Lil Jon Wins $40,000 on 'Celebrity Ap...

Lil Jon Wins $40,000 on 'Celebrity Apprentice' for Decatur Charity

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from Mar 28, 2011, titled Lil Jon Wins $40,000 on 'Celebrity Apprentice' for Decatur Charity. In it, Patch.com reports that:

United Methodist Children's Home benefits as Lil Jon leads the team to a win Atlanta music producer, rapper and entrepreneur Lil Jon led his "Celebrity Apprentice" team on Sunday night to a win, sending $40,000 to United Methodist Children's Home in Decatur as a result.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Clevon Davis

Gatineau, Canada

#1 Mar 29, 2011
I'm so happy for lil Jon. Not only people underestimated him as a rapper but he took project manager on and he came through with a big success. In the board room he got nothing but compliments from his teammates as a project manager about his leading style and delegation skills. A homerun and slam-dunk all in one! I'm so proud of him. Yeeeeeah!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 min Harry Hardstiff 21,722
Jasmine Bowles Thu Eboni 4
Jay’s dispen-sary. A d d y s IRs n XR etc Thu Bang 4
News Fifty years after King, Atlantans see a dream s... Thu Willie June 22
Exposing hot wife Thu WTH 1
Hazy Sunshine Skies over at Atlanta, Georgia? Thu M Edmondson 2
Boy in bluff Wed Vondell 2

Decatur Jobs

Personal Finance

Decatur Mortgages