouldusesomehel p wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet you eat 'em.
You probably slather you kid with molasses, tie him to a stake out there in the dark, and then shoot all the varmints off him.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2011

Judged:

Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Grobbbbbbbbbb
Do you or anyone have any idea why this Californian tries to destroy every thread? He/she/it must be incapable of a rational conversation.

Coyotes are increasing through out the state of Georgia and causing havoc with our wildlife and pets. They are difficult to trap because they are not only wary, but intelligent. If their population continues to increase Georgia might have to impose a bounty on them as other states have. I was not aware they were invading the cities, this could be a terrible problem because in this close proximity to humans they also carry rabies.
icouldusesomehel p

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2011

Judged:

lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you or anyone have any idea why this Californian tries to destroy every thread? He/she/it must be incapable of a rational conversation.
Coyotes are increasing through out the state of Georgia and causing havoc with our wildlife and pets. They are difficult to trap because they are not only wary, but intelligent. If their population continues to increase Georgia might have to impose a bounty on them as other states have. I was not aware they were invading the cities, this could be a terrible problem because in this close proximity to humans they also carry rabies.
"Although coyotes are not target species for rabies, the disease has been detected on rare occasion in coyotes. In 2005, there was one confirmation of rabies in a coyote found in Massachusetts. In Connecticut, four coyotes have tested positive for rabies since 1991."

"Coyote attacks on humans are uncommon and rarely cause serious injuries, due to the relatively small size of the coyote."

You guys must be cat lovin' wusses. Coyotes - big deal.
icouldusesomehel p

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2011

Judged:

OK, here's "rational conversation". Coyote attacks are extremely rare. There have been two fatal attacks since 1981. In both cases they were "hybrid" coy-wolves.

There's nothing to fear. More than 100 people die from bee stings a year. Peanut butter is more dangerous than Coyotes. Deer kill more people annually than any other animal. Coyotes aren't a problem.

Happy now? Idiots.
grob eats possum

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2011

The "Hate Team" is asceered of possums!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Decatur News Video

•••
•••

Decatur Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Decatur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE