Five Reasons Why Obama Is A Good Pres...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#7535 Jul 9, 2013
The assigned nomenclature of "obama phone" irritates deadbeats who have them, but don't pay a dime for them. A "free obama phone" by any other name is still a phone used by a lazy deadbeat who is content to let working people pay for their incompetent indolence.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#7536 Jul 9, 2013
I wonder if the poor thing called them "Bush Phones" when George W. Bush was in office and this same "phone program" was in place?

Actually I don't wonder at all. I KNOW he didn't call them "Bush Phones", because doing so wouldn't have served his bigoted, race-baiting agenda.

The more he tries to rationalize and make sense of the b.s. he posts the deeper he crams his foot in his mouth and the more of a complete *ss he makes of himself.

Poor thing...
BS IS Called

Dallas, TX

#7537 Jul 9, 2013
The "obamaphone" craze has exploded under this President. Just like so many welfare programs.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#7538 Jul 9, 2013
An obama lover who tells everyone he is leaving this forum forever and reneges on his promise is as big a liar as obama. He has no credibility.
POTUS Eric 2016

Adel, GA

#7539 Jul 9, 2013
I hope some poor Whites are getting some of dem obammy phones. What is the racial breakdown on dem dere obammy phones. Some poor Whites in the Appalachians should be eligible I would think. Always hear about dem dere po urban yufes bein so po & pitiful, what about poor Whites?

I'm Eric 2016 and I approve this message.
POTUS Eric 2016

Adel, GA

#7540 Jul 9, 2013
Is "The Book Of Dave" required reading at the Black Panther cookouts you attend, DiaperBoy? Do they serve pigs feet and Colt45 at those meetings? bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

I'm Eric 2016 and I approve this message.
POTUS Eric 2016

Adel, GA

#7541 Jul 9, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
An obama lover who tells everyone he is leaving this forum forever and reneges on his promise is as big a liar as obama. He has no credibility.
He/she/it never anwered the General's question. Why would someone say they were going to leave and never leave? That's kind of like all those people that say America and Whites are "waycisss" but yet they follow Whites wherever they go. Whites could move to the Moon and non-whites would follow them there to be "oppressed" some more. Can't figure THOSE PEOPLE out. Maybe DishonestDave can help us out and answer the General's question while he's at it.
POTUS Eric 2016

Adel, GA

#7543 Jul 9, 2013
Goat Goo wrote:
<quoted text>
Americans hate the south, southerners, hillbillies, crackers and racists.
Godoyergoat.
You're about as "American" as Tel Aviv. If anyone should know about goats, it would definitely be someone just like you. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
POTUS Eric 2016

Adel, GA

#7546 Jul 9, 2013
Does anyone else see the similarities between Trayvon's ex-girlfriend and "our" good little friend from Cacafornia? They both think it is just fine to spew, "cracker" and/or "cracka" but both probably would go into a near homicidal rage if someone said the so-called "N-word." I bet both of their IQs added together would be equal to that self proclaimed, highly edjumucated, DimwitDave.
Obskeptic

Ypsilanti, MI

#7547 Jul 9, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
In answer to your idiotic question, I have no idea why some people hate other people of their own ethnic group. How would I know why some fools I've never met behave or feel they way they do. I'm not a mind reader.
Why do you and your pals here hate black people, and why do you and your pals spend countless hours villifying and applying negative stereotypes to ALL black people?
Thats where you have got it completely wrong about my perspective on black people DD. I don't hate black people at all, I just hate what I hear black people do to one another and many others that is hurtful to the entire society. Poor and stupid is no excuse to be violent, and so many blacks choose to be stupid and violent. Trayvon Martin was stupid and violent.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#7548 Jul 9, 2013
Obama has never been the bona-fide POTUS.
BS IS Called

Dallas, TX

#7549 Jul 10, 2013
This is an excellent article regarding obamacare.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-07-08/six-...
Obskeptic

Ypsilanti, MI

#7550 Jul 10, 2013
http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/black-gangs-go-ban...

This is what I'm talking about. Why is this behavior amongst black youth in America being ignored by all other news reporting agencies and our president?

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#7551 Jul 10, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>...
Poor and stupid is no excuse to be violent, and so many blacks choose to be stupid and violent....
As do so many whites.

Slobodan Milosevic (Bosnian Genocide).
Josef Stalin.
Ted Bundy.
Lizzie Borden.
James Eagan Holmes (Aurora, Colorado theater mass murderer.
Theodore Kaczynski (Unabomber).
Charles Whitman (U. of Texas, Tower Sniper) was Caucasian.
Jack the Ripper.
Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris (Columbine).
David Berkowitz (Son of Sam) is Caucasian.
Timothy McVeigh, Terry Nichols and Michael Fortier (Oklahoma City Bombing).
Franciso Franco, Spanish military dictator.
Adam Lanza (Sandy Hook Elementary School mass murderer).
Anders Behring Breivik (Norwegian Youth Camp mass murderer).
Michael Hance (Ohio mass murderer).
Every Presidential Assassin.

Let me know if you need more, because I can fill up entire pages listing Caucasians who murdered/slaughtered large numbers of their own kind - stupidly and violently.

I say again...

Will you never tire of making an *ss of yourself with your asinine, puerile stereotyping?

And what does any of what you've posted have to do with the subject of this thread - Obama's Presidency? No need to answer; the question was purely rhetorical.

We know you simply wander from thread to thread posting whatever race-baiting blather you can dream up, regardless as to whether or not it has ANYTHING WHATSOEVER to do with the subject of the thread you are posting in.

THAT, little fellow, is why you, like many of your pals, are widely regarded here as a worthless, lying, loathsome, despicable racist piece of trash.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#7552 Jul 10, 2013
It's funny how this moron tries to tag the whole of the white race with a list of killers that is not 1/8th of the number of black killers in Chicago in a year. But then, math doesn't seem to be a strong suit for so many blacks and leftists.
Grobbbbbbbbbbb

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#7553 Jul 10, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
As do so many whites....
Yeah, that sure sounds like I'm trying to "tag the whole of the white race"....rolling eyes...

The whining, lying bigot opens his gaping mouth crams his foot into and makes a complete *ss of himself, yet again.

Then again, this is proably what we should exepct from a snivelling, brainless moron who once tried to make the case that the term "teabagger" is a racial slur?
Obskeptic

Ypsilanti, MI

#7554 Jul 10, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
As do so many whites.
Slobodan Milosevic (Bosnian Genocide).
Josef Stalin.
Ted Bundy.
Lizzie Borden.
James Eagan Holmes (Aurora, Colorado theater mass murderer.
Theodore Kaczynski (Unabomber).
Charles Whitman (U. of Texas, Tower Sniper) was Caucasian.
Jack the Ripper.
Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris (Columbine).
David Berkowitz (Son of Sam) is Caucasian.
Timothy McVeigh, Terry Nichols and Michael Fortier (Oklahoma City Bombing).
Franciso Franco, Spanish military dictator.
Adam Lanza (Sandy Hook Elementary School mass murderer).
Anders Behring Breivik (Norwegian Youth Camp mass murderer).
Michael Hance (Ohio mass murderer).
Every Presidential Assassin.
Let me know if you need more, because I can fill up entire pages listing Caucasians who murdered/slaughtered large numbers of their own kind - stupidly and violently.
I say again...
Will you never tire of making an *ss of yourself with your asinine, puerile stereotyping?
And what does any of what you've posted have to do with the subject of this thread - Obama's Presidency? No need to answer; the question was purely rhetorical.
We know you simply wander from thread to thread posting whatever race-baiting blather you can dream up, regardless as to whether or not it has ANYTHING WHATSOEVER to do with the subject of the thread you are posting in.
THAT, little fellow, is why you, like many of your pals, are widely regarded here as a worthless, lying, loathsome, despicable racist piece of trash.
Im talking about groups of black youths in the hundreds, in over a dozen different cities, with close to seventy shout in Chicago alone, and all of this happened in the last week. Your response is why many who post here know you are nothing but an idiot, and ill leave it at that.
Obskeptic

Ypsilanti, MI

#7555 Jul 10, 2013
shot in Chicago.
POTUS Eric 2016

Adel, GA

#7556 Jul 10, 2013
I just "teabagged" DiaperDave and the "nut."

FREE GEORGE ZIMMERMAN!!!!
NO JUSTICE. NO PEACE.

I'M ERIC 2016 AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE.
The White Knight

Adel, GA

#7557 Jul 10, 2013
The "nut" has been quiet lately. The freak must be busy helping DiaperDave out with that "Justice For Trayvon Shoe Drive," down in Florida.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Study finds global warming could steal postcard... 6 hr Really 2
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 6 hr Aquarius-wy 94
Organized Gang Stalking What You Need To Know (Sep '10) 21 hr Jazz 583
weed roofiess Xanies bar,Blues,oc's,molly,Ad... Sun mark 1
Decatur Music Thread (Oct '15) Dec '16 Musikologist 2
Rosetta Coy (Jul '11) Dec '16 Bill 9
News Murdered decade ago, Brandon, then 8, is still ... (Oct '07) Oct '16 YourFirstBestFriend 20

Decatur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Decatur Mortgages